PDA

View Full Version : Add-On Releases - Cyb - Login To User Account

Valter
04 Aug 2006, 08:03
Info:
This will allow forum administrators to simply login to user accounts (to test forum functions, permissions etc...). SuperAdmin can choose admins who are able to use this function. SuperAdmin can set also who can login to other admin accounts. "Login As User" is shown in member profiles and Quick User Links (can be disabled). Option is automatically hidden in your own account and if target user is admin while you have no permissions to login to admin accounts.

See screenshots.

Installation:
1. Import XML file (as product): AdminCP > Plugin System > Manage Products > [Add/Import Product]

Variables:
-Link to login to user in memberinfo: $cyb_ltoua_link_mi
-Logged in as user alert: $cyb_ltoua_alert

To set options:
Go to: AdminCP > vBulletin Options > Cyb - Login To Other User Account

Versions:
v1.0 - May 20. 2006.
-First Release
v1.1 - May 21. 2006.
-Now SuperAdmin can log into other admins
v1.2 - Aug 04. 2006.
-Release of this hack for vB v3.6
v1.5 - Aug 29. 2006.
-Added option to easily go back to admin account
-Alert can be enabled/disabled
-Added "Product Version Checking"
-Only Admins allowed to use function can see "Login As" links
-Several code improvements
v1.6 - Sep 01. 2006.
-Fixed bug (error message at the top of "add new user" page)
-Fixed bug (uncached template)
v1.7 - Sep 05. 2006.
-Now only SuperAdmin can access settings where you choose which Admins can use the hack
-You can also set Admins who will be able to use other Admins accounts (only SuperAdmin can set this)
-Alert moved to navbar so it is now shown on any page to Admin who is logged in as someone else
v1.8 - Apr 23. 2007.
-"Last activity" not changed for target user when admin used account
-"Login As User" automatically hidden in your own account and if target user is admin and you have no permissions to login to admin accounts
-Admin not logged out from ACP when back to original account, except session expired regularly
-Added option to modify alert box CSS
-Many other code improvements and optimizations
-If you have older version of this hack installed please uninstall it before installing latest version or it will not work properly
v1.9.1 - Jul 23. 2007.
-Fixed bug (Security Exploit)
-Fixed bug ("login as user" doesn't work if you access user profile via last post info)
-"Go back" alert moved to header (for must of users there is no need to edit custom styles anymore)
-Now you can go back from banned user accounts without clearing cookies manually
v2.0 - Nov 08. 2007.
-New: Actions logged in Moderator Log
-Fixed bug where admins with primary usergroup different than 6 are not able to use hack
-Several minor bugs fixed
--You MUST uninstall older version before installing this one in order to get it working properly
v2.1 - May 03. 2008.
-Compatible with vBulletin 3.7
-Minor bugs fixed
v2.2 - Jun 23. 2008.
-Added option to disable logs
-Added option to switch to vB 3.6.x compatibility mode
-Fixed bug (session lost for target user when you go back to admin)
-Fixed bug (sessions lost for guests/bots when you login as another user)
-Made several compatibility improvements
v2.3 - Apr 11. 2009.
-Bug fix (non-Admins able to login to user accounts in some cases)
-Bug fix (Admin can not search product entries in ModLog by product ID)
-Bug fix (logging error if username contains special characters)
-Bug fix (Admin must be member of usergroup 6 to use product)
-Minor bugs fixed

Click INSTALL if you like this hack.

Derekclarke
04 Aug 2006, 18:30
clicks install, great idea, saves getting users password to test problems on their account.

Ajavas
08 Aug 2006, 08:25
Thanks for this nice product, but how do i return to my own admin account when i use it from the frontend?

Valter
08 Aug 2006, 09:23
In current version there is no some special way to go back. Just log-out from user's account and than log-in to your own.

Derekclarke
08 Aug 2006, 15:12
is their a way, to prevent the user showing up as active (i,e Online) when the admin is testing a users account?

ra7al
09 Aug 2006, 18:50
NICE WORK

INSTALL

bonjurkes
10 Aug 2006, 19:44
and what is its difference between

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=122939

?

iTaLiAnBoY165
13 Aug 2006, 01:39
and what is its difference between

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=122939

?
I noticed that one has a option to auto log back into your own account CYB maybe try to intergrate that into yours

Muellmann
15 Aug 2006, 10:05
very useful to test access permissions of mods or powerusers in a very big forum with many usergroups and individual accessmasks ;)
everybody knows that with so many permission settings can happen mistakes and this hack helps very much to find out these mistakes :)
Thank you!

Bad Bunny
15 Aug 2006, 18:43
Great work. I would love it if it would only show the option to login as a user to someone with the permission to do so. If I deny it to a certain admin, he still sees the link. Kinda like holding a carrot in front of him.

Valter
29 Aug 2006, 01:55
v1.5 - Aug 29. 2006.
- Added option to easily go back to admin account
- Alert can be enabled/disabled
- Added "Product Version Checking"
- Only Admins allowed to use function can see "Login As" links
- Several code improvements

See Screenshots.

To upgrade: Import XML, allow overwrite.

Luke Brown256
30 Aug 2006, 02:50
Hi one feature that i would like to suggest is to make it so only superadmins can alter the settings, because cant an admin just add themselves to the list?

EDIT

also a non superadmin was able to login to my account (super admin account)

Valter
30 Aug 2006, 03:36
Admin can't login to another Admin account.

I can not make that only SuperAdmin can alter the settings. But you can. If Admin is allowed to change any vBulletin settings then he can change this hack's settings too. You may wish to edit your Admins permissions and dissallow them to access vBulletin Options.

Another solution is to make that only SuperAdmins can use this hack and remove completely option where you can define which ones can do it.

rmxs
30 Aug 2006, 08:51
Hello i get this Uncached templates: cyb_ltoua_link_ql (1)

NeonG
31 Aug 2006, 20:04
You can choose Admins who will be able to use this function, others will see the permission error message if try to use it. Admins are not allowed to login to another admin's account.

1.) Admins who arent allowed to use this hack, is the hack invisible for them?
2.) What can i do that a SAdmin can login as a "standat" admin?

JimmyN
01 Sep 2006, 08:47
I got this error:
Under admincp, user, add user

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in /admincp/user.php(461) : eval()'d code on line 14

Can anyone fix this?

thanks

zeroality
01 Sep 2006, 09:35
Cyb you make great MODs but your support could be better. :(

You hardly reply to posts in any of your threads.

NeonG
01 Sep 2006, 09:39
Another solution is to make that only SuperAdmins can use this hack and remove completely option where you can define which ones can do it.

Can use and can see are 2 diffenrent things^^
But if i define that UserID 1 can use the Hack, can ID3 (another member, but admin too) see the "Login as User" Link in the Profil and in the ACP?
So that the admin (ID 3) dont know that theres is this hack?

Valter
01 Sep 2006, 10:07
v1.6 - Sep 01. 2006.
- Fixed bug (error message at the top of "add new user" page)
- Fixed bug (uncached template)

Valter
01 Sep 2006, 10:13
Cyb you make great MODs but your support could be better. :(

You hardly reply to posts in any of your threads.
1. I have no time to reply to every single post.
2. There are posts to which I don't wish to reply because people asked about things which are explained already in product notes.
3. You didn't installed this mod and support is gived only to users who clicked install.
4. I see no what problem you have with this mod. You didn't posted anything before this post.

rmxs
01 Sep 2006, 10:20
Thanks for update

JimmyN
01 Sep 2006, 10:28
thanks Cybernetec, very fast support 10/10 :)

NeonG
01 Sep 2006, 11:11
You are not allowed to login to another Admin account!

