Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Mod Options
Everywhere Sidebar 4 VB4 Details »»
Everywhere Sidebar 4 VB4
Mod Version: 1.5.3, by almannai (Coder) almannai is offline
Developer Last Online: Dec 2012 I like it Show Printable Version Email this Page

vB Version: 4.x.x Rating: (128 votes - 4.74 average) Installs: 1013
Released: 22 Jan 2010 Last Update: 18 Jul 2012 Downloads: 8319
Not Supported Translations  

vbfixer.com






Latest news::
  • [8.3.2012]ESB Gold is updated to 2.2.14 with some bugs fixed ( Tested on vb 4.2 ).
  • [7.20.2012]ESB Gold is updated to 2.2.13 with some bugs fixed ( Tested on vb 4.2 ).
  • [18.7.2012]ESB Free is updated to 1.5.3 to support activity stream ( Tested on vb 4.2 ).
  • [7.6.2012]ESB Gold is updated to 2.2.10 with some bugs fixed ( Tested on vb 4.2 ).
  • [25.5.2012]ESB Gold is updated to 2.2.8 to support activity stream ( Tested on vb 4.2 ).
  • [20.5.2012]ESB Free version is updated with some bugs fixed to 1.5.2 (tested on 4.1.12. Make to sure to upload cssrollup_everywhere_sidebar.xml again and follow the installation steps ).
  • [27.4.2012]ESB Gold is updated with some bugs fixed to 2.2.7 ( NO Need For "cssrollup_everywhere_sidebar.xml" anymore).
  • [19.4.2012]ESB Gold is updated with some bugs fixed to 2.2.6 ( NO Need For "cssrollup_everywhere_sidebar.xml" anymore).
  • [16.4.2012]ESB Free version is updated with some bugs fixed to 1.5.1 (tested on 4.1.11. Make to sure to upload cssrollup_everywhere_sidebar.xml again and follow the installation steps ).
  • [15.4.2012]ESB Gold is updated with some bugs fixed to 2.2.5 (tested on 4.1.12 works fine with both "Store CSS Stylesheets as Files" Yes or No ).
  • [26.2.2012]ESB Gold is updated with some bugs fixed to 2.2.4 (Tested and Running fine On vb4.1.11).
  • [6.2.2012]ESB Gold is updated with some bugs fixed to2.2.2.
  • [3.2.2012]ESB Gold is updated with some bugs fixed to2.2.1.
  • [30.1.2012]ESB Gold is updated with some bugs fixed and to make sure is working well with vbulletin 4.1.10.
  • [03.12.2011]ESB 1.5 released with major bugs fixed and tested on vbulletin 4.1.8.
  • [22.11.2011]ESB Gold is updated with some bugs fixed and to make sure is working well with vbulletin 4.1.8.
  • [30.09.2011] Bug fixed 2.1.6 (Gold version).
  • [11.08.2011] ESB SG discussions not showing fixed in 1.4.4.4
  • [11.06.2011] ESB go to the bottom of the page when "store css as file" set to yes bug fixed with 1.4.4.3
  • [11.06.2011] Loading page and force insert css bug fixed with 1.4.4.2
  • [06.06.2011] Some bug fixed with 1.4.4.1 and new onload option introduced
  • [04.06.2011] More stable with 1.4.4 version with a css style sorted out
  • [15.05.2011] Minor bugs in 1.4.3 version is fixed by 1.4.3.1
  • [12.05.2011] Have more control over sidebar with the 1.4.3 version. It is available download it now.
  • [10.01.2011] 1.4.1 pl1 is available.
  • [09.01.2011] Bug found in 1.4.1 where it will not show the content of Custom HTML/PHP
    blocks. This will be fixed in pl1 of this mod version.
  • [07.01.2011] Bug found in 1.4.1 where it will display disabled blocks. This can be fixed by using block filter for now.
  • [03.01.2011] The 1.4.1 Full version is released. This version is tested on vb4.1 and should work with no problem on vb4.1. This does not mean it will not work on other vb versions but it should work. Last You must uninstall previous version as this is different than the full version.
  • [30.12.2010] The 1.4.1 Lite is released. This version is tested on vb4.1 and should work with no problem on vb4.1. That does not mean it will not work on other vb versions but it is not guaranteed. The Lite version will display sidebar on forumhome, forumdisplay, album, faq and calendar.
  • [29.12.2010] I'm running out of time to keep up my word to release 1.4.1 before the end of the year. So I will release 1.4.1 lite for now then we will see later for gold version.
  • [20.12.2010]This mod will be updated to 1.4.1 version soon (hopefully before the end of 2010) From now on the last two digits of mod version will represent vb version so the next update is for vb4.1.
What is this:
By default VB4 sidebar will be shown only on forum home page. This mod Will display the Sidebar everywhere in the forum. This mod assumes that you already set your sidebar block from "forum blocks manager".

