Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mod Options
Admin Log In As User Details »»
Admin Log In As User
Developer Last Online: Jun 2010 I like it Show Printable Version Email this Page

This modification is in the archives.
vB Version: 3.6.x Rating: (69 votes - 4.80 average) Installs: 988
Released: 03 Aug 2006 Last Update: 28 Oct 2007 Downloads: 3434
Not Supported Uses Plugins Template Edits  

Admin Log In As User 3.0

PLEASE CLICK ON THIS LINK TO DOWNLOAD AND FOR SUPPORT FOR THIS HACK: http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=168819

Version 3.0 was created for both vb3.6 and vb3.7. I will no longer give support in this thread for this hack. Please click 'install' in the vb3.7 section for notifications about updates.

Download Now

Only licensed members can download files, Click Here for more information.

Supporters / CoAuthors

Show Your Support

• To receive notifications regarding updates -> Click to Mark as Installed.
  • If you like this modification support the author by donating.
  • This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.
Similar Mod
Mod Developer Type Replies Last Post
Admin Log In As User Abe1 vBulletin 3.5 Add-ons 154 31 Dec 2009 12:09
Only Show IP:Logged if user is admin or supermod, and disable Post report by user Fallout2man vBulletin 2.x Full Releases 32 30 Jul 2002 01:20

Comments
Old 03 Aug 2006, 21:34

Does this record the IP of the Superadmin as well or will this be 'invisible'?

Will this list / add this user to the active user list?
Old 03 Aug 2006, 21:44

Originally Posted by vphost
Does this record the IP of the Superadmin as well or will this be 'invisible'?

Will this list / add this user to the active user list?
It does not record you logging in. Also, others will not see you as online.

Active Link Security 3.0.X | Add Title to Rank Images 3.5.X | Admin Log In As User 3.5.X 3.6.X | Advanced BBCode Permissions 3.5.X 3.6.X | Can't See Attachments Before Thanking a Post 3.5.X | Can't Thank and Groan the Same Post 3.5.X | Delete Post when Giving Infraction 3.6.X | Edit New Thread Button 3.5.X | External Data Provider Usergroup Permissions Setting 3.5.X | Forms Hack 3.5.X, 3.6.X | Log Logins Hack 3.5.X 3.6.X | Moderator Statistics 3.5.X | Post Award Hack 3.0.X 3.5.X | [AJAX] Post Thank You Hack 3.0.X 3.5.X 3.6.X | [AJAX] Post Groan Hack 3.5.X 3.6.X | Post Thank You Hack Stats for vBadvanced CMPS 2.x 3.5.X | Search Title only in search drop-down 3.5.X, 3.6.X | 'vBMenu' DHTML User Option 3.5.X 3.6.X | vBShout on all pages! 3.5.X
Old 04 Aug 2006, 00:01

Is it possible to change the color of the text or background for the logged in wording as per center pic please?
Old 04 Aug 2006, 00:32

Originally Posted by Scooterpig
Is it possible to change the color of the text or background for the logged in wording as per center pic please?
You can edit the template how ever you would like.

Active Link Security 3.0.X | Add Title to Rank Images 3.5.X | Admin Log In As User 3.5.X 3.6.X | Advanced BBCode Permissions 3.5.X 3.6.X | Can't See Attachments Before Thanking a Post 3.5.X | Can't Thank and Groan the Same Post 3.5.X | Delete Post when Giving Infraction 3.6.X | Edit New Thread Button 3.5.X | External Data Provider Usergroup Permissions Setting 3.5.X | Forms Hack 3.5.X, 3.6.X | Log Logins Hack 3.5.X 3.6.X | Moderator Statistics 3.5.X | Post Award Hack 3.0.X 3.5.X | [AJAX] Post Thank You Hack 3.0.X 3.5.X 3.6.X | [AJAX] Post Groan Hack 3.5.X 3.6.X | Post Thank You Hack Stats for vBadvanced CMPS 2.x 3.5.X | Search Title only in search drop-down 3.5.X, 3.6.X | 'vBMenu' DHTML User Option 3.5.X 3.6.X | vBShout on all pages! 3.5.X
Old 04 Aug 2006, 07:19

Just to let you know you forgot to close a url tag in the header

currently is

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

should be

Old 04 Aug 2006, 14:35

for those who prefer "manual" way of doing things, here's an idea.

1. duplicate the 'adminstrator' group. don't format your title. just make it look like the registered user group. but give administrative permission.
2. register/make a new nick and put this under the newly created admin group.

so it will look as if there is no admin online because u will appear like any other user.

there you go. secret, undercover admin.
Old 04 Aug 2006, 19:27

Originally Posted by JakeS
Just to let you know you forgot to close a url tag in the header

currently is

should be

Thanks. I updated the zip file.

Old 04 Aug 2006, 19:28

Originally Posted by tinjon
for those who prefer "manual" way of doing things, here's an idea.

1. duplicate the 'adminstrator' group. don't format your title. just make it look like the registered user group. but give administrative permission.
2. register/make a new nick and put this under the newly created admin group.

so it will look as if there is no admin online because u will appear like any other user.

there you go. secret, undercover admin.
What if you want to test a users account because they are compalining about something. What is your 'manual' way?

Old 05 Aug 2006, 01:04

Originally Posted by Abe1
What if you want to test a users account because they are compalining about something. What is your 'manual' way?
move the account to registered user group temporarily.
Old 05 Aug 2006, 01:59

When I jump on my test board into the admin panel and want to add a new (test) user I get the following error:

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in /admincp/user.php(461) : eval()'d code on line 9

This is a clean vB3.6.0 fresh install, no hacks, no addons, this is the first one
Old 06 Aug 2006, 01:47

Originally Posted by xug
When I jump on my test board into the admin panel and want to add a new (test) user I get the following error:

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in /admincp/user.php(461) : eval()'d code on line 9

This is a clean vB3.6.0 fresh install, no hacks, no addons, this is the first one
I'll look into this. Other users had reported this in last version but I was unable to re-produce. If you have any more info on this bug, please post it.

Old 08 Aug 2006, 05:10

I will be installing this tomorrow, great idea, I often have the problem of members not knowing how to do something, so this will help lots.

Great hack.
Old 10 Aug 2006, 19:30

Originally Posted by Abe1
I'll look into this. Other users had reported this in last version but I was unable to re-produce. If you have any more info on this bug, please post it.
Hi,

it happens with php 5 (here 5.1.1) installed. I've read the function array_merge() goes another way, but which?

Regards, Stoebi
Old 11 Aug 2006, 08:26

@abe1; Thanks