But i'm SAdmin and the info.txt said:

v1.1 - May 21. 2006.

- Now SuperAdmin can log into other admins

Can s.o. help me?

Quarterbore
01 Sep 2006, 12:37
I love the idea but I would rather have this permission defined in the config.php file as opposed to something we set in the AdminCP. When I get time I will see if I can figure out how to move the code there. I have had to log into a couple members accounts recently to help with problems but I am uneasy about adding a way to do this without making the user feal better that their private info is secure...

IE, ask if they mind if I change their password to get access... change their password & fix issues, them user to change their password to what they want again... (I never have their password)

hutzack
02 Sep 2006, 08:15
Hello, Installed and quite impressed. Is there a way to edit it so you can login to other Admin accounts?

thanks

EDIT: I figured it, for others : Just open up the XML file and change the userID to something random!

jgommel
03 Sep 2006, 07:22
Who is chatting (for Flashchat) and Cyb - Login To Other User Account are not playing well together... I love both of these applications, so hopfully either developer can contact one-another and try to fix this minor issue:

[Scenario]
With both mods active, I switch over to the Members page (members.php), and select a non-admin member. I select the 'Log In As User' button and now I'm logged in as that user...so far so good.

Now when I click on the 'here' button (see attachment) to log out of the account and back into the admin, I get the follwing error (also see attachment):

Unable to add cookies, header already sent.
File: /home/neosmutc/public_html/vb/chat/inc/config.php
Line: 884

If I disable the Who is chatting (for Flashchat) mod, the Cyb - Login To Other User Account mod works fine. I can login and logout of oter accounts w/out an issue.

Thanks!
James

Valter
03 Sep 2006, 18:41
I think FlashChat author need to fix this.

Also check out this thread:
http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=198902

Valter
05 Sep 2006, 14:44
v1.7 - Sep 05. 2006.
- Now only SuperAdmin can access settings where you choose which Admins can use the hack
- You can also set Admins who will be able to use other Admins accounts (only SuperAdmin can set this)
- Alert moved to navbar so it is now shown on any page to Admin who is logged in as someone else

It's simply perfect now :p

To upgrade: import XML, allow overwrite.
-Check hack settings after upgrade!
-Check hack notes before asking questions.
-Check new screenshots.

Luke Brown256
06 Sep 2006, 12:35
Ok some new problems:

As user account 1 the original superadmin i can login as other users and alter the settings.
But my second superadmin can not alter the admin settings.
and although the link to login as other users is displayed it does not work for any of my admins except userid 1
and the alert to go back to your own account is no longer shown.
(it did show in your previous version)

Valter
06 Sep 2006, 15:11
About your first problem - I'll check that again. Worked fine for me.

And about alert - maybe your navbar template is missing line which product searches for. So follow the optional installation step and do the following:
In template "navbar" add "$cyb_ltoua_alert" to the very end.

Or if it is not the problem, please try to uninstall current versin and install again using latest XML.

Luke Brown256
06 Sep 2006, 15:22
Ok i think i may have found the problem, i am not vyer good with developing vb mods.
But by any chance in order for this to work does the administrators PRIMARY usergroup HAVE to be the administrators usergroup, becuase it is set up as a secondary usergroup for most of my admins, because of the way our forum is set up.

Valter
06 Sep 2006, 16:08
That's the problem then.

Admin's primary usergroup must be "6" (Administrator) to be able to use this hack.

Luke Brown256
06 Sep 2006, 17:47
is there a way around that, as i would like to be able to use the mod, but i have to have the primary usergroup set to something else.

Martin-TMGRS
06 Sep 2006, 21:58
I'm loving this and i've only just installed it, great work Cybernetec

Luke Brown256
07 Sep 2006, 00:35
Ok i modded the mod lol, i got it to work with the a user being a member of administrators as a secondary group aswell.
ty for the mod ;)

24-play
10 Sep 2006, 12:46
Database error in vBulletin 3.6.0:

Invalid SQL:

SELECT userid, username, password, salt, styleid
FROM vb_user
WHERE userid =
LIMIT 1;

MySQL Error : You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'LIMIT 1' at line 4
Error Number : 1064
Date : Sunday, September 10th 2006 @ 01:33:31 PM
Script : http://www.forum.*****.com/index.php?do=backtoadmin
Referrer : http://forum.******.com/index.php?styleid=5
IP Address : *********
Username : ******
Classname : vb_database

I get this error when I try to click the link which takes me back to my user account, I was attempting to log back in to my account from another administrator account. Does anyone know what may be causing this please? Thanks.

Thanks,
~ Luke.

mIRCnet
10 Sep 2006, 15:38
Cyb, I installed this hack and I got the same error 24-play got, but it doesnt show all the time , just some times.

Thanks

Luke Brown256
10 Sep 2006, 16:01
i am no expert but it looks from the error message that the userid is not being passed through.
The userid for getting back to your admin account is stored as a cookie.

So make sure you have cookies enabled.

Valter
10 Sep 2006, 16:32
Yes, be sure that cookies are enabled and also be sure to not use those programs which deletes internet activities traces when you are logged in as user. It will delete info about your original account (ID) so you'll not be able to go back, and you'll get that db error.

24-play
10 Sep 2006, 18:50
Ahhhh okay, hummm I wonder what's deleting my cookies then, shall have to look into that. Who eat my cookies :).

Thanks for your help. :D

navjotjsingh
20 Sep 2006, 12:27
Hello, Installed and quite impressed. Is there a way to edit it so you can login to other Admin accounts?

thanks

EDIT: I figured it, for others : Just open up the XML file and change the userID to something random!

Can you please explain this step...Even I would love to login as other Admin's Accounts!

Luke Brown256
22 Sep 2006, 12:33
in the latest version, you can select which users ARE able to log into administrators accounts.
But keep in mind without editing it yourself (as i did) , it only works if administrators, have their PRIMARY usergroup set as administrators.

trigon
26 Sep 2006, 02:04
Ok some new problems:

As user account 1 the original superadmin i can login as other users and alter the settings.
But my second superadmin can not alter the admin settings.
and although the link to login as other users is displayed it does not work for any of my admins except userid 1
and the alert to go back to your own account is no longer shown.
(it did show in your previous version)
have the same problem, but my admins are in the primary usergroup, what can i do to solve this problem??

coRtALoS
26 Sep 2006, 04:12
Nice mod, however a few problems.

My forum uses forum.php for the equivalent of index.php (Because of the arcade). I'm assuming your code deletes a cookie when pushing the go back to my account button. However, when you login to the acp using your real account, VB automatically switches your account you're logged in under on the forums to that account. Therefore I sometimes get the message:Eric, You are currently using Eric's account. Click here to go back to your admin account.

This causes some template errors using the method I explained as well.

Just a few things to touch up before I'll make this mod permanent on my forums. Very nice though!

trigon
28 Sep 2006, 21:58
Another Question, how can i rewrite the xml to let Co-Admin use this (UsergroupID9).
Tried different versions but nothing works.
A little help would be very fine.

Luggruff
20 Oct 2006, 10:20
Two things I'm really wondering hard about, and that nobody else in this thread seems to care about at all:

-If I log in to a users account, and that user is currently logged on.. what happens?
-If I post on behalft of another user, can other admins see that I was the "real" poster or not? If not, implement it! (it's necessary that noone ever can be totally anonymous, in situations where someone might get a split nerv and post stuff on behalft of someone else, as a result of a grudge against a sertain user or whatever)

Fix this, and I'll install it in a jiffy! :D

Luke Brown256
20 Oct 2006, 11:37
1) nothing really happens you are still both logged in.
2) No there is no way to do that, the only way to check would be the check the IP address which is a pretty sure indicator, and have faith in your admins.
If you think you admins WOULD do something like that, then they shouldnt be admins for on and shouldnt have access to this tool.