Current Version:
1.5.3 (Free)
2.2.13 (Gold)

Demo:
Latest Technology





Features :
  • Add ESB to Blog (Gold version only).
  • Option to set ESB in blog sidebar (Gold version only).
  • Option to replace blog sidebar by ESB (Gold version only).
  • Option to set blog sidebar width (Gold version only).
  • Show sidebar in the vbcms pages (Gold version only).
  • Rotating Ad system included in the sidebar (Gold version only).
  • Filter Block by usergroups (Gold version only).
  • More options with advance settings of the sidebar (Gold version only).
  • No backlink to our website (Gold version only).
  • The sidebar will be displayed everywhere in the forum.
  • With more than 20 setting you can enable and disable sidebar very easily on any any page.
  • You can hide sidebar in the excluded forums mod options.
  • You can show sidebar for all or show it for non members.
  • Now you don't have to enable sidebar from option. Enabling this mod will enable sidebar everywhere. But you need to set sidebar blocks from "forum blocks manager".
  • All previous bugs have been fixed.
  • The ability to exclude certain usergroups.
  • The ability to turn sidebar off for certain forum styles.
  • The ability to place the side bar on custom pages.
  • The ability to control displaying sidebar when forum is closed.
  • The ability to set different blocks for different forums [ver 1.2].
  • Don't Allow sidebar to be collapsed and force it to be always visible[ver 1.3]. To enable this you need to set "Don't hide ESB switch" from mod options to yes.
  • In 1.3.3 you have ability to exclude groups from the above feature that is to be always visible. So that the excluded group members will be able to collapse ESB.
  • In 1.3.4 the vertical collapse button is removed and blocks is forced to by expanded if "Don't hide ESB switch" is set to yes as requested in this post
  • In 1.4.1 pl1 custom html/php block bug and some other bugs were fixed.
  • In 1.4.3 you can set sidebar width and sidebar button top alignment from mod options.

Requested Features [ To Do ] :
  • -

Mod requirements:
  • The mod is tested on default vb style with no other mods. So we gurantee that mod will work on the default vb style with no conflict with other mod.
  • As a courtesy we may make minor fix so the plugin works on styles other than the default but we are not hold to it.
Installation:


1. Download plugin.
Only free ver:If you are using vb4.1.11 or above download the "cssrollup_everywhere_sidebar.xml" and upload "cssrollup_everywhere_sidebar.xml" to /includes/xml directory.

2. Login to your vBulletin admincp.

3. Open "Plugins & Products", and go to "Manage Products".

4. Click on "[Add/Import Product]".

5. Import the product-everywhere_sidebar_xxx.xml file that you download. Make sure you set "allow overwrite" to "yes".
Only free ver:Also if you are updating the product you need to disable then enable (or even un-install then install) the product to let the product knows about the "cssrollup_everywhere_sidebar.xml".

Optional steps for setting different blocks for different forums and pages:

6. Go to mod options
Admincp->Settings->options->EveryWhere Sidebar (ESB) options

7. Go down until you see "Block Configuration Switch" check "yes" and save.


8. Go to you forum home you will see all your blocks even the empty ones with blockid below each blcok as in this picture.




9. Any block you want to hide add its block id with colon on "Filter Blocks by forums" or "Filter Blocks by page" text box in the mod options. For example to hide block_html_7 on all forums except forum id 1 and 2 we will add this "block_html_7:1,2" without qoutes to "Filter Blocks by forums"box; and to hide it in all other pages except faq and calendar we will add this "block_html_7:faq,calendar" without qoutes to "Filter Blocks by pages" box. See picture below




10 To hide inactive blocks and blockid title for admins set back "Block Configuration Switch" to "No" and save

Optional step to force sidebar to be always visible and hide collapse button :

11. Go to mod options
Admincp->Settings->options->EveryWhere Sidebar (ESB) options

12. Set "Don't hide ESB switch" to "yes" and save.

Optional steps for Translation install:
Download the german translation from here
To import the German translation goes as follows:
Admincp => Languages & Phrases download => Languages / upload => Click on "EITHER upload the XML file from your computer" click Browse and select the translation from => at "Language Override chooses her German => Import => Done


Optional steps for vBadvanced:(Not supported)
This thread is created by qG ThaLiX, he asked then he answers his question intersting thread. I don't have vBadvanced but it seams it is working from the replies.
http://www.vbadvanced.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40407

Instructions for custom pages:

Please note: You don't need this unless you are planning to show sidebar on cutom pages.

1. First enable showing sidebar for custom pages from mod options.

2. Open your custom template search for


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

add below


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

search for


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

add above


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

save

3. Open custom page php file and before the render line "$templater->render();" add


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

assuming you are using $templater as variable change it as required

save and upload you php file

4. You are done


How To Add Blocks To Sidebar:
From your admincp click on "Forums & Moderators" then click "Forum Blocks Manager". Hit "Add Block" you will see a dropdown list of block types. Select the type of block you want and hit continue. Now set your block and save. You are done and this new block should be shown on your sidebar.


