vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=233871

RSisco 19 Feb 2010 04:26

No problem, man.

Rick

almannai 19 Feb 2010 04:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Storyteller69 (Post 1985678)
Sorry for what? I have to say Thank You for the excellent support and this great addon!
Works great now. :up:

Great:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by grc (Post 1985703)
No worries, mate! 1.1.4 installed and working fine. Thanks for the good mod.

One of these days I'm going to figure out how to create a custom entry page for the site and this mod will be included on it too.

Again, thanks.

Let us know when you add a custom pages and enable this to work with them
BTW it is not so hard to add a custom page am sure you will do it

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reef Man (Post 1985777)
where is that version? 114?
I canīt download the 113 to update

you don't need 1.1.3 just install 1.1.4 as discribed

Quote:

Originally Posted by RSisco (Post 1986137)
You need to read the OP...



You need to turn on the sidebar in your admincp and then make a block.

Rick

Thanks Rick

Reef Man 19 Feb 2010 13:59

Updated to new version.
Thanks man.

ErnestA 20 Feb 2010 01:31

I'm really interested in this mod. When do you plan on releasing the version where you can choose which forum blocks (i.e. not all forum blocks) to display on a forum by forum basis?

Thanks,

ErnestA

almannai 20 Feb 2010 14:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reef Man (Post 1986438)
Updated to new version.
Thanks man.

You are welcome

Quote:

Originally Posted by ErnestA (Post 1986967)
I'm really interested in this mod. When do you plan on releasing the version where you can choose which forum blocks (i.e. not all forum blocks) to display on a forum by forum basis?

Thanks,

ErnestA

Can't tell ErnestA

I'm tied up with a nother new mod

Drache 22 Feb 2010 13:53

nice mod. works with 4.0.2 but is it possible to make it have different option per block instead of all bloacks? there are some blocks I want to show to member and some blocks i don't want members to see.

x626xblack 22 Feb 2010 16:06

Nothing showing up in my sidebar on Forum. Sidebar only available on Right hand side?

x626xblack 22 Feb 2010 16:22

Ignore my previous post... Working on my error

almannai 22 Feb 2010 16:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drache (Post 1988759)
nice mod. works with 4.0.2 but is it possible to make it have different option per block instead of all bloacks? there are some blocks I want to show to member and some blocks i don't want members to see.

I will see if it is possible to add this in coming updated

Quote:

Originally Posted by x626xblack (Post 1988820)
Nothing showing up in my sidebar on Forum. Sidebar only available on Right hand side?

Did you add any blocks?

Admincp -> Forums & Moderators -> Forum Blocks Manager -> Add

x626xblack 22 Feb 2010 16:29

Ok I have done that and the side bar is show everywhere EXCEPT my forum.php..

Have a look www.gamergodz.com

almannai 22 Feb 2010 16:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by x626xblack (Post 1988839)
Ok I have done that and the side bar is show everywhere EXCEPT my forum.php..

Have a look www.gamergodz.com

I see what you mean

This version is designed to show sidebar on all forum pages (more that 20 different page types) but not any other pages like content or blog.

See the mod options to have an idea

x626xblack 22 Feb 2010 16:39

I understand that ... I just discovered this little gem "sidebar" so while your mod does not effect my content "forum.php" would have any idea why it is not showing there?

almannai 22 Feb 2010 16:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by x626xblack (Post 1988844)
I understand that ... I just discovered this little gem "sidebar" so while your mod does not effect my content "forum.php" would have any idea why it is not showing there?

You mean it is showing on forum.php and not on content.php

That is beacuse I didn't added it yet. not in this version anyway.

x626xblack 22 Feb 2010 16:44

Never mind. I got it.. Thanks for your help. This mod works perfectly fine.

x626xblack 22 Feb 2010 16:45

Actually all my questions were my fault :-/.. It works..

5 Stars and marked as installed.


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:23.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2001 - , vbulletin.org. All rights reserved.