Luggruff
20 Oct 2006, 12:00
1) nothing really happens you are still both logged in.
2) No there is no way to do that, the only way to check would be the check the IP address which is a pretty sure indicator, and have faith in your admins.
If you think you admins WOULD do something like that, then they shouldnt be admins for on and shouldnt have access to this tool.

Let me quote myself:

If I post on behalft of another user, can other admins see that I was the "real" poster or not? If not, implement it!

The question was wether this hack allowed it or not, not wether it was possible or not, because I'm almost sertain I've seen that it's possible before.

EDIT: So i installed the hack even though my concerns aren't fixed, only, when setting admins.. i get to the SMILEY guide o_0
You could just as easy have linked to the misc.php page only.. =\

Could it be that "Cyb - Advanced Forum Rules" and "Cyb - Check If Already Posted" have like 90% same name on hooks? (same name of hooks is a BIG no-no of what I've allways heard from other developers)

Luke Brown256
20 Oct 2006, 13:16
You get the smiley guide if you are NOT a superadmin.

Luggruff
20 Oct 2006, 14:08
You get the smiley guide if you are NOT a superadmin.

Want to view my config.php?

// ****** SUPER ADMINISTRATORS ******
// The users specified below will have permission to access the administrator permissions
// page, which controls the permissions of other administrators
$config['SpecialUsers']['superadministrators'] = '1, 2';

I'm number 2

Luke Brown256
20 Oct 2006, 14:11
Ok then just out of interest by any chance is your PRIMARY usergroup NOT Administrators.

Luggruff
20 Oct 2006, 14:40
Ok then just out of interest by any chance is your PRIMARY usergroup NOT Administrators.

Yes, I have usergroup ID 6 as primary, I as you, have read every single post of this thread and would know that to be necessary.

Oh my: Where do I change that hiddeous GREEN color on the "Forum rules" link in the navbar? o_0

EDIT: is it supposed to be:

$config['SpecialUsers']['superadministrators'] = '1, 2';
or
$config['SpecialUsers']['superadministrators'] = '1', '2';
?

EDIT2:
- Back-To-Admin does not work - Get's 404page (the other admin at my forum with userID #1 can use the system)
- Latest activity on the userprofile shows if admins log in to the account, in that other hack (http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=122939) (on second hand, it might have been the 3.5.4 version of that hack), it doesn't (read it in the posts of that hacks thread).. would be cool if fixed!

EDIT3: The other admin at the forum with UserID #1 wrote me down in the "Set Admins" page, I can now see the link to "log in as user" in the userprofiles, though, I just get a strange vbulletin-message saying that the user is not registred and therefor there is no profile to view!

could this be more agitating?

Luke Brown256
20 Oct 2006, 22:55
kk:
'1, 2';
Is correct so that is fine.

2) i am not sure what your saying.
3) no idea for that

The hack works fine for me, as you read i modded it so it would work for admins whose primary usergroup was not administrators but that is it.

I think CYB should answer these questions.

Luggruff
21 Oct 2006, 09:58
kk:
'1, 2';
Is correct so that is fine.

2) i am not sure what your saying.
3) no idea for that

The hack works fine for me, as you read i modded it so it would work for admins whose primary usergroup was not administrators but that is it.

I think CYB should answer these questions.

Let's just hope he answeres some day then =\
And by the way, "TIP" when doing stuff like adding a link to the menu for everyone to see, either put it in a template or include the colorchange of that link in the hack options.
Especially when choosing a color like BoogerGreen o_0

EDIT1: OK I REALLY need to understand this hack!
"cybfrules_forceuser" is located in the User Profile page, though it is not a bit of code included in the memberinfo template. Wich demands me knowing HOW and WHAT is saying where that Link is going to show up (in the user profile).. I need to move the link to another spot in the Users Profiles as it just takes up too much space lying on the same row as a bunch of other links! -_-
(see picture)

Luggruff
23 Oct 2006, 08:55
Now seriously, when needed support, it is most often needed as right away as possible.
And In this case, I couldn't care less if you've written that you suck at support, you really made it your responsibility when you posted a hack with this greatly hidden parts of code that _some people_ can't uderstand where to reach, and that _need_ to reach it!

Summing it all up in one post as it seems I've got all the time in the world:

I get launched to the misc.php page when trying so Set Admin
I am SuperAdmin and I have Admin (usergroupID 6) as primary usergroup
When the other admin at my forum (he's got userID 1 and I've got userID 2) set me as permitted admin at the Set Admin page I can see the "Log In As User" on everybody's userprofile page. Though when clicking the link, I'm told that no profile can be show since the user is not registred. Strange huh?
The other admin at my forum (the one with userID 1 and that everything is working perfectly for.. well almost perfect) ..cannot log back into his admin account for some reason. He has to do that manually so to speek.
In the user profile, there's a field saying "Latest activity 12:15PM" etc, that changes when an admin logs on to a users account.. wich pretty much reveals that someone has used the account. Maybe possible to put a conditional there saying "if user logged on through the "Login As User" link, do not change latest activity". Pretty much makes the hack useless if not. (I mean, something recognize that you are not the original user right, how else could the alert on the top show?)
That horrifying green link for the rules in the menu, where can I change it?! I noticed it is not in the NavBar template.. and I really need to understand how it was placed there, even right between two menu-links?! As I am in the process of creating a new style and can't get nowhere before I can move that link along with the rest of the menu!!

allanh
23 Oct 2006, 11:15
lol... this hack is pure evil...but I love it :p

Luggruff
24 Oct 2006, 20:09
Ok, I feel stupid. Edited a bogus config.php file -_-
Still one problem remains: Logging back into the admin account again.
Following error follows:

Database error in vBulletin 3.6.2:

Invalid SQL:

FROM user
WHERE userid =
LIMIT 1;

MySQL Error : You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'LIMIT 1' at line 4
Error Number : 1064
Date : Tuesday, October 24th 2006 @ 04:09:25 PM
Script : http://hlforum.org/index.php?do=backtoadmin
Referrer : http://www.hlforum.org/index.php
IP Address : 81.235.18.67
Username : Luggruff

And yeah, ABE's hack doesn't change the "activity log" for the user you log onto.. so untill further notice, I'll use his. (your's is better though, as you can Set Admins)

Luke Brown256
24 Oct 2006, 21:15
kk that error message is most likely caused by the cookie not being set.
as you can see from the statement:
FROM user
WHERE userid =

no userid is specified which is causing the error.
Make sure you have cookies enabled and try again.

Luke Brown256
24 Oct 2006, 21:25
by making a slight alteration to the code i have worked out how to stop it altering when the user last logged in:
I edited Cyb - Login To Other User Account - LTU:

this section:

vbsetcookie('userid', $cyb_target_user['userid']);
vbsetcookie('password', md5($cyb_target_user['password'] . COOKIE_SALT));

exec_header_redirect($vbulletin->options['forumhome'] . '.php');

to:

unset($vbulletin->db->shutdownqueries['lastvisit']);

But like the other one they still appear logged in , in the who is online section.

Luggruff
25 Oct 2006, 07:54
by making a slight alteration to the code i have worked out how to stop it altering when the user last logged in:
I edited Cyb - Login To Other User Account - LTU:

this section:

to:

unset($vbulletin->db->shutdownqueries['lastvisit']);

But like the other one they still appear logged in , in the who is online section.