Bugs fix:
ver 1.1.2
1. Fixed for custom pages the sidebar will always be on the right side.
ver 1.1.3
1.Fixed compatibility with vb 4.0.2.
ver 1.1.4
1.Fixed when store CSS Stylesheets as Files enabled.
ver 1.2.2
1.Fixed now it is shown on editpost and newreply pages.
2. Fixed blank screen when user is logged with same username and password.
3. Fixed in displaying the correct block id in block configuration mode.
ver 1.3.1
1. Minor bug fixed to adjust sidebar when force to make it always visible.
ver 1.3.3
1. Minor bug fixed that is a php block is not visible in forumhome.
ver 1.4.3.1
1. More stable, better optimized and fixed previous compatibility problems.
ver 1.4.4
1. Css style is sorted to better sidebar looking.
ver 1.4.4.1
Some bugs fixed with new onload option introduced
ver 1.4.4.2
Loading page and force insert css bug fixed with 1.4.4.2
ver 1.4.4.3
ESB go to the bottom of the page when "store css as file" set to yes bug fixed with 1.4.4.3


To Fix Quickreply width:
If you have the problem of quickreply coming to wide please use Mike instructions to fix Forum bug:

1. Open editor.css and find


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

2. Change it to


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.


To Adjust sidebar top level:

form admincp

open forumhome.css in the style you want to change or use the master style to effect all styles

change the padding size for #sidebar_container as you wish
eg
padding:50px 0;
Note:In the new vb versions sidebar css has been moved from forumhome.css to separate file called sidebar.css
Most asked question:

Q:I've installed your sidebar mod and it works fine except on the forumhome! The sidebar is showing at the bottom of the page. Any idea how to fix it?

A:It is either due to one of these:
1. you are using a custom style that is changing the forumhome look.
2. You are using a nother mod that is changing the content of froumhome before this ESB.

ESB needs to see this in forumhome
Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

So to tix this problem you either need to make sure that
Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

exist in the correct location or change ESB forumhome plugin to search for a new phrase.

for the latest version 1.4.1+ it looks for

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

and

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

so if you are setting new style make sure not to remove or change
Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

and

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

location to get sidebar in the proper location.






To Get Support:
  • Hit Mark as Installed from top right.
  • You have to put your website link.
  • If you include a screenshot you will get a better support.
  • Don't say for example "Doesn't Work" be more descriptive.





Gold Everywhere sidebar can be ordered from here
Old versions can be downloaded from here

Enjoy

Download Now

Only licensed members can download files, Click Here for more information.

Screenshots

Click image for larger version

Name:	sidebar_block_setting1.gif
Views:	38460
Size:	6.8 KB
ID:	119411Click image for larger version

Name:	sidebar_block_setting2.gif
Views:	38488
Size:	28.5 KB
ID:	119412Click image for larger version

Name:	sidebar_block_setting3.gif
Views:	1942
Size:	30.7 KB
ID:	119414

Show Your Support

  • To receive notifications regarding updates -> Click to Mark as Installed.
  • If you like this modification support the author by donating.
  • This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.
Similar Mod
Mod Developer Type Replies Last Post
vB3 Sidebar TheAnt vBulletin 3.0 Template Modifications 32 10 Apr 2004 16:00

  #1396  
Old 27 Jan 2012, 15:44
iadventure iadventure is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
I never got an answer to my question...



Originally Posted by iadventure View Post
Reply With Quote
  #1397  
Old 27 Jan 2012, 16:03
almannai almannai is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Originally Posted by iadventure View Post
I never got an answer to my question...
What is your vb version?
__________________
Mywebsite(we build any mod) http://vbfixer.com/
amazing video!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YG3PtwR0tMU
http://www.quran.ac
Reply With Quote
  #1398  
Old 27 Jan 2012, 16:13
iadventure iadventure is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
4.10
Reply With Quote
  #1399  
Old 27 Jan 2012, 16:16
almannai almannai is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Originally Posted by almannai View Post
Ok.

In order to the changes of #sidebar_container to take effects in your first post you need to make sure that "Store CSS Stylesheets as Files" is disabled.

To disable "Store CSS Stylesheets as Files" dothe following:
1. vbulletin settings->option
2. Go to "style & langauge settings"
3. Scroll down and set "Store CSS Stylesheets as Files" to No
4. Save

Now go to your style variable and set #sidebar_container value
Sorry I just found out that this value no longer exist in the newer vbulletin so your best bit is to edit the mod manually or get the gold version where you can edit this value easly from mod options as you can see it in this website.

