vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=235271

chriske 24 Jan 2011 00:26

I made this for my forum chatbox:

BBCODE:
[cbi]ChatBox Image[/cbi]

HTML
<a href="ChatBox Image" target="_blank"><img src="ChatBox Image" width="100px" height="100px" border="0"></a>

Hope it helps

Hippy 24 Jan 2011 00:28

tsorry I didn't know there where images. . I figure they where smiles...
try chriske's bbcode..
let us know if it works..

Videx 24 Jan 2011 01:31

It would be nice if we could at least disable images.

Dirt Bike Addict 24 Jan 2011 01:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Videx (Post 2153571)
It would be nice if we could at least disable images.

If you're talking about the [IMG] tag you can add that to the disallow section in the admin CP VSA chat options.

Videx 24 Jan 2011 01:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dirt Bike Addict (Post 2153577)
If you're talking about the [IMG] tag you can add that to the disallow section in the admin CP VSA chat options.

I looked in the two screenshots above and didn't see any option like that. But on closer inspection now I do. In fact I already have three entries in there - img, code, map. So there's your answer - just turn off images altogether, don't bother trying to resize them.

yin9 24 Jan 2011 06:19

Thanks Valter, works well in VB 4.1.0 PL2. Installed, 5 Stars.

ellinofatsa 24 Jan 2011 09:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by chriske (Post 2153553)
I made this for my forum chatbox:

BBCODE:
[cbi]ChatBox Image[/cbi]

HTML
<a href="ChatBox Image" target="_blank"><img src="ChatBox Image" width="100px" height="100px" border="0"></a>

Hope it helps


can you sey were i mast insert the code?? i am new

senaia 25 Jan 2011 04:45

Anyone has it working on 4.1.1 without any critical bugs?

chriske 25 Jan 2011 08:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by ellinofatsa (Post 2153733)
can you sey were i mast insert the code?? i am new

In the admin panel, search for "Custom BB Codes"
Then add a new BB Code.

Goodluck!

ellinofatsa 25 Jan 2011 13:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by chriske (Post 2154246)
In the admin panel, search for "Custom BB Codes"
Then add a new BB Code.

Goodluck!

i do that bad the image its big again...

this is the image link




and this my forum

http://www.ellinofatsa.gr

you can try yourself

i have make a new bb code bud nothing

chriske 25 Jan 2011 16:07

1 Attachment(s)
Ok have you put the image between the CBI Tags?

[cbi]http://dl7.glitter-graphics.net/pub/558/558527z57qveuguu.gif[/cbi]

These are my settings (check screenshot), it should work.. maybe you overlooked something?

stevectaylor 26 Jan 2011 14:01

Is a planned update due which will overcome the 'security token' issue?

slipkot 26 Jan 2011 14:05

I am using vb 4.1.1 and when this addon is active and i am at forum/misc.php i take this error:


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

This is also happening with "VSa - Login To User Account." and "VSa - Visitors In Last X Hours" Any updates?

MAdotcom 27 Jan 2011 03:16

Very cool thanks!

thank you
by ellinofatsa
27 Jan 2011 07:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by chriske (Post 2154371)
Ok have you put the image between the CBI Tags?

[cbi]http://dl7.glitter-graphics.net/pub/558/558527z57qveuguu.gif[/cbi]

These are my settings (check screenshot), it should work.. maybe you overlooked something?

ok thank you its ok now !!!!!!!!!!!!

if you can help my with the sound alert here is that inposible??

thank you again!!!!!!!!


All times are GMT. The time now is 14:36.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2001 - , vbulletin.org. All rights reserved.