Looks great ^^

Only you can see that he is online. No one else can see you online. Go look in the users profile. It will show them offline.

And yeah, I have cookies enabled.. (untill they die automaticly)

Luke Brown256
25 Oct 2006, 13:44
i am not exactly sure how he done that then, i looked through the code and there was no particular special function other than that one, which i added in.

StarBuG
25 Oct 2006, 15:50
It does not work for me.

I click on Log In As User but nothing happens.
There is no alert message, I still see the staff zone, the user does not show up in the member list -> I am not logged in as this member.

Even via the ACP, if I try to login as a user I only get to his profile but nothing else happens.

The link that is called is /member.php?do=cyb_loginasuser&u=12345

HMMM

Luggruff
25 Oct 2006, 15:56
It does not work for me.

I click on Log In As User but nothing happens.
There is no alert message, I still see the staff zone, the user does not show up in the member list -> I am not logged in as this member.

Even via the ACP, if I try to login as a user I only get to his profile but nothing else happens.

The link that is called is /member.php?do=cyb_loginasuser&u=12345

HMMM

Just making sure:

- Have you set yourself as SuperAdmin in /includes/config.php? (if you do not have userID 1)
- Have you added the template changes?
- Is Administrator (usergroupID 6) your primary usergroup?

And what do you mean by: Nothing happens? Everything's just as usual, with your own username in the welcome message?

StarBuG
25 Oct 2006, 16:08
I am a superadmin
I don't have added the template changes because I see the link
and yes, 6 is my admin group

With nothing happens I mean nothing happens, the site reloads and thats it.
no Username change in welcome, no user showing up in who's online except me, nothing ;)

I have no clue why not

tank14
30 Oct 2006, 21:26
I need to get some help changeing go back to admin, U have vBadvanced and it goes to the index, not index2

wjkids
01 Nov 2006, 03:22
Great Mod!
Clicked installed and have one question..
I was testing it out on a couple of users that are on my board and now in the members list even though I switched back logged off they still show up in the members list as online. I tried clearing cookies that didn't seem to do anything either. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

tank14
01 Nov 2006, 19:43
That is blocked in abes script, but abes doesnt work for me...=(

AWJunkies
26 Nov 2006, 21:49
I have the same:
Database error in vBulletin 3.6.3:

Invalid SQL:

FROM allwheeljunkies_user
WHERE userid =
LIMIT 1;

MySQL Error : You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'LIMIT 1' at line 4 Error Number : 1064
Date : Sunday, November 26th 2006 @ 05:22:58 PM
Script : http://allwheelnetwork.com/index.php?do=backtoadmin
Referrer : http://www.allwheelnetwork.com/index.php
IP Address : 66.91.236.50
Username : Unregistered

Error!

I have tried on IE and FF and both do it and have cookies enabled and everything checks out. Cookie user id is not getting set for some reason. I give up and will deactivate the nav box info. If anyone figures this problem out let me know it is pain in the a s s.

jgommel
25 Dec 2006, 17:24
I've been trying to figure this out for a few days now (off and on), but can't figure out why my login name/ID does not display before the message:

, You are currently using Tesuser's account. Click here to go back to your admin account.

<phrase name="cyb_ltoua_goback"><![CDATA[{1}, You are currently using {2}'s account. Click <a href="{3}">here</a> to go back to your admin account.]]></phrase>

See the attached screenshot.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Valter
26 Dec 2006, 00:40
Download latest XML and import it.

Be sure hack's templates are not customized.

Be sure you have enabled cookies in your browser.

Sol_Invictus
26 Dec 2006, 11:03
Nice plugin, but I wouldn't use it. I feel that it is an invasion of users' privacy.

jgommel
26 Dec 2006, 20:21

Okay, I just downloaded and imported the latest XML, checked my cookie settings etc..., and I still have the same problem: See my prior post: #69 (http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showpost.php?p=1144925&postcount=69)

I even went as far as checking multiple browsers...

cbiweb
26 Dec 2006, 20:38
Nice plugin, but I wouldn't use it. I feel that it is an invasion of users' privacy.
Only if you use it for that reason. It's an excellent way to solve problems with a user's account without having to get their password from them and all that. Just make sure they know what you're up to, and don't do things like read their PMs while you're there.

Be responsible with it, and no one gets hurts.

dutchbb
26 Dec 2006, 21:18
Can you make it so that moderators can't see that the user has the same IP adress for postings as the admin. in other words: when an admin login as the user, it keeps the IP from the user, not the one from the admin. Hopefully you understand this :D

dutchbb
26 Dec 2006, 21:30
This is one of the best hacks ever :D

KURTZ
08 Jan 2007, 04:10
installed

blogtorank
31 Jan 2007, 23:53

Then what would cause this if they are registered?

No Permission Message This user has not registered and therefore does not have a profile to view.

melscamera
01 Feb 2007, 20:04
works great - thanks

crazycajun
25 Feb 2007, 01:09
Thanks for the great mod!

tehPARADOX
25 Feb 2007, 01:58
Loving this hack, thanks a lot!

Maksa
07 Mar 2007, 12:51
wow beautiful hack :) i loved it

basketmen
04 Apr 2007, 11:03
shit i can't make this hack works,

i use zoints local and everytime i try to login as user it redirect me to zoints local page for member info

basketmen
07 Apr 2007, 09:23
anyone have zoints local too?

KEKforce
09 Apr 2007, 12:37
I noticed one small problem.

When I take over a user who is banned. Ik cannot get back to my admin account..
Have to kill my cookies... There is no option to click to get back. The whole bar is not showing.

Also I noticed when a user named ONE is looking at the profile of user named TWO and i want to take over user ONE en click log in as user it redirects to user TWO and I am taking over TWO instead off ONE....

Hope you understand...

Mrdby
12 Apr 2007, 21:50
How do i go back to admin account when under a users account?

Mrdby
13 Apr 2007, 13:06
i added the info in the navi area..not working.

Mrdby
13 Apr 2007, 13:15
i only added the $cyb_ltoua_alert in the navi bar and the admin log out works fine without adding option2. BUT when i did add it..i see nothing.

adwade
14 Apr 2007, 19:44
Just wanted to say this is one of the most beneficial MODs I've ever installed. It allows me to quickly and easily see what a user is referring to, from their point of view.

The only issue I've ever had is when I log into a user account that has mandatory fields required in their profile that have not been filled out...it won't even let me escape if I step into the user's profile page. :p But then, that's just vBulletin doing it's job trying to insure those fields get populated. :D

Again, overall one of the handiest MODs I've come across. :up:

subzero06
20 Apr 2007, 05:42
Then what would cause this if they are registered?

im having the same problem!
im using vb 3.6.4

No Permission Message

This user has not registered and therefore does not have a profile to view.

Mrdby
20 Apr 2007, 11:28
mine works fine

3Dx
20 Apr 2007, 11:34
works great - thanks

nice work

subzero06
20 Apr 2007, 12:39
mine works fine

yeah, after i deleted the optional template edit....evrything worked fine.

gg4gg
22 Apr 2007, 23:45
Thanks For This Great Hack Cyb
Installed
Arabic Lang file attached
include screenshots
Bye

rayw
23 Apr 2007, 08:14
I've been using this mod for a while now but I've only just noticed that if you are logged into the AdminCP at the time you click on the "Log In As User" link, it logs you out of the AdminCP and you have to log back in again. Hope the makes sense! :D

Valter
23 Apr 2007, 12:37
Improved version is coming.