You can see how the sidebar is aligned with the forum contents

Regards,
__________________
Mywebsite(we build any mod) http://vbfixer.com/
amazing video!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YG3PtwR0tMU
http://www.quran.ac
Reply With Quote
  #1400  
Old 27 Jan 2012, 16:19
almannai almannai is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Originally Posted by iadventure View Post
4.10
you mean 4.1.10

Don't no why this is happening in your forum. If you wish you can submit paid support from my website
__________________
Mywebsite(we build any mod) http://vbfixer.com/
amazing video!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YG3PtwR0tMU
http://www.quran.ac
Reply With Quote
  #1401  
Old 27 Jan 2012, 16:22
iadventure iadventure is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
paid?? THis is happening on both the default style and other style on a fresh install.

Why would I pay to have something wrok that already should???

Donating to a great free mod is one thing, but getting paid to have it work... LEt's get it working first and I would be happy to donate as I think this is one of the best mods out there.
Reply With Quote
  #1402  
Old 27 Jan 2012, 16:29
iadventure iadventure is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Originally Posted by almannai View Post
you mean 4.1.10

Don't no why this is happening in your forum. If you wish you can submit paid support from my website
yes 4.1.10
Reply With Quote
  #1403  
Old 27 Jan 2012, 16:41
almannai almannai is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Originally Posted by iadventure View Post
paid?? THis is happening on both the default style and other style on a fresh install.

Why would I pay to have something wrok that already should???

Donating to a great free mod is one thing, but getting paid to have it work... LEt's get it working first and I would be happy to donate as I think this is one of the best mods out there.
Originally Posted by iadventure View Post
yes 4.1.10
It is working on a lot of sites, but if it requires me to login to your forum and check it, this will take time and can't do this for free anymore
__________________
Mywebsite(we build any mod) http://vbfixer.com/
amazing video!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YG3PtwR0tMU
http://www.quran.ac
Reply With Quote
  #1404  
Old 27 Jan 2012, 17:00
steeler7 steeler7 is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Almannai...

I solved the gray box or blanking out of the text editor issue I was having. It was caused by a forum block I use for twitter. I used this block for months... and had no problem and somewhere around me updating to vB 4.1.10 and 1.5 of this mod which occurred at the same time, this became a problem. I like my Twitter sidebar blocks

Here's my code, maybe you can check it out on a test site of yours and see what you come across?


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

Also.... I still have the issue with the sidebar not retaining it's setting on a refresh if it were collapsed. I saw someone else have that issue here as well. You can check it out and test it - www.pittsburghsportstavern.com/forum

Thanks!!!
Reply With Quote
  #1405  
Old 27 Jan 2012, 17:16
almannai almannai is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Originally Posted by steeler7 View Post
Almannai...

I solved the gray box or blanking out of the text editor issue I was having. It was caused by a forum block I use for twitter. I used this block for months... and had no problem and somewhere around me updating to vB 4.1.10 and 1.5 of this mod which occurred at the same time, this became a problem. I like my Twitter sidebar blocks

Here's my code, maybe you can check it out on a test site of yours and see what you come across?


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

Also.... I still have the issue with the sidebar not retaining it's setting on a refresh if it were collapsed. I saw someone else have that issue here as well. You can check it out and test it - www.pittsburghsportstavern.com/forum

Thanks!!!
I will try to check it out when i got the time for it.

For the collapse problem it is confirmed as bug (for vb 4.1.10 only) and has been fixed in the gold version. The free version will be updated with this bug fix as will as other minor ones and I hope it will be soon.
__________________
Mywebsite(we build any mod) http://vbfixer.com/
amazing video!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YG3PtwR0tMU
http://www.quran.ac
Reply With Quote
  #1406  
Old 27 Jan 2012, 17:34
sailnet sailnet is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
I love this mod - is there any way to put a <BR> between sidebar blocks?
Reply With Quote
  #1407  
Old 27 Jan 2012, 17:41
iadventure iadventure is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
found that when I disable the top block, it works. could you look at my code adn tell me if you see an issue?

This is the block contents:
<style type="text/css">
ul#slider {
width: 240px;
height: 150px;
list-style-type: none;
margin: 0;
padding: 0;
overflow: hidden;
}

ul#slider li {
float: left;
position: relative;
/*display: none;*/
}

ul#slider li div {
position: absolute;
width: 240px;
background-color: #000;
color: #fff;
left: 0;
/*display: none;*/
padding: 10px;
}

.top {
top: 0;
}

.bottom {
bottom: 0;
}
</style>
<script src="js/jquery.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="js/mySlider.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
$(document).ready(function() {
$("#slider").mySlider({
timeOut: 6000,
captionOpacity: .7
});
});
</script>
<ul id="slider">

<li>
<a href="http://jk-adventure.com/JKA/content.php?167-JK-Adventure-com-How-To-Install-the-Redneck-Ram-Hydro-Steering-Assist-Kit"><img src="http://jk-adventure.com/Articles/redneckram/redneck240.jpg" alt="" />
<div class="top">
Redneck Ram Install
</div>
</li>


<li>
<a href="http://jk-adventure.com/JKA/content.php?166-JK-Adventure-com-How-To-Install-Synergy-drag-link-flip-kit-and-weld-on-track-bar-bracket"><img src="http://jk-adventure.com/Articles/Synergy/synergy240.jpg" alt="" />
<div class="top">
Synergy drag link flip kit and weld-on track bar bracket
</div>
</li>

