vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=200340

Brittany 04 Jan 2009 17:02

Ok it wont let me delete a form.
I say delete form a pop up comes up
and I say ok and it wont delete :[

eta: oh and how do I make the categories?

Bl4ckfly 04 Jan 2009 17:06

Hi, the {q_1} title method is working but not with all types of forms. I managed to get the single text field working. Radio Buttons also work but only show the number that is chosen. Dropdown doesnt work.

bananalive 04 Jan 2009 17:11

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brittany (Post 1701448)
Ok it wont let me delete a form.
I say delete form a pop up comes up
and I say ok and it wont delete :[

eta: oh and how do I make the categories?

Fixed the form delete issue in attached product file.

You don't need to create categories just type the category for the form. All the forms with the same category name with be grouped together

Brittany 04 Jan 2009 17:19

Working great banana.
Thank you sooooo much!!!

bananalive 04 Jan 2009 17:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bl4ckfly (Post 1701454)
Hi, the {q_1} title method is working but not with all types of forms. I managed to get the single text field working. Radio Buttons also work but only show the number that is chosen. Dropdown doesnt work.

Fixed in attached product file

Bl4ckfly 04 Jan 2009 17:38

Okay, so now I also see a number in the title when I add a dropdown menu. Is there a way to get the text that is chosen from a dropdown menu or behind a radio button? Or am I doing something wrong?

Question 14 is radio button with 2 choices A and B and no matter what I chosse the title only displays 1 or 2 instead of A or B...

bananalive 04 Jan 2009 18:14

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bl4ckfly (Post 1701483)
Okay, so now I also see a number in the title when I add a dropdown menu. Is there a way to get the text that is chosen from a dropdown menu or behind a radio button? Or am I doing something wrong?

Question 14 is radio button with 2 choices A and B and no matter what I chosse the title only displays 1 or 2 instead of A or B...

Its working for my form with dropdown in the form displaying in title. Try importing attached product file.

Bl4ckfly 04 Jan 2009 19:32

Thanks, its working now ;) Great job. :up::up::up:

siveriano 04 Jan 2009 20:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by bananalive (Post 1701299)

use {username} in thread pm title

woot woot:D

bananalive 04 Jan 2009 20:22

1 Attachment(s)
Attached is beta version of Easy Forms with polls

SageStone 04 Jan 2009 20:25

I think it would be nice to have permission-based forms. For example, I would be able to have staff members see a "Staff Request" form, while members could not see it, based on group ids.

Haenk 05 Jan 2009 05:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by bananalive (Post 1701597)
Attached is beta version of Easy Forms with polls

how can i see the new very interesting function "with polls"

bananalive 05 Jan 2009 08:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Haenk (Post 1702047)
how can i see the new very interesting function "with polls"

Its part of this example form which outputs a thread like this

To add it to your own form enter some poll options in Edit Form and that will enable poll

bananalive 05 Jan 2009 10:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vitaly (Post 1701426)
Very nice forum constructor. Tested at my debug site.

Could you consider some extentions?
  1. Optional preg_match (or ereg) rule for single line text. Very useful to check email, birthday format and so on, prior to send.

Added in v1.7
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vitaly (Post 1701426)
  1. Customizable groups permissions for each form. For example, if user have no enougth privilegies, hi sould not disturb tech stuff with some questions.

Added in v1.7
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vitaly (Post 1701426)
  1. Custom error message (for each form), if user have no permissions to access it. Sometime, links to form is publik, but user don't understand why he is not allowed to use form.

I think an appropriate title would cover this, i.e. Suggestion form for public.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vitaly (Post 1701426)
  1. Extention to (2). Some form (for example, for advertisers), should be also available without any registration. Just with additional contact fields. To simplify process for regustered users, we can define "redirect rule to simplified form" in form parameters, if user is logged in.

User permissions per question might be going over the top.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vitaly (Post 1701426)
  1. Option to (4) - request default captcha for guests, if necessary.

I'm not sure if vBulletin captcha is easily accessible via modifications. If it is I'll add it.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vitaly (Post 1701426)
  1. It would be nice to have option to send form to email. (new post / new thread / pm to user / email to user). Some feedback questions can be confidential, and it's not a goot idea to keep such info at forum.

I'll add this soon.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vitaly (Post 1701426)
  1. Add link to forms list in product settings. A bit annoying to remember URL :)

Added.

Gleedo 05 Jan 2009 12:19

Could a link to the forms be added in the 'quick links' drop down menu (if you have permission to see the forms)?


All times are GMT. The time now is 21:00.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2001 - , vbulletin.org. All rights reserved.