Updated on 8/28/2011
- New online/offline/invisible statusicons.
*If you prefer the original simply rename the copy files i.e. user-online - Copy.png to user-online.png and they will return to normal.
- Corrected Sticky thread stylevar, it was still the default white-ish color.
Updated on 8/29/2011
- Fluid width style released, included in the .zip are both Fixed & Fluid versions.
- Logo is now automatically centered in each version.
Updated on 8/30/2011
- Asset Manager (attachment upload window etc) css updated to match style.
Updated on 8/31/2011
- Deleted thread background color updated to a dark blue.
- Facebook Connect now has the same hover effect as the help/register links.
- Announcements now share the same background and border as notices.
Updated on 9/02/2011
- Deleted post background color updated to a dark blue.
- Blockrow background color updated - Thanks for the catch CharlieDelta
- Sidebar and Widgets now match 100%, forum sidebar has separation between each sidebar block!
Updated on 9/03/2011
- Adjusted breadcrumb margin to remove the overlapping of toplinks.
- Updated CKE Editor CSS to match style and resolve some misc issues.
- Updated all textarea/drop-down borders to match.
- Forum Descriptions on Forumhome CSS adjusted and now includes hover effect.
- Forumhome and Threadbit hover effects now have a light blue 1px border at the top, seems to pop Removed, please see update notes from 9/04/2011
- CMS and Forum Sidebar (Not available on Blog) content borders now change to a lighter blue on hover.
- Cleaned up and organized CSS in additional.css.
Updated on 9/04/2011
- New ForumHome Category Description css, rounded corners w/ inset shadow effect.
- New ForumHome Category Description hover effect.
- Adjusted forumhome and threadbit hover effects, removing the 1px top border added on the last update.
- ForumHome New Appearance:
- ForumHome New Category Description Hover:
- ForumHome New Hover Effect:
Updated on 9/06/2011
- Updated stylevars for document background as body css in additional.css was not being parsed correctly by all modifications.
- New CMS, Forum, and Blog Widget/Sidebar shadow effects on the inner content themselves.
- Other misc. updates to styling.
Updated on 11/05/2011
- Updated stylevars for profile sidebar blocks, default sidebar uses some css a little differently in the profile which caused the issue, furthermore the profile now has a simple bit of css hard coded into it only.
- Updated other stylevars to include the proper "dark blue" background.
Updated on 11/21/2011
- Updated for compatibility with vBulletin 4.1.8, if you use 4.1.8 please download and install the .zip labeled vB4.1.8 otherwise for vBulletin 4.1.4 through 4.1.7 please use the .zip w/ the vB4.1.8 in the filename
- Corrected "Array" template issue, required revision of template FORUMHOME.
- Corrected white background in member profiles, required revision of MEMBERINFO.
Updated on 11/28/2011
- Updated for 4.1.8, fixing double comma issues.
- Corrected CMS and Blog styling issues, style now requires a three part install of .xml files, one for the Forum, one for CMS, and Blog.
Updated on 12/5/2011
- Changed Forum Description to rgb(205, 205, 205) instead of the same "Orange" as the forum titles on forumhome.
- Moved Thread and post counts under forum description on forumhome, colored as rgb(205, 205, 205) and included a shrunken version of the stats image in front, followed by the wording "# threads containing # posts"
- Corrected Blog comment background issues.
- Added in transparent 1x1px transparent image and new <div> to make the logo clickable again. *Please note this is not a default feature, to make the logo clickable you must edit template header and find:
Remove the <comment> codes as shown in red
This is how the code should now look:
*If you use a different logo than the stock "Avenger Blue" and your making it clickable via the method above, please change the width="#" and height="#" to the correct values i.e. the same width and height as your new logo
To install the 4.1.8 Version:
1) Upload the contents of the UPLOAD Folder.
2) If for example you want the Fixed style installed then import the file:
*Please note, if you do not use the vBulletin Suite and have the Forum Classic version you only need to install the file vbulletin-style_Avenger_Blue_Fixed-Forum.xml.
a) Import the vbulletin-style_Avenger_Blue_Fixed-Forum.xml file first.
b) Merge in the vbulletin-style_Avenger_Blue_Fixed-CMS.xml (Options when uploading a style allow you to merge into a existing style, choose to merge this into the new style you just created using the Forum.xml.
c) Merge in the vbulletin-style_Avenger_Blue_Fixed-Blog.xml into the style, this has now updated the style for all three major products and the installation is complete!
Some mods for example iBProArcade has css made for light/white styles, it will require updating said css as it does not use the vBulletin stylevars within the css so sometimes, for some mods you use, a css fix will be required when using dark styles such as this one. *If you post a link to the page in question or the CSS of said modifications I will do my best to help resolve those styling issues in my spare time or in the least, lead you in the right direction so you can sort it yourself .
Using [DBTech] vBNavTabs v1 (vB4)
for a secondary navbar? Is it not showing correctly? If not do the following:
1) Edit template additional.css and find:
2) In the same template i.e. additional.css also find:
3) Edit template vbulletin-chrome.css and find:
4) Now edit template navbar and find:
Add as shown in blue
*Please note I have added the following to the style= code:
^ Due to the fact the drop-down/popupmenu items of the top navbar we showing below the secondary.
And now your secondary navbar by DBTech shows
No members have liked this post.