<li>
<a href="http://jk-adventure.com/JKA/showthread.php?2304-JK-ADVENTURE-COM-s-official-SEMA-build-HAVOC"><img src="http://jk-adventure.com/Articles/Havoc/HAVOC-240.jpg" alt="" />
<div class="top">
JKA's 2011 SEMA build "HAVOC"
</div>
</li>

<li>
<a href="http://jk-adventure.com/JKA/content.php?161-Install-monster-valves%21%21%21"><img src="http://jk-adventure.com/Articles/monstervalve/JKAMONSTERVALVES240.jpg" alt="" />
<div class="top">
Powertank Monster Valve Install
</div>
</li>

<li>
<a href="http://jk-adventure.com/JKA/content.php?160-TNT-Stubby-Winch-Bumper-install"><img src="http://jk-adventure.com/Articles/tntbumper/tnt240.jpg" alt="" />
<div class="top">
TNT Stinger Front Bumper Install
</div>
</li>

<li>
<a href="http://jk-adventure.com/JKA/content.php?159-JK-Adventure-com-How-To-Installing-Metal-Cloak-Front-and-Rear-Armor-Fenders"><img src="http://jk-adventure.com/Articles/MetalCloak/MC240.jpg" alt="" />
<div class="top">
Install Metal Cloak Front fenders and Rear armor w/fender
</div>
</li>

<li>
<a href="http://jk-adventure.com/JKA/content.php?158-Demount-and-mount-beadlocks-yourself%21-Do-it-right%21%21%21"><img src="http://jk-adventure.com/Articles/Deedbead_beadlock/JKA%20BEADLOCKS%20240.jpg" alt="" />
<div class="top">
Mount and de-mount beadlocks
</div>
</li>

<li>
<a href="http://jk-adventure.com/JKA/content.php?157-Poison-Spyder-BFH-rear-JK-bumper-install-OR-FAB-Roto-Pax-arm"><img src="http://jk-adventure.com/Articles/Allan%20PS%20Bumper/PSbumper240.jpg" alt="" />
<div class="top">
PS BFH rear JK bumper install w/OR-FAB arm
</div>
</li>

<li>
<a href="http://jk-adventure.com/JKA/content.php?155-Dominion-offroad-Jeepwag-installation-of-NEW-Poly-Ball-Joints"><img src="http://jk-adventure.com/Articles/BallJoints/DOballjoints240.jpg" alt="" />
<div class="top">
Dominion offroad/Jeepwag installation of <br>NEW Poly Ball Joints
</div>
</li>

<li>
<a href="http://jk-adventure.com/JKA/content.php?153-THINKING-ABOUT-COILOVERS-ON-YOUR-JK"><img src="http://jk-adventure.com/Articles/coilovers/coilovers240.jpg" alt="" />
<div class="top">
"Thinking about Coil-overs?" <br>- by JKA's Ryan Bensheimer
</div>
</li>

<li>
<a href="http://jk-adventure.com/JKA/content.php?152-JK-Adventure-com-How-To-River-Raider-Full-Corner-and-ORO-Lite-Dot-Install"><img src="http://www.jk-adventure.com/Articles/RRCorners/RR240.jpg" alt="" />
<div class="top">
RR Full Corner & ORO Lite Dot Install
</div>
</li>

<li>
<a href="http://jk-adventure.com/JKA/content.php?150-JK-Adventure-com-How-To-Installing-Tom-Woods-JK-Driveshafts"><img src="http://jk-adventure.com/Articles/TomWoodsDS/Driveshafts240.jpg" alt="" />
<div class="top">
Step by Step Tom Woods Driveshaft installation
</div>
</li>

<li>
<a href="http://jk-adventure.com/JKA/content.php?149-JK-Adventure-com-Get-to-Know-Members-Shannon-A-K-A-Yogurt"><img src="http://jk-adventure.com/Articles/GetToKnow/yogurt240.jpg" alt="" />
<div class="top">
Get to Know Members: Yogurt
</div>
</li>

<li>
<a href="http://jk-adventure.com/JKA/content.php?148-JK-Adventure-com-Product-Review-New-Smittybilt-Stubby-Bumper-X20-Winch"><img src="http://jk-adventure.com/ThreadImages/smitty/smitty240.jpg" alt="" />
<div class="top">
New Smittybilt Stubby Bumper & X20 Winch
</div>
</li>

<li>
<a href="http://jk-adventure.com/JKA/content.php?147-007-Secret-Spot"><img src="http://jk-adventure.com/ThreadImages/007/007_240.jpg" alt="" />
<div class="top">
Wheeling 007 "Secret Spot"
</div>
</li>


