vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=241301

Skyrider 04 May 2010 18:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by FractalizeR (Post 2031189)
Can these posts be deleted before you had a chance to look into them?

Come again? I have no idea what posts needs to be accepted. I have no idea why it even says I need to accept 3 of them.

FractalizeR 05 May 2010 07:30

I mean, when you move from main forum page (where you see 3 threads to moderate) to admincp (where this number shown is zero) and then back, do you see again 3 posts in moderation queue?

Skyrider 05 May 2010 08:55

4 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by FractalizeR (Post 2031975)
I mean, when you move from main forum page (where you see 3 threads to moderate) to admincp (where this number shown is zero) and then back, do you see again 3 posts in moderation queue?

Here you go:

At the Forums:

When I click on it:

In the AdminCP:

And yes, I still see it even I go to the moderation view of all threads in the AdminCP back to the refreshment on the forum homepage.

FractalizeR 06 May 2010 15:01

Thanks, I will look. I noticed that admincp queries are almost like mine....

Skyrider 10 May 2010 22:27

Any updates regarding this? :)

grc 11 May 2010 16:13

FractalizeR, I just wanted to tell you how much I'm enjoying having your mod on my forum. I only activated the "new registration" part of the mod, as we manually approve all registrations, but don't do any moderation of posts.

I used to get emails on new registrations, but would be busy and forget about them. Now, everything I go to the forum, it's there in Notifications.

I have another member of the team who has helped with registrations and I see that he's handling more of them than before. I think it's because of the Notifications of new registrations.

Thanks again for the good work.

Reeve of shinra 21 Jul 2010 19:54

I am actually having the same issues as FF|Skyrider, has there been any determinations for what causes this?

RobDog888 22 Jul 2010 09:15

2 Attachment(s)
Great mod, just what I was looking for but... Installed on 4.0.5 and I dont have the zero option in the admincp and seems I get a duplicate notification during my testing.

I unapproved one of my existing profile visitor messages and it added "Visitor messages awaiting moderation" as well as "Unapproved Visitor Messages". The second one is the vB system one as you can tell by the phrase text is all proper case vs yours with all lowercase except the very first letter in the message.

Edit: when I approve the visitor message, both notifications go away.

Edit2: Can you add Attachment moderation also? I added it myself but others may like it too :)

MonsterDK 16 Sep 2010 17:52

Be great if this was updated as I take it, it will not work on 4.0.6

FractalizeR 17 Sep 2010 08:41

I will try to discover and fix recovered issues soon, but I am pretty much disappointed with VB 4.x and I am going to stop developing for it. Waiting for XenForo to switch my forums to it. I am tired of struggling with VB.

mohammad6006 27 Sep 2010 23:05

tank for usefull mod

but i have a problem:

i say this problem in example

we have 3 forums section and 3 seprate moderator for each section

now the moderator of number 1 section can see notificate for section 2 awaiting moderate and number 3 section

and also other moderators can see awaiting notificate for all forums

excuse for bad english

FractalizeR 28 Sep 2010 07:35

I'm afraid that your suggestion will add too much queries to display notifications.

mohammad6006 28 Sep 2010 07:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by FractalizeR (Post 2104102)
I'm afraid that your suggestion will add too much queries to display notifications.

but this is big problem for us
what can i do?

FractalizeR 29 Sep 2010 07:55

You can hire someone to change my modification for you. I'm done with VB. Waiting for XenForo. Sorry.

Version with Attachment
by A825F933D42B
02 Oct 2010 13:53

1 Attachment(s)
Attached a version with Attachment support. With this you also see attachments which need moderation.

@FractalizeR: Feel free to add my lines of code to your script ;-)