vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=233293

Thanks! Works Great!
by cgripp
02 Feb 2010 14:06

Seems to work great, thanks!

Just wondering if there is a limitation on the original jpg file size, before resizing, of 2Mb?

SAUR0N 06 Feb 2010 00:16

enlarge is not working on my site, i installed the latest version using javascript.

imprezion 06 Feb 2010 02:22

Great stuff, Marco!

meschiash 06 Feb 2010 09:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by MARCO1 (Post 1972939)
It should open 2 links the first is the full image path and the second for the link on the image. Please confirm that if the Mod doesn't open these 2 links So I can fix it in the next version.

Quote:

Originally Posted by meschiash (Post 1972992)
Link does not open the quoted post. Opens image from images / buttons / viewpost-right.png

On the attached image shows you hover on the link text "Click here to enlarge".
Attached Thumbnails

Tested on two boards (one clean install). If you disable the modification, the link is working properly.

I have another one bug. If somebody put in BBcode thumbs with link to normal size photo, after click, in new window open link to normal photo, and in another new window opens thumb.


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

example: http://lotnictwo.net.pl/5-poszczegol...a_a319_ba.html

abdulbasitsaeed 08 Feb 2010 17:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedFoxy (Post 1970233)
Ok i tried it:
  • Images resized: when I click it open a new page with the image, it is not good
  • Images with link: clicking on a immage with link (like a imageshack thumb with link to full size) it open 2 new windows, one with image (it appen with imageshack already small too) thim and one with the link
  • Images preview of attachment images: it open a new window with the image and the forum showes it in the lightbox...
I found that troubles with just a simple browsing after installing the mod... It isn't ok for me, I'm sorry but i must unistall it

Hey MARCO1, hope you're doing great.

Is there any way to fix this problem? Because I'm using an image as a Download link to files, and whenever I click on the Download button, it opens two windows, one for the image and one for the actual download link. As mentioned above.

I'd really appreciate it if this could be fixed. :)

Kolbi 09 Feb 2010 18:01

There is the advantage towards this mod: http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=230411 ?

Stubbed 09 Feb 2010 19:42

It would be really good if users were able to set the sizes they wanted resized in their UserCP, and it be saved as Cookies.

Reason being, some users have laptops with tiny resolutions, some users have massive screens with large resolutions. Also, I'd say cookies over database because some people also have multiple monitors.

Just an idea :)

djbaxter 09 Feb 2010 21:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kolbi (Post 1978433)
There is the advantage towards this mod: http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=230411 ?

If you're having difficulty with this one, definitely try the other one. I found that this mod was messing up some of the CSS on my forum; I uninstalled this and installed the lytebox mod which worked better for me.

Kolbi 10 Feb 2010 14:28

thank you :)

Have you compared the ressources these hacks need?

MARCO1 10 Feb 2010 15:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kolbi (Post 1979103)
thank you :)

Have you compared the ressources these hacks need?

Simply My Mod doesn't use the lightbox but BBR's Mod using the lightbox, However I will coding new Mod with highslide :)

Kolbi 10 Feb 2010 16:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by MARCO1 (Post 1979140)
Simply My Mod doesn't use the lightbox but BBR's Mod using the lightbox, However I will coding new Mod with highslide :)

Then I guess your mod doesn´t need so much ressources?
Can you say then it will be finished? Or have a tendence.

MARCO1 10 Feb 2010 16:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kolbi (Post 1979168)
Then I guess your mod doesn´t need so much ressources?
Can you say then it will be finished? Or have a tendence.

Yes, My Mod doesn't need so much resources.

Kolbi 10 Feb 2010 16:26

Your version causes xhtml issues :)

Please remove in the signature and post plugin the alt and the border attribut!

MARCO1 10 Feb 2010 16:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kolbi (Post 1979179)
Your version causes xhtml issues :)

Please remove in the signature and post plugin the alt and the border attribut!

:eek:
I Sure I fixed it in this version, However You can remove them from the plug-in manager.

Kolbi 10 Feb 2010 19:41

I downloaded the latest version and it wasn´t fixed :)

I did it on my own :)


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:45.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2001 - , vbulletin.org. All rights reserved.