<li>
<a href="http://jk-adventure.com/JKA/content.php?146-JK-Adventure-com-Wheeling-Log-Truck-Haven-12-5"><img src="http://jk-adventure.com/Articles/truckhaven12-5/truckhaven240.jpg" alt="" />
<div class="top">
Wheeling in Truck Haven
</div>
</li>

<li>
<a href="http://jk-adventure.com/JKA/content.php?145-Sema-2010-Pictures!"><img src="http://jk-adventure.com/Articles/SEMA2010/SEMA240.jpg" alt="" />
<div class="top">
SEMA 2010 Photos
</div>
</li>
<li>
<a href="http://jk-adventure.com/JKA/content.php?142-JK-Adventure-com-Product-Review-Teraflex-Speedbumps-review"><img src="http://jk-adventure.com/Articles/TFSpeedbumpReview/SpeedBumps240.jpg" alt="" />
<div class="top">
Teraflex Speedbump Review
</div>
</li>
<li>
<a href="http://jk-adventure.com/JKA/content.php?143-JK-Adventure-com-How-To-Installing-Teraflex-Speedbumps"><img src="http://jk-adventure.com/Articles/TFSpeedbumpInstall/TFSB240.jpg" alt="" />
<div class="top">
Teraflex Speedbump Installation Guide
</div>
</li>
<li>
<a href="http://jk-adventure.com/JKA/content.php?141-JK-Adventure-com-4Wheeling-News-The-Rockster-by-River-Raider-Offroad"><img src="http://jk-adventure.com/Articles/Rockster/rockster240.jpg" alt="" />
<div class="top">
Latest River Raider Build the "Rockster"
</div>
</li>
<li>
<a href="http://jk-adventure.com/JKA/content.php?139-JK-Adventure-com-Product-Review-Rock-Krawler-s-Steel-and-Aluminum-Tie-Rods"><img src="http://jk-adventure.com/Articles/RKTieRod/tie-rod240.jpg" alt="" />
<div class="top">
Rock Krawler Tie-Rod Review
</div>
</li>
<li>
<a href="http://jk-adventure.com/JKA/content.php?125-JK-Adventure-com-How-To-Changing-your-Differential-Fluid-on-your-Jeep-JK-Dana-44-w-locker"><img src="http://jk-adventure.com/Articles/Diff/Diff240.jpg" alt="" />
<div class="top">
How to change your Diff Fluid (D44)
</div>
</li>
<li>
<a href="http://jk-adventure.com/JKA/content.php?123-De-Beading-a-Tire-with-High-Lift-Jack"><img src="http://jk-adventure.com/Articles/DeBead/DeBead240.jpg" alt="" />
<div class="top">
De-Beading a tire with a High-lift Jack
</div>
</li>
<li>
<a href="http://jk-adventure.com/JKA/content.php?138-JK-Adventure-com-How-To-Changing-your-Jeep-JK-Brake-Pads"><img src="http://jk-adventure.com/Articles/Brakes/pads240.jpg" alt="" />
<div class="top">
How to change your Brake Pads
</div>
</li>
<li>
<a href="http://jk-adventure.com/JKA/content.php?130-JK-Adventure-com-Wheeling-Log-Easter-Jeep-Safari-Moab-2010"><img src="http://jk-adventure.com/Articles/Moab/moab240.jpg" alt="" />
<div class="top">
EJS Moab 2010 wheeling
</div>
</li>
<li>
<a href="http://jk-adventure.com/JKA/content.php?132-JK-Adventure-com-New-Products-HD-Customs-LLC-HD-Switchblade-for-the-Jeep-JK"><img src="http://jk-adventure.com/Articles/Switchblade/switchblade240.jpg" alt="" />
<div class="top">
HD Customs - "Switchblade" bumper
</div>
</li>
</ul>
Reply With Quote
  #1408  
Old 27 Jan 2012, 17:57
almannai almannai is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Originally Posted by sailnet View Post
I love this mod - is there any way to put a <BR> between sidebar blocks?
Yes you can but not sure if the <br> will work between <li>.If not use <li><br></li>
Originally Posted by iadventure View Post
found that when I disable the top block, it works. could you look at my code adn tell me if you see an issue?

This is the block contents:
<style type="text/css">
ul#slider {
width: 240px;
height: 150px;
list-style-type: none;
margin: 0;
padding: 0;
overflow: hidden;
}

ul#slider li {
float: left;
position: relative;
/*display: none;*/
}

ul#slider li div {
position: absolute;
width: 240px;
background-color: #000;
color: #fff;
left: 0;
/*display: none;*/
padding: 10px;
}

.top {
top: 0;
}

.bottom {
bottom: 0;
}
</style>
<script src="js/jquery.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="js/mySlider.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
$(document).ready(function() {
$("#slider").mySlider({
timeOut: 6000,
captionOpacity: .7
});
});
</script>
<ul id="slider">