Valter
23 Apr 2007, 17:49
v1.8 - Apr 23. 2007.
-"Login As User" automatically hidden in your own account and if target user is admin and you have no permissions to login to admin accounts
-Admin not logged out from ACP when back to original account, except session expired regularly
-Added option to modify alert box CSS
-Many other code improvements and optimizations
-If you have older version of this hack installed please uninstall it before installing latest version or it will not work properly

IMPORTANT: To upgrade first uninstall old version and then install version 1.8 or it will not work properly.

Mrdby
23 Apr 2007, 17:54
installed

KURTZ
23 Apr 2007, 17:57
updated!

audis3
23 Apr 2007, 19:48
I was using the 1.7 version and was working fine.
Now that i installed 1.8 version and i'm going to set admins that will use this hacks tells me that i don't have permissions to use this feature.Why?

P.S.:I uninstalled first the 1.7 version and then installed 1.8

Zagis
23 Apr 2007, 19:57
Cyb, after the update non usergoup had access to flashchat and to "Who Viewed My Profile" mod. I had to unistall "Cyb - Login To Other User Account" to get everything back to normal. :(
P.S.:I uninstalled first the 1.7 version and then installed 1.8Same here...

inciarco
23 Apr 2007, 21:43
Great Add!! :up:

:confused: I have one Question.

(Perhaps Cybernetec or maybe Another User have solved this, and can Provide me some Orientation, Please!!:up:)

As SuperAdmin User ID 1 I'm entering the Admin Control Panel, and Accessing the "Set Admins" option of this Add; I'm trying to set other SuperAdmin Users to be able to Access the Other Accounts separate with commas, but I recetive the following Error Message: "You have no permissions to use this function!".

:confused: What Can I Do?? :confused:

Is there another option I shall Activate to be able to "Set Admins"??

Thank You For Your Help. I've tried the Add with vb3.6.5 and works Ok, except for my previous question!!

I Send You My Best Regards!!

:)

rayw
24 Apr 2007, 02:37
Cyb, after update, I can't log into another user's account. It says "Admin, You are currently using Unregistered's account. Click here to go back to your admin account." I don't have permission to post and it asks for a username and password when I try.

I uninstalled 1.7 as instructed before installing 1.8.

EDIT: Logging in to another user account via the AdminCP works perfectly though.

Learning
24 Apr 2007, 05:09
Re 'No Permission'.

I had to modify the code in the 'misc_start' hook for it to work.
Also without this change the buddy list feature does not work.

Not sure about policy of displaying modified code so will not unless Cybernetec says its OK.
No doubt an update will be out shortly anyhow.

Great plugin by the way.

Mr.Windows
24 Apr 2007, 05:34
Lovely Hack Thanks!

tehPARADOX
24 Apr 2007, 09:03
BUG:

Cannot access any misc.php locations, receive this msg:
"You have no permissions to use this function!"

Valter
24 Apr 2007, 09:16
v1.9 - Apr 24. 2007.
-Fixed bug ("no permissions" message when hit Change button on SetAdmins page)

Upgrade: Import XML, alow overwrite.

tehPARADOX
24 Apr 2007, 09:21
v1.9 - Apr 24. 2007.

Upgrade: Import XML, alow overwrite.

Thank you for the bugfix.

Zagis
24 Apr 2007, 09:32
Fixed bug ("no permissions" message when hit Change button on SetAdmins page)What about the other "permissions" bugs? Are they fixed?

rayw
24 Apr 2007, 09:41
v1.9 - Apr 24. 2007.

This is fixed, but I still can't log into other user accounts via the link in profiles. It only works via the AdminCP.

Illustrious
24 Apr 2007, 10:33

Can you make this an option in the ACP instead of disabling it altogether?

Valter
24 Apr 2007, 10:37
This is fixed, but I still can't log into other user accounts via the link in profiles. It only works via the AdminCP.
This can happen if you access member profile through last post info.

Can you make this an option in the ACP instead of disabling it altogether?
I'm wondering why you want to disable this function?
You want your users to know that you used their accounts?

rayw
24 Apr 2007, 10:44
This can happen if you access member profile through last post info.

Open user profile regularly in member.php.

Excellent, that works perfectly. Cheers! :)

mktrilogy
24 Apr 2007, 10:46
it works for mod and staff but for user this is what i get

http://xxxx.org/forum/member.php?do=cyb_loginasuser&u=

Valter
24 Apr 2007, 10:46
it works for mod and staff but for user this is what i get

http://xxxx.org/forum/member.php?do=cyb_loginasuser&u=
Look at answer above.

If you acces member profile from last post info then we have no user id which is required.

I'll fix this in the future. Until that open profiles directly when want to use this function.

WiseOne38221
24 Apr 2007, 11:41
Cyb, thanks, but had to revert back to 1.7 from 1.9 as when I would "search for users" via admin, it would give a database error. Just thought I'd let ya know, thanks again.

KURTZ
24 Apr 2007, 12:50
update!

Learning
24 Apr 2007, 12:51
I still have to use my modified 'misc_start' hook as
eval('$cyb_ltoua_canchg = in_array($vbulletin->userinfo[userid], array(' . $vbulletin->config['SpecialUsers']['superadministrators'] . '));');
evaluates to 1 and so
AND in_array($vbulletin->userinfo['userid'], array($cyb_ltoua_canchg))
will only work if your user id is actually 1 which is not always the case.

Mrdby
24 Apr 2007, 13:59
updated~!

inciarco
24 Apr 2007, 14:42
Excelent Add-On and Update Cybernetec!! :up:

Works Great on vb 3.6.5!! :up:

Thank You Very Much!! :up:

The Lord of Dip
24 Apr 2007, 15:32
Thanks!

Naco
24 Apr 2007, 17:37
v1.9 Simplified Chinese language version for chinese user. :)

Majest
25 Apr 2007, 07:16
Nice hack, thanks for posting it up. ;)

Installed.

morpheusXIIX
26 Apr 2007, 02:35
I have the hack installed, I noticed I can log into users accounts just fine. The problem is logging back into the admin account.

Half the time it says it is logging back in, and then just leaves me logged in as the user.

Do you think this is a cookie issue?

audis3
26 Apr 2007, 05:34
Works perfect now!Great!

KURTZ
26 Apr 2007, 13:21
Cyb, today i found an error on your hack

when i try to edit an user account (in ACP) i've got this:

Database error in vBulletin 3.6.5:

Invalid SQL:

SELECT id, cybltouaadmins, cybltouaadminsb, cybltoualastadmin
FROM vBcybltoua AS cybltoua
WHERE id = '1';

MySQL Error : Unknown column 'cybltoualastadmin' in 'field list'
Error Number : 1054
Date : Thursday, April 26th 2007 @ 03:18:22 PM
Script : http://www.XXX.com/board/XXXcp/user.php?do=edit&u=1
Referrer : http://www.XXX.com/board/XXXcp/user.php?do=find&orderby=posts&direction=DESC&limitnumber=30
IP Address : XXX.XXX.XXX
Username : KURTZ

i changed in my FTP the name of the ACP folder for security reasons ... maybe the error is for this?

obviously if i uninstall or disable your hack all runs correctly

encryption
03 May 2007, 13:59
couple of issues with this mod after the update

- When I log in to some user accounts, I get this notification on top

You are currently using Unregistered's account. Click here to go back to your admin account.

- When I log in to a user account who is banned, I see no way to return to my admin account, nor do I see the menu bar and no logout button so I can at least log back into my own account. The only way to do it is delete all cookies, hit refresh and log back into my own account.

