PDA

View Full Version : Coffee tastes better when..

Oblivion Knight
15 Jan 2005, 19:53
You're drinking from a vBBotM mug.! :)

sabret00the
15 Jan 2005, 19:55
lol, just how much better though.

i've got a chance (about --><--- that big) of winning this month, so i may too know the joys of vBoTM coffee :D

Dean C
15 Jan 2005, 20:01
Two of my projects have won, but they started the prizes afterwards ;(

Dan
15 Jan 2005, 20:12
Two of my projects have won, but they started the prizes afterwards ;(
they have prizes now? :(

Chris Gwynne
15 Jan 2005, 21:09
Coffee tastes better when no one drinks it. :)

trafix
15 Jan 2005, 21:12
.... you have suggar in it!

Brad
15 Jan 2005, 21:15
.... you have suggar in it!
Why not? :p

I pour some cream and sugar in mine (lots of sugar!!!). I drink two cups in the morning, then no more all day. Pepsi is the drink of choice after breakfast ;)

Toky0
15 Jan 2005, 21:46
Anyway we can by a vB mug? :devious:

Danny.VBT
15 Jan 2005, 22:06
Coffee tastes better when..

it has some light cream and 2 and half sweet and lows. Mhm. Mhm.

trafix
15 Jan 2005, 22:08
.... you also have rasin toast

Oblivion Knight
15 Jan 2005, 23:24
Anyway we can by a vB mug? :devious:http://www.cafepress.com/vbulletinshop

Danny.VBT
16 Jan 2005, 00:24
wow...

*adds vB Travel Mug - Stainless Steel to shopping cart *

Erwin
16 Jan 2005, 03:47
vB G-string!!! :eek:

http://storetn.cafepress.com/5/12380515_F_store.jpg

Danny.VBT
16 Jan 2005, 03:53
*adds vB G-string to shopping cart as well * :nervous:

lasto
16 Jan 2005, 08:54
coffee tastes better when someone else is drinking itsas i prefer tea myself - hate coffee
mug looks good though :)

Tekton
16 Jan 2005, 10:41
The travel mug looks pretty nice. :)

blackpheonix
16 Jan 2005, 10:59
http://www.cafepress.com/vbulletinshop

but its not the same as winning it

Oblivion Knight
16 Jan 2005, 11:26
Yup, which is why Scott set the price to the winner's mug at $30.99 - and the plain vB mug is just $11.99.. ;)

Tony G
17 Jan 2005, 12:31
vB G-string!!! :eek:

http://storetn.cafepress.com/5/12380515_F_store.jpg
XD. I can see that one selling well..

blackpheonix
17 Jan 2005, 14:55
hehe tony, although i would never win one im no good at coding yet :(.

all im good for at mo is helping ppl :P

Xenon
17 Jan 2005, 22:10
Coffee tastes better when no one drinks it....

... so i can have more of it ^^

/me is Coffee-junkie, but pure and intense :)

Danny.VBT
17 Jan 2005, 22:58
I bought the travel mug, I can't wait till it comes! :lick:

Mark.B
18 Jan 2005, 01:49
I like coffee too.

Once, I met this girl, and she invited me back for coffee. "Wow, I'm well in here" I thought, and followed her back to her house.

We got inside, and she disappeared upstairs for a short while. Then she came back down and announced she wanted to go to bed!!!!

Well HOW RUDE! Fancy inviting me back for a coffee then going to bed straight away like that.

Faced with making my own coffee in an unfamiliar house, I made my excuses and left.

Erwin
18 Jan 2005, 02:52
I like coffee too.

Once, I met this girl, and she invited me back for coffee. "Wow, I'm well in here" I thought, and followed her back to her house.

We got inside, and she disappeared upstairs for a short while. Then she came back down and announced she wanted to go to bed!!!!
Dude... are you sure she wasn't inviting you to bed??? :eek: If so, make sure you are wearing the vB g-string...

Dan
18 Jan 2005, 03:01
Dude... are you sure she wasn't inviting you to bed??? :eek: If so, make sure you are wearing the vB g-string...
Thats a good one Erwin :D

Danny.VBT
18 Jan 2005, 04:16

I'm glad I don't have to worry. I'm always prepared with my VB g-string. ;)

now if only someone would invite me to bed.... :disappointed:

AlienSector
18 Jan 2005, 06:39
Capuccino & Latte's here, double-shots though otherwise they are too weak. I'm a fan of white chocolate and vanilla personally, though that is simply because I abuse my machine to death on a daily basis.

Why pay $4.00 for one that someone else made when you can make one 10x better and as strong or weak as you want with any flavoring :).

Straight coffee is about nasty though unless it is certain types (snickerdoodle is pretty good straight without anything).

Brad
18 Jan 2005, 08:15
I bought the travel mug, I can't wait till it comes! :lick:
I picked one up to. The vB teddy is looking like a good canidate for my little sister's next birthday present :D

blackpheonix
18 Jan 2005, 12:29
I picked one up to. The vB teddy is looking like a good canidate for my little sister's next birthday present :D

my missus likes the teddy too :P

Xenon
18 Jan 2005, 18:22
brad, how many vb signs are in your house? :DWe got inside, and she disappeared upstairs for a short while. Then she came back down and announced she wanted to go to bed!!!!
You should have followed here :D

Natch
19 Jan 2005, 20:46
I like coffee too.

Well HOW RUDE! Fancy inviting me back for a coffee then going to bed straight away like that.

Faced with making my own coffee in an unfamiliar house, I made my excuses and left.Irony, people?

Anyways, Coffee tastes best when... it's cold after you got distracted and finally coded out of a problem that's been bugging you for weeks!

sabret00the
20 Jan 2005, 09:14
I like coffee too.

Faced with making my own coffee in an unfamiliar house, I made my excuses and left.
very good lol