<li>
<a href="http://jk-adventure.com/JKA/content.php?167-JK-Adventure-com-How-To-Install-the-Redneck-Ram-Hydro-Steering-Assist-Kit"><img src="http://jk-adventure.com/Articles/redneckram/redneck240.jpg" alt="" />
<div class="top">
Redneck Ram Install
</div>
</li>


<li>
<a href="http://jk-adventure.com/JKA/content.php?166-JK-Adventure-com-How-To-Install-Synergy-drag-link-flip-kit-and-weld-on-track-bar-bracket"><img src="http://jk-adventure.com/Articles/Synergy/synergy240.jpg" alt="" />
<div class="top">
Synergy drag link flip kit and weld-on track bar bracket
</div>
</li>

<li>
<a href="http://jk-adventure.com/JKA/showthread.php?2304-JK-ADVENTURE-COM-s-official-SEMA-build-HAVOC"><img src="http://jk-adventure.com/Articles/Havoc/HAVOC-240.jpg" alt="" />
<div class="top">
JKA's 2011 SEMA build "HAVOC"
</div>
</li>

<li>
<a href="http://jk-adventure.com/JKA/content.php?161-Install-monster-valves%21%21%21"><img src="http://jk-adventure.com/Articles/monstervalve/JKAMONSTERVALVES240.jpg" alt="" />
<div class="top">
Powertank Monster Valve Install
</div>
</li>

<li>
<a href="http://jk-adventure.com/JKA/content.php?160-TNT-Stubby-Winch-Bumper-install"><img src="http://jk-adventure.com/Articles/tntbumper/tnt240.jpg" alt="" />
<div class="top">
TNT Stinger Front Bumper Install
</div>
</li>

<li>
<a href="http://jk-adventure.com/JKA/content.php?159-JK-Adventure-com-How-To-Installing-Metal-Cloak-Front-and-Rear-Armor-Fenders"><img src="http://jk-adventure.com/Articles/MetalCloak/MC240.jpg" alt="" />
<div class="top">
Install Metal Cloak Front fenders and Rear armor w/fender
</div>
</li>

<li>
<a href="http://jk-adventure.com/JKA/content.php?158-Demount-and-mount-beadlocks-yourself%21-Do-it-right%21%21%21"><img src="http://jk-adventure.com/Articles/Deedbead_beadlock/JKA%20BEADLOCKS%20240.jpg" alt="" />
<div class="top">
Mount and de-mount beadlocks
</div>
</li>

<li>
<a href="http://jk-adventure.com/JKA/content.php?157-Poison-Spyder-BFH-rear-JK-bumper-install-OR-FAB-Roto-Pax-arm"><img src="http://jk-adventure.com/Articles/Allan%20PS%20Bumper/PSbumper240.jpg" alt="" />
<div class="top">
PS BFH rear JK bumper install w/OR-FAB arm
</div>
</li>

<li>
<a href="http://jk-adventure.com/JKA/content.php?155-Dominion-offroad-Jeepwag-installation-of-NEW-Poly-Ball-Joints"><img src="http://jk-adventure.com/Articles/BallJoints/DOballjoints240.jpg" alt="" />
<div class="top">
Dominion offroad/Jeepwag installation of <br>NEW Poly Ball Joints
</div>
</li>

<li>
<a href="http://jk-adventure.com/JKA/content.php?153-THINKING-ABOUT-COILOVERS-ON-YOUR-JK"><img src="http://jk-adventure.com/Articles/coilovers/coilovers240.jpg" alt="" />
<div class="top">
"Thinking about Coil-overs?" <br>- by JKA's Ryan Bensheimer
</div>
</li>

<li>
<a href="http://jk-adventure.com/JKA/content.php?152-JK-Adventure-com-How-To-River-Raider-Full-Corner-and-ORO-Lite-Dot-Install"><img src="http://www.jk-adventure.com/Articles/RRCorners/RR240.jpg" alt="" />
<div class="top">
RR Full Corner & ORO Lite Dot Install
</div>
</li>

<li>
<a href="http://jk-adventure.com/JKA/content.php?150-JK-Adventure-com-How-To-Installing-Tom-Woods-JK-Driveshafts"><img src="http://jk-adventure.com/Articles/TomWoodsDS/Driveshafts240.jpg" alt="" />
<div class="top">
Step by Step Tom Woods Driveshaft installation
</div>
</li>

<li>
<a href="http://jk-adventure.com/JKA/content.php?149-JK-Adventure-com-Get-to-Know-Members-Shannon-A-K-A-Yogurt"><img src="http://jk-adventure.com/Articles/GetToKnow/yogurt240.jpg" alt="" />
<div class="top">
Get to Know Members: Yogurt
</div>
</li>

<li>
<a href="http://jk-adventure.com/JKA/content.php?148-JK-Adventure-com-Product-Review-New-Smittybilt-Stubby-Bumper-X20-Winch"><img src="http://jk-adventure.com/ThreadImages/smitty/smitty240.jpg" alt="" />
<div class="top">
New Smittybilt Stubby Bumper & X20 Winch
</div>
</li>

