Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 31 Dec 2011, 12:22

Originally Posted by setishock View Post
There really should be a central clearing house for coders and designers.
The international society of website coders and designers or the international association of website coders and designers.
To be a member you'd have to know your snizzle about either one (or both) and have high work ethics. I'd require some documentation of what languages you're certified in. Plus your portfolio would have to contain jobs you have done that could be contacted for a review.
It would get a little complicated at first but in the long run if you have some strict policies in place to be a member, that would weed out the fly by nights and ripoff artists. Add to that an application fee and a yearly renewal fee ( subject to a review again) and you have sifted the wheat from the chaff.
In the end the seal you'd get to display on your website would show prospective clients, you know your snizzle, you have it all in one sock, and a strong personal and professional work ethic.

Something to consider. Then complaint threads and crys in the night would vanish...
Where have you been?

If anyone is interested...
http://www.zend.com/en/services/cert...certification/

I have to add that being certified, or being a member of some society/association doesn't guarantee quality. It just means you either passed a test or met the qualifications to join the society/association. A person's work can degrade over time, so even with those type of memberships, always ask for recent work references.

IE: I was a member of the American Institute for Motion Engineeing. Well, I've been out of that field for 11 years now. So, I wouldn't even dream of saying I could still do the work because things have changed over that period of time.

Last edited by nhawk : 31 Dec 2011 at 12:44.
Old 16 Apr 2012, 21:58

Bumping once again, will really appreciated if I am guided in right direction.
Will prefer working with any individual or company as per industry rates..
Old 16 Apr 2012, 22:17

Originally Posted by SaN-DeeP View Post
Bumping once again, will really appreciated if I am guided in right direction.
Will prefer working with any individual or company as per industry rates..
We'd be happy to work with you. Find our contact info and all other relevant info at the site in my signature

J.
Old 16 Apr 2012, 23:20

it's been a long time you made any request, and i'm sure a lot of guys didn't answer your requests because they were unable to handle the job... but asking where they are is not very useful, as most coders i know are just subscribed to the paid requests forum, so they do not read this forum.

you can still contact the main coders here, like me, when they indicate you can in their signature or something...
*(so yes, i'm available from time to time) rofl