Any fixes ?

princeedward
04 May 2007, 18:48
great hack..thanks for this cyb....cheerszzzzz ;)

inciarco
12 May 2007, 14:09
Magnific Add-On!! :up:

Works Ok With vBulletin 3.6.6!! :up:

parabat
16 May 2007, 00:08
Cyb, today i found an error on your hack

when i try to edit an user account (in ACP) i've got this:

Database error in vBulletin 3.6.5:

Invalid SQL:

SELECT id, cybltouaadmins, cybltouaadminsb, cybltoualastadmin
FROM vBcybltoua AS cybltoua
WHERE id = '1';

MySQL Error : Unknown column 'cybltoualastadmin' in 'field list'
Error Number : 1054
Date : Thursday, April 26th 2007 @ 03:18:22 PM
Script : http://www.XXX.com/board/XXXcp/user.php?do=edit&u=1
Referrer : http://www.XXX.com/board/XXXcp/user.php?do=find&orderby=posts&direction=DESC&limitnumber=30
IP Address : XXX.XXX.XXX
Username : KURTZ

i changed in my FTP the name of the ACP folder for security reasons ... maybe the error is for this?

obviously if i uninstall or disable your hack all runs correctly

I get the same error as above and when I disable the hack, the error dissappears.
It also won't allow me to add users to the Super Admins option. When I add them, nothing is carried thru.
Solutions anyone?

**EDIT** I had to uninstall the hack completely and re-install it before it would work. So never mind.

-PB

UbiqPhoton
21 May 2007, 19:23
Same here - I was just going to stress - WHEN YOU UPGRADE THIS HACK, UNINSTALL THE OLD VERSION FIRST, otherwise you get sql errors when attempting to access a users profile data.

713JunctionP
01 Jun 2007, 19:37
couple of issues with this mod after the update

- When I log in to some user accounts, I get this notification on top

- When I log in to a user account who is banned, I see no way to return to my admin account, nor do I see the menu bar and no logout button so I can at least log back into my own account. The only way to do it is delete all cookies, hit refresh and log back into my own account.

Any fixes ?

I get the same thing.

I should have just kept the old mod. :(

Valter
02 Jun 2007, 07:53
I can only recommend you to uninstall hack, then re-install it, then clear browser cache and forum cookies, then re-start browser, then try to login to user account and see how it works.

So problem can be bad installation or browser (cookies).

713JunctionP
06 Jun 2007, 19:31
AWESOME HACK! VERY USEFUL! THANKS! :up:

713JunctionP
07 Jun 2007, 00:43
I found out something very interesting today.

If you click a username in the "Last Post" category of your forum home it will take you to their profile. Now, if you look in their profile, it will have a link saying "Log In As User." Yeah, that's what it's supposed to do. But if you got to the member's profile through a "Last Post" link and then tried clicking "Log In As User" in their profile, it will take you to a "You're viewing unregistered users account."

In order for this hack to work you need to go to the member's profile either through the MEMBERLIST part or by actually clicking the users name in the postbit and clicking "View Public Profile."

For some reason, the "Log In As User" link does NOT work correctly if the link that got you to the users profile looks something like this:

http://www.houstonup.com/forums/member.php?find=lastposter&f=32

It HAS to look something like this:

http://www.houstonup.com/forums/member.php?u=15

Is there any way you can fix this? Sometimes it's easier to go to the users profile and login by just clicking on their name in the "Last Post" category from the forum home.

I hope I've made myself clear enough to you all. :p

Valter
07 Jun 2007, 08:10
This is known issue.

Wait until next update.

713JunctionP
07 Jun 2007, 15:48
This is known issue.

Wait until next update.

cool. thanks.

Silvio
17 Jun 2007, 21:28
great hack!! :up:Ty very much Cyb.

I have a question, If you Expand the vision eg using .../forum/admincp/options.php?expand=1 (I am using the vB default theme for admincp) there would be some hidden text (working link). Is this to be fixed or is something wrong with my install?

Note : This isue is seen also for Cyb - Advanced Forum Statistics

take care

ciao

Dannyloski
24 Jun 2007, 01:41
OMG how did I not see this before? INSTALLED!

ssslippy
03 Jul 2007, 04:55
This plugin was allowing my normal users to see soft deleted posts.

Valter
03 Jul 2007, 14:53
Impossible.

Dannyloski
03 Jul 2007, 16:39
Dude, that's not possible ... It must be that you have some Usergroup Permissions set wrong ... Go into the your Usergroup Options in AdminCP and make sure you have "Can See Deletion Notices" under "Forum Viewing Permissions" set to No for each usergroup you dont want to see the Soft Deleted Posts

Dotara
04 Jul 2007, 18:33
Hello,

I don't have

$vbphrase[user_options]</a></td>on "MEMBERINFO" template. Also auto replace is not working for member profile. What should I do?

Dotara
04 Jul 2007, 18:46
Okay fixed it.

After

<td class="vbmenu_control"><a href="infraction.php?$session[sessionurl]do=report&amp;u=$userinfo[userid]">$vbphrase[give_infraction]</a></td>
</if>
I put

$cyb_ltoua_link_mi
It's working now fine. Thoug I didn't find $vbphrase[user_options]</a></td>

RedGTiVR6
05 Jul 2007, 16:47
installed!

works a charm!

captainslater
10 Jul 2007, 11:25
If I want to login to user account I'm getting logged out instead of redirected to user's account.

All settings correctly set, cookies enabled.
Version: 3.6.7 PL1

Valter
10 Jul 2007, 13:30
If I want to login to user account I'm getting logged out instead of redirected to user's account.

All settings correctly set, cookies enabled.
Version: 3.6.7 PL1
This is known bug.

User ID is not detected if you access user profile through last post info.

Open user profile directly (member.php?u=[userid]), than click "Login As", and you will not experience such problems.

captainslater
10 Jul 2007, 15:16
I did exactly what you wrote and the error appears too.

edit: I can reduce this to IE 6, it works with latest FF and IE 7

Valter
10 Jul 2007, 16:49
Then check cookie settings in IE6.

And clear existing cookies set by your forum.

Valter
23 Jul 2007, 13:27
v1.9.1 - Jul 23. 2007.
-Fixed bug (Security Exploit)
-Fixed bug ("login as user" doesn't work if you access user profile via last post info)
-"Go back" alert moved to header (for must of users there is no need to edit custom styles anymore)
-Now you can go back from banned user accounts without clearing cookies manually

To upgrade: Import XML, allow overwrite.

encryption
23 Jul 2007, 13:31
getting an error trying to download the attachment

Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

Mrdby
23 Jul 2007, 13:37
ok back in business..but members can't see that i'm logged on to anybody account right?

Valter
23 Jul 2007, 13:54
getting an error trying to download the attachment
Just try again, it should work.

Mrdby, they will not see you and last activity will not be changed.

WiseOne38221
23 Jul 2007, 13:54
Thanks, Cyb! This is one of the best hacks I have run across! Very well done!

Dannyloski
23 Jul 2007, 14:05
:up: Thanks for the fix ... What happened to Cyb - PayPal Donate, that one went down too cause of the Security Exploit ...

Valter
23 Jul 2007, 14:10
All of my hacks from Mod Graveyard will be fixed and unlocked soon.

princeedward
23 Jul 2007, 18:32
thanks bro cyb for updating this...well done...and great to hear that you are also going to update all your mod...

best regards...

;)

epoc fitness
23 Jul 2007, 19:04
Wheneve I see a hack from you that other people have I always just use yours. They are simple and straight forward and beautifuly simple. Thank you so much for all the hard work you put into your hacks.