<li>
<a href="http://jk-adventure.com/JKA/content.php?147-007-Secret-Spot"><img src="http://jk-adventure.com/ThreadImages/007/007_240.jpg" alt="" />
<div class="top">
Wheeling 007 "Secret Spot"
</div>
</li>


<li>
<a href="http://jk-adventure.com/JKA/content.php?146-JK-Adventure-com-Wheeling-Log-Truck-Haven-12-5"><img src="http://jk-adventure.com/Articles/truckhaven12-5/truckhaven240.jpg" alt="" />
<div class="top">
Wheeling in Truck Haven
</div>
</li>

<li>
<a href="http://jk-adventure.com/JKA/content.php?145-Sema-2010-Pictures!"><img src="http://jk-adventure.com/Articles/SEMA2010/SEMA240.jpg" alt="" />
<div class="top">
SEMA 2010 Photos
</div>
</li>
<li>
<a href="http://jk-adventure.com/JKA/content.php?142-JK-Adventure-com-Product-Review-Teraflex-Speedbumps-review"><img src="http://jk-adventure.com/Articles/TFSpeedbumpReview/SpeedBumps240.jpg" alt="" />
<div class="top">
Teraflex Speedbump Review
</div>
</li>
<li>
<a href="http://jk-adventure.com/JKA/content.php?143-JK-Adventure-com-How-To-Installing-Teraflex-Speedbumps"><img src="http://jk-adventure.com/Articles/TFSpeedbumpInstall/TFSB240.jpg" alt="" />
<div class="top">
Teraflex Speedbump Installation Guide
</div>
</li>
<li>
<a href="http://jk-adventure.com/JKA/content.php?141-JK-Adventure-com-4Wheeling-News-The-Rockster-by-River-Raider-Offroad"><img src="http://jk-adventure.com/Articles/Rockster/rockster240.jpg" alt="" />
<div class="top">
Latest River Raider Build the "Rockster"
</div>
</li>
<li>
<a href="http://jk-adventure.com/JKA/content.php?139-JK-Adventure-com-Product-Review-Rock-Krawler-s-Steel-and-Aluminum-Tie-Rods"><img src="http://jk-adventure.com/Articles/RKTieRod/tie-rod240.jpg" alt="" />
<div class="top">
Rock Krawler Tie-Rod Review
</div>
</li>
<li>
<a href="http://jk-adventure.com/JKA/content.php?125-JK-Adventure-com-How-To-Changing-your-Differential-Fluid-on-your-Jeep-JK-Dana-44-w-locker"><img src="http://jk-adventure.com/Articles/Diff/Diff240.jpg" alt="" />
<div class="top">
How to change your Diff Fluid (D44)
</div>
</li>
<li>
<a href="http://jk-adventure.com/JKA/content.php?123-De-Beading-a-Tire-with-High-Lift-Jack"><img src="http://jk-adventure.com/Articles/DeBead/DeBead240.jpg" alt="" />
<div class="top">
De-Beading a tire with a High-lift Jack
</div>
</li>
<li>
<a href="http://jk-adventure.com/JKA/content.php?138-JK-Adventure-com-How-To-Changing-your-Jeep-JK-Brake-Pads"><img src="http://jk-adventure.com/Articles/Brakes/pads240.jpg" alt="" />
<div class="top">
How to change your Brake Pads
</div>
</li>
<li>
<a href="http://jk-adventure.com/JKA/content.php?130-JK-Adventure-com-Wheeling-Log-Easter-Jeep-Safari-Moab-2010"><img src="http://jk-adventure.com/Articles/Moab/moab240.jpg" alt="" />
<div class="top">
EJS Moab 2010 wheeling
</div>
</li>
<li>
<a href="http://jk-adventure.com/JKA/content.php?132-JK-Adventure-com-New-Products-HD-Customs-LLC-HD-Switchblade-for-the-Jeep-JK"><img src="http://jk-adventure.com/Articles/Switchblade/switchblade240.jpg" alt="" />
<div class="top">
HD Customs - "Switchblade" bumper
</div>
</li>
</ul>
I think i know the problem but will it need some coding tweek and testing can't fix it here. If you wish you can submit for a paid support on my website.
__________________
Mywebsite(we build any mod) http://vbfixer.com/
amazing video!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YG3PtwR0tMU
http://www.quran.ac
Reply With Quote
  #1409  
Old 27 Jan 2012, 18:20
iadventure iadventure is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
can you give me any clue so I can try to fix it myself?
Reply With Quote
  #1410  
Old 28 Jan 2012, 12:00
sailnet sailnet is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
I'd like to a blank line between these blocks.

br between </li> and <li>
what template?
Attached Images
File Type: png demo.png (37.6 KB, 11 views)

Last edited by sailnet : 28 Jan 2012 at 12:07.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Mod Options

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
Forum Jump


New To Site? Need Help?

All times are GMT. The time now is 17:50.

Layout Options | Width: Wide Color: