We're proud to announce the release of vBulletin 5.1.3 Alpha X. This is a maintenance release focused on resolving issues within the software. All together over 175 issues have been resolved in vBulletin 5.1.3 Connect. We've also fixed issues with PHP 5.5.X and PHP 5.6.X in this release.
In addition to the pagination in the floating filter bar, many pages throughout the system have had page navigation added at the bottom of the page. This navigation is in line with the page number based navigation that customers have been asking for.
The following locations have been affected:
Site Builder: Delete Pages
- Forums Channel - Topics tab
- Forums Channel - Latest activity tab
- Forum Topic Page - Posts tab
- Forum Topic Page - Latest activity tab
- Blogs Main - Member blogs tab
- Blog Channel - Topics tab
- Groups Main - Groups tab
- Groups Category Page
- Group Channel - Topics tab
- Group Topic Page
- Articles Main - Articles tab
- Article Channel - Articles tab
- Search Result Page - Topics view
- Search Result Page - "Compact" view
- Message Center - Inbox (this includes custom folders)
- Message Center - Sent Items
- Message Center - Trash
- Message Center - Requests
- Message Center - Notifications
- Message Center - Subscriptions - Posts
- Message Center - Moderation
- Message Center - Flag Reports
- Message Center - Infractions
- Message Center - Deleted Items
- Profile - Subscriptions
- Profile - Subscribers
- Member list
We've added a the interface to allow the deletion of custom pages. When editing a custom page, the Delete Page control will appear in the upper right corner of the Site Builder Tools.
The CSS applied to the AdminCP has been updated to improve readability and usability based on customer feedback. You can view screenshots here: http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBV-12728
We're continuing to make a number of improvements to the look and feel of the software based on customer feedback. These are often small tweaks and fixes to the layout that may not be immediately apparent. One of the changes in this category is a link to the top of the page in the footer navigation bar. Other changes in vBulletin 5.1.3 Alpha include removing the border radius on the lower corners of the footer and adjustments to the post display including a line between the signature and post content.
This version is available to all customers with an active vBulletin 5 Connect License.
Note: Alpha releases should not be used on live websites. You should install within a test environment.
See the full changelog here: http://tracker.vbulletin.com/secure/...&version=11020
Discuss this release here: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/node/4095143