Ev!L ErN!E
23 Jul 2007, 20:14
Thanks for the update Cyb, I love your mods!! I agree with epoc, your work is really great, you create mods that people need and you make them simple enough for us noobs to use, and I thank you for all your hard work and keeping these mods updated.

yaoren
24 Jul 2007, 02:14
I, like a lot of other people on here, really like your work... but in saying that, this is the only mod of yours that I can't get to work.
I have it set in permissions correctly and I even did the two optionals on the description but I don't see the "log in to other users account" link either in the quick user links drop down menu or in their profile or on their last post.
Obviously i'm doing something wrong but can anyone give me a clue as to what??

Thanks

karlm
24 Jul 2007, 02:44
First of all, thank you for the updates on the security patch... great stuff.

The downside...? SuperAdmin can not set admin permissions for this hack - it says I don't have permissions to use the function..? :eek:

u=1

Any ideas??

Like others here, I too appreciate the damn-hard work you put into your hacks! You're in my top 5 favourite authors of vb hacks, and for good reason.

*I have problem deciding who's hacks I like best, so just put all 5 in top. lol

Dannyloski
28 Jul 2007, 05:00
Working beautifully in vB 3.6.8 :up:

kollam003
28 Jul 2007, 11:01
Great works as a Charm thanks

Eagle Creek
09 Aug 2007, 11:38
Hello Mr. Cybernetic,

I really like the hack but I have a question.
Since we respect our members' privacy I want to know if there's a option to block the ability to read other people's PM.

Eagle Creek
11 Aug 2007, 16:53

Does this mean it DOES upgrade this or it DOESN'T?
Cause I dont want to have it updated.

Valter
11 Aug 2007, 19:36
Does this mean it DOES upgrade this or it DOESN'T?
Cause I dont want to have it updated.
Last activity info will NOT be updated.

You can create new user and test this.

-Check last activity info in user profile
-Login as user
-Go back to your account
-Check last activity info again

Eagle Creek
11 Aug 2007, 23:36
Thanks!

Sparticus_V2
13 Aug 2007, 02:44
First of all, thank you for the updates on the security patch... great stuff.

The downside...? SuperAdmin can not set admin permissions for this hack - it says I don't have permissions to use the function..? :eek:

u=1

Any ideas??

Like others here, I too appreciate the damn-hard work you put into your hacks! You're in my top 5 favourite authors of vb hacks, and for good reason.

*I have problem deciding who's hacks I like best, so just put all 5 in top. lol

having same problem

Valter
13 Aug 2007, 04:09
If your primary usergroup is 6 (Admin) and your ID is in config.php under SUPER ADMINISTRATORS then it should work with no problems.

ssslippy
13 Aug 2007, 04:43
Cyb can this write to the moderator log when someone does this?

Valter
13 Aug 2007, 04:59
Cyb can this write to the moderator log when someone does this?
Not with the current version but I'm planning to add it.

ssslippy
14 Aug 2007, 03:03
Awesome, I see it makes some sort of log action if done from the admin cp but thats not good enough.

djdonx
28 Aug 2007, 17:21
Erm I was just thinking, if I log in as a user and read an uread PM, is it possible to show that user that I haven't read the message, so it still shows up as unread to them? Thanks in advance for any help

Valter
29 Aug 2007, 01:26
Not possible with this hack and such feature is not planned.

ShackMaster
29 Aug 2007, 03:45
When I try to log in as user it logs me out and tells me I'm logged in to an unregistered users account.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

ShackMaster
29 Aug 2007, 04:17
Hmmm... it only does this in Firefox, thus it is obviously an issue there and not with the plugin.

NukeOZ
29 Aug 2007, 04:19
Thanks for a great Hack...
This will certainly help me on our site..As we are having a few issues with members accounts..
i can now go in and see their problem upfront.. Great Work...:)

KURTZ
13 Sep 2007, 15:07
updated!

Wheezy
13 Sep 2007, 22:37
This is an awesome MOD; thanks so much for sharing!

Dannyloski
26 Sep 2007, 04:16
I'm having a small problem, when I Log In as a User and then Log Out of their account using the Link provided by the Hack in the Light Green Box I get sent to the Smilies List page, but I appear back on my account. Only problem is that when I visit the forums again it shows me logged in as that user again. Any help? I'm using FireFox ...

Erm I was just thinking, if I log in as a user and read an uread PM, is it possible to show that user that I haven't read the message, so it still shows up as unread to them? Thanks in advance for any help

Mark it as Unread after you've read it ... They wont see the PopUp thing, but they wont even notice that most likely ...

Mrdby
03 Oct 2007, 20:21
ummm when i try to log back into my account..it keeps me in the user's account and the link to click for me to return to my ADMIN disappears.

Mrdby
18 Oct 2007, 02:53
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: ccb_userexcluded() in /****/local/home/***/*****.net/forum/misc.php(96) : eval()'d code on line 1566

JohnBee
30 Oct 2007, 06:21
I really liked this MOD but on 3.6.8, its become very buggy. Here's a list of issues I have encountered.

1) If admin is not superuser 1, very difficult to control(assign) login permissions.
2) Use of ACP administrator UID screen problematic
3) Unstable user login /logout code; kick out on login as user event, corrupt cookie
4) Unstable logout function, multiple login instances recorded, most likely cookie based also.

As I said, this MOD looks and feels very polished, however, on the latest vB version, it is not usable. Looking forward to a fix soon!

Mrdby
08 Nov 2007, 01:13
well????

Valter
08 Nov 2007, 03:31
v2.0 - Nov 08. 2007.
-New: Actions logged in Moderator Log
-Fixed bug where admins with primary usergroup different than 6 are not able to use hack
-Several minor bugs fixed
--You MUST uninstall older version before installing this one in order to get it working properly

To upgrade:
-Uninstall old version (required)
-Import product XML

yoyoyoyo
08 Nov 2007, 04:16
thanks much for the update!

ssslippy
08 Nov 2007, 04:29
Thank you very much for adding the logging! Also you should add a donate to your profile.

KURTZ
08 Nov 2007, 14:17
updated! thx Cyb

Mrdby
08 Nov 2007, 20:54
when trying to log back under my admin i can't. It gives me this message..

Redirecting...

You have no permissions to use this function!

Click here if your browser does not automatically redirect you.

kollam003
09 Nov 2007, 04:12
works fine thx for the update

testebr
09 Nov 2007, 05:48
WOW! I love it, the best hack ever.

Dannyloski
09 Nov 2007, 06:24
Updated mine, thanks for the fixes :up:

princeedward
09 Nov 2007, 13:18
updated....thanks bro... ;)

Almotmaiz.Net
09 Nov 2007, 15:03
nice !!
installed

youradhere4222
09 Nov 2007, 20:55
when trying to log back under my admin i can't. It gives me this message..

Redirecting...

You have no permissions to use this function!

Click here if your browser does not automatically redirect you.

I'm getting this error also.

ssslippy
11 Nov 2007, 17:39
This current version fails to work at all for me. I uninstalled old one and installed this one. I even tried uninstalling and installing again. It doesnt seem to be loading.

hanbattin
11 Nov 2007, 21:52
i use vb 3.6.8 and this mod doesnt work fine to me: i can log as any user, but i can't go back to my admin account...why?

ManagerJosh
14 Nov 2007, 06:03
Just a warning on a bug.

This appears when viewing a user within the modcp

Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /modcp/user.php(352) : eval()'d code on line 29

Mrdby
29 Nov 2007, 11:38
anybody?

silvermerc
29 Nov 2007, 14:21
Whats the update got?

Vinyljunky
12 Dec 2007, 12:56
Brilliant, thank you

VinylJunky

popowich
15 Dec 2007, 12:32
Can this be used to allow super moderators to login to other accounts?

-Raymond

Botto
16 Dec 2007, 17:53
I have a username with the character ' in it and when your mod tries to log, that I have logged in to this user account it returns a mysql insert error regarding this.
Seems like the variable that it tried to insert into the database doesn't get passed through the mysql_real_escape_string function, so any special characters don't get backslashed.

Otherwise I love this mod, something every admin needs

popowich
16 Dec 2007, 22:39
I don't allow quotes in usernames. They have caused problems for me with a couple mods.

-Raymond

gldtn
04 Jan 2008, 13:02
Any chance of this being updated to vb3.7 ?

SVTCobraLTD
04 Jan 2008, 15:38
Installed 3.6.8pl2

SVT

andy1074
07 Jan 2008, 05:09
hi

I Installed it but the link's of login the member profiles and Quick User Links is not there.
please help me

andy1074
07 Jan 2008, 05:15
i changesd under nots in templates but not usable yet

2. OPTIONAL (if link in member profile is not shown)
In template "MEMBERINFO" add "$cyb_ltoua_link_mi" after: $vbphrase[user_options]</a></td>
3. OPTIONAL (if alert is not shown)
In template "header" add "$cyb_ltoua_alert" to the very end

Forum Lover
07 Jan 2008, 06:33
cool stuff...

is it working under v.3.7 beta 3?

glorify
12 Jan 2008, 21:58
cool stuff...

is it working under v.3.7 beta 3?

I have tried--I had to manually edit the memberinfo template. Kinda works to log into someone's account, but logging back into admin not working too well. I had to clear my cache and log back in.

Forum Lover
16 Jan 2008, 15:05
I have tried--I had to manually edit the memberinfo template. Kinda works to log into someone's account, but logging back into admin not working too well. I had to clear my cache and log back in.

any update from your side mate?

vgevolution
25 Feb 2008, 22:10
This stopped working for me. The top banner is telling me I'm logged in as my own account, not as the user I attempted to login as. Are there any special global variables needed for vbadvanced CMPS 3.0 Gold?

Yes, my user id is in the allowed list, and I'm a SuperAdmin.

Edit: nevermind, I found the problem.

RedGTiVR6
27 Feb 2008, 18:52

bump!?

Will this mod be updated for 3.7?

Mrdby
02 Mar 2008, 15:45
any updates?

tirol07
12 Mar 2008, 19:48
updated for 3.7.X please.

ssslippy
17 Mar 2008, 01:42
3.7 is a beta and he isnt running 3.7 on his own board. He will update these mods to 3.7 when he upgrades his own. He has stated this before.

This mod works fine by the way in 3.7 just log in as the user from inside the admin cp.

mariocaz
17 Mar 2008, 07:03
Awesome mod, I installed it but I have a little problem in my 3.6.8. pl2

I donīt see the link of "Login as user" in the Quick User Links in the posts section, so I think I have to edit my postbit template, this part:

<!-- post $post[postid] popup menu -->
<div class="vbmenu_popup" id="postmenu_$post[postid]_menu" style="display:none;">
<table cellpadding="4" cellspacing="1" border="0">
<tr>
<td class="thead">$post[username]</td>
</tr>
<if condition="$show['profile']">
<tr><td class="vbmenu_option"><a href="member.php?$session[sessionurl]u=$post[userid]">$vbphrase[view_public_profile]</a></td></tr>
</if>
<if condition="$show['pmlink']">
<tr><td class="vbmenu_option"><a href="private.php?$session[sessionurl]do=newpm&amp;u=$post[userid]" rel="nofollow"><phrase 1="$post[username]">$vbphrase[send_private_message_to_x]</phrase></a></td></tr>
</if>
<if condition="$show['emaillink']">
<tr><td class="vbmenu_option"><a href="sendmessage.php?$session[sessionurl]do=mailmember&amp;u=$post[userid]" rel="nofollow"><phrase 1="$post[username]">$vbphrase[send_email_to_x]</phrase></a></td></tr>
</if>
<if condition="$show['homepage']">
<tr><td class="vbmenu_option"><a href="$post[homepage]"><phrase 1="$post[username]">$vbphrase[visit_xs_homepage]</phrase></a></td></tr>
</if>
<if condition="$show['search']">
<tr><td class="vbmenu_option"><a href="search.php?$session[sessionurl]do=finduser&amp;u=$post[userid]" rel="nofollow"><phrase 1="$post[username]">$vbphrase[find_all_posts_by_x]</phrase></a></td></tr>
</if>
<if condition="$post['userid'] AND $show['member']">
<tr><td class="vbmenu_option"><a href="profile.php?$session[sessionurl]do=addlist&amp;userlist=buddy&amp;u=$post[userid]"><phrase 1="$post[username]">$vbphrase[add_x_to_buddy_list]</phrase></a></td></tr>
</if>
$template_hook[postbit_user_popup]
</table>
</div>
<!-- / post $post[postid] popup menu -->

But I donīt know exactly what I have to add and exactly where?, because I put this "$cyb_ltoua_link_mi" in that part but is not showing the "Login as user" link. :confused:

Please help me !! :o

DocViper
30 Mar 2008, 10:40
Its works fein in acp. :)

http://www.supertrucker.de/bilder/vb37_login_as_user.jpg

brfrankl
03 Apr 2008, 19:20
Having a problem with this. Works great as a superadmin, but the rest of my admins get teh message that they are logged in as themselves instead of the person they are supposed to be logged in as.

I see someone else saw something similar to this so what was the problem, or anyone have any ideas?

karlm
06 Apr 2008, 11:59
does anyone know if this will be compatible with 3.7 (RC's or GOLD)?

Sorry, I see this question has been addressed already :)
Looking forward to the update :D

Valter
06 Apr 2008, 17:18
All of my hacks will be updated for 3,7 once it comes gold.

oxblood12
08 Apr 2008, 16:06
thankīs exelent product :)

Neo_obs
13 Apr 2008, 07:24
Having a problem with this. Works great as a superadmin, but the rest of my admins get teh message that they are logged in as themselves instead of the person they are supposed to be logged in as.

I see someone else saw something similar to this so what was the problem, or anyone have any ideas?

I have the same problem... any chance the person can tell us how? or even the developer?

R@V3N
18 Apr 2008, 17:21
All of my hacks will be updated for 3,7 once it comes gold.

Looks like it is going gold next week. There will not be any changes that will affect your code.

islamicvd
27 Apr 2008, 12:09
working for 3.6.10?

Dannyloski
27 Apr 2008, 15:24
^ Yeah, works fine for vB 3.6.10 ... Only issue I had was that once I was logged into the User's Account, when I went ahead and hit the "Click here to go back to your Admin Account" Link I received an error that said something along the lines of "You do not have permission to access this page" and it sent me back to the the Forum Home Page logged in as the User that I had logged on as, rather than my Admin Account. At the same time, it removed the "*Admin_Username*, you are currently using *User_Username*'s account. Click here to go back to your Admin Account" Message from the top, so I had to manually Log Out as that user and Log back in into my Admin Account.

Mrdby
02 May 2008, 13:33
waiting on gold

BlitzSports
07 May 2008, 01:44
shit i can't make this hack works,

i use zoints local and everytime i try to login as user it redirect me to zoints local page for member info

I have the same problem too. Any fix for this?

BlitzSports
14 May 2008, 22:17
any help on this?

vithorius
02 Jun 2008, 17:54
Hi! I'm using this hack