vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=235271

spillage 13 May 2012 12:18

A questions that doesn't seem to be touched on in the description;
Does (should) the Ignore Member list work in the Chat?

keteflips 14 May 2012 11:29

Works perfect except by the time and date in Spanish, when I change te languaje to English the time and date works fine:



:confused:

Valter 14 May 2012 18:46

Edit your language, make 'Locale' field blank.

keteflips 14 May 2012 19:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valter (Post 2329353)
Edit your language, make 'Locale' field blank.

Works like a charm, thanks :D

Big Engine 14 May 2012 23:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Engine (Post 2328100)
Thanks, but how ?

....................

Hippy 14 May 2012 23:31

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Engine (Post 2329427)
....................

admincp > settings > options > VSa - ChatBox

Colors available in drop-down menu

add the color you want here
separated by a ,
see screen shot

joergh 15 May 2012 19:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by joergh (Post 2328338)
I have the same problem. After installing the latest version, the color of the body changed but I donīt find how to change it back.

Regards

Hippy,

thanks again for this great mod. Could you be so kind to give me a hint which style variable is used for the background of the the chat window itself. After installing the latest version the color changed in my installation.

Thanks a lot!

joergh

Big Engine 15 May 2012 19:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hippy (Post 2329429)
admincp > settings > options > VSa - ChatBox

Colors available in drop-down menu

add the color you want here
separated by a ,
see screen shot

I don't get it, I simply write in the name of a color and that color will appear in the drop down when I click on it ? Do I just make up color names or are there a list of colors somewhere ?

Videx 16 May 2012 01:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Engine (Post 2329653)
I don't get it, I simply write in the name of a color and that color will appear in the drop down when I click on it ? Do I just make up color names or are there a list of colors somewhere ?

Try a web search for "web colors". That will lead you to a page with the names such as http://www.w3schools.com/html/html_colornames.asp. And yes, you should be able to just type in the names.

spillage 16 May 2012 02:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by spillage (Post 2328956)
A questions that doesn't seem to be touched on in the description;
Does (should) the Ignore Member list work in the Chat?

OK, testing shows that the Chat does not abide by the member Ignore list.

Any chance of adding this to the development list for future release?

And, any thoughts on an interim tweak to achieve this goal?

Thanks in advance!

Videx 16 May 2012 03:17

I'm no expert but implementing ignores sounds really server-intensive. Each line has to be checked against a list before it's displayed in any view? And again every time the chat is updated? I suppose some sort of master index could be kept, but that sounds like a programming nightmare.

gendhenk 16 May 2012 11:43


why error,,and no view in mobile version,please help my

Big Engine 16 May 2012 13:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Videx (Post 2329724)
Try a web search for "web colors". That will lead you to a page with the names such as http://www.w3schools.com/html/html_colornames.asp. And yes, you should be able to just type in the names.

Thank you, that's very cool.

foulsoul 16 May 2012 13:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by gendhenk (Post 2329830)

why error,,and no view in mobile version,please help my

its looking for smiley and remove format images

just drop(ftp) them in
images/editor/removeformat.png
images/editor/smilie.png

likely your (and my own) style had those icons elsewhere.

spillage 17 May 2012 01:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by foulsoul (Post 2329861)
...likely your (and my own) style had those icons elsewhere.

Or as I've found from time to time, the images are there, but in .gif format rather than .png (or vice-verse).


All times are GMT. The time now is 16:08.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2001 - , vbulletin.org. All rights reserved.