Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mod Options
Google Adsense Permissions Details »»
Google Adsense Permissions
Mod Version: 1.00, by TheInsaneManiac (Coder/Designer) TheInsaneManiac is offline
Developer Last Online: Nov 2014 I like it Show Printable Version Email this Page

vB Version: 4.x.x Rating: (2 votes - 4.50 average) Installs: 16
Released: 19 Sep 2013 Last Update: Never Downloads: 63
Supported Uses Plugins  

This is a minor port of the 3.8 version found HERE. Will update it to more current sometime in the following days.

I was disappointed with VBulletin's Google Adsense Integration not allowing you to show advertisements only to specific usergroups. So with this modification you can now choose what usergroups you don't want seeing advertisements. Currently it only supports permissions.

Installation
1.) Import the product-googleadsensepermissions.xml.
2.) Mark Installed. =]

Usage
Go into the AdminCP and add the Usergroups that you don't want to see the Google Adsense advertisements.

Upgrading
Import the product and select Allow Overwrite.

Changelog
Release

Special Thanks
Thanks to consolegaming for giving me a snippet I needed to get it to work.

Download Now

Only licensed members can download files, Click Here for more information.

Supporters / CoAuthors

Screenshots

Click image for larger version

Name:	Google Adsense Permissions.jpg
Views:	246
Size:	93.8 KB
ID:	146446

Show Your Support

• To receive notifications regarding updates -> Click to Mark as Installed.
  • If you like this modification support the author by donating.
  • This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.
Similar Mod
Mod Developer Type Replies Last Post
Google Adsense Permissions TheInsaneManiac vBulletin 3.8 Add-ons 22 24 Nov 2013 21:56
Adsense Management Google adsense Full Control Losha vBulletin 3.8 Add-ons 25 23 Sep 2013 23:44
Earnmoneyworld.com Adsense Optimization | Get More Clicks With Google AdSense DxSEO vBulletin 4.x Template Modifications 30 29 Jan 2012 11:27

Comments
Old 19 Sep 2013, 10:42

Hi I am not getting the page as you have shown in the screen shot. But getting only one option
to add the group IDs. Find the attached file.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Untitled.jpg (55.7 KB, 51 views)
Old 19 Sep 2013, 17:55

Originally Posted by crazyboy1661 View Post
Hi I am not getting the page as you have shown in the screen shot. But getting only one option
to add the group IDs. Find the attached file.
Sorry the screenshot is old. As the topic states, it's just a minor port right now. Will finalize everything later tonight. For now it's just the permissions. I apologize for any inconvenience.
Old 19 Sep 2013, 21:44

So finally it just got added in Google Search ...

For those of you who dont know, I earlier made a comment on the version for vBulletin 3.8 This Plugin has helped our forum achieve arround 100 US DOLLARS every year! To make it work correctly, simply download the vBulletin Google Adsens Plugin from the Members Area and Simply use this for your VIP Members who you dont want the ads to appear for! Thats what I use it for and it has been amazingly helpfull for our forum.

@TheInsaneManiac, Thanks mate for the Link that you sent me earlier today! Infact I forgot to say thanks and add 5 Stars Rep. But its not allowing me to do non of it . But Thanks a Lot Mate. I also noticed that you actually just released it and sent me the link immediately! Its trully very classy and niceof you. It wasnt for me but for a good friend of mine! I guess he will be thanking you as well later on!

God Bless, CM!
I am having a little break from vB Developing. I am trying to finish my PHP and MYSQL courses for now. I will answer all my PM's if anyone needed help for my products, but only when I can be online on vB.org. Its great to see new and old developers keeping vB.org alive! Thank you all for your support!CM
Old 24 Sep 2013, 12:53

Fantastic!! Thank you
Old 24 Sep 2013, 21:09

Originally Posted by ChiNa-Man View Post
So finally it just got added in Google Search ...

@TheInsaneManiac, Thanks mate for the Link that you sent me earlier today! Infact I forgot to say thanks and add 5 Stars Rep. But its not allowing me to do non of it . But Thanks a Lot Mate. I also noticed that you actually just released it and sent me the link immediately! Its trully very classy and niceof you. It wasnt for me but for a good friend of mine! I guess he will be thanking you as well later on!

God Bless, CM!
If you don't have the mod marked as installed, you will not be able to rate it.

New vBulletin Spider Definitions, vBulletin Spiders List Hits 1000 Spiders!
Stop Spam Now The era of Big Spam is over.

Vote to bring back hooks in vB5, http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBV-10333
Old 26 Sep 2013, 10:27

where i add adsense code ? i cant see
Old 26 Sep 2013, 11:31

Originally Posted by tanzeelniazi View Post
where i add adsense code ? i cant see
You can add it below headinclude or footer etc
Old 27 Sep 2013, 11:36

can you tell me step by step because this mod have not options to add a adsense code
Old 24 Nov 2013, 21:59

Originally Posted by tanzeelniazi View Post
can you tell me step by step because this mod have not options to add a adsense code
Right now its not in the product. I have been paid to take on another product at this time, so I have not had time to update any other products. Seems I may need to get a co-author in on a few of my projects. Will try and add this feature back in upcoming versions.
Old 06 May 2014, 22:38

Great plugin, TIM. Any chance you could update it to exclude AdSense from certain forum sections, private messages and social groups? I don't want ads shown in private sections, and vBulletin's standard ad management is not useful when it comes to excluding certain sections. This plugin is excellent in that regard, but it has limited use in where to place the ad.

UADisplay for the nerds among us who care about browser wars!

Last edited by EliasAlucard : 06 May 2014 at 23:05.
Old 07 Oct 2014, 10:59

This mod doesn't seem to be working for us. I have all the usergroups selected, but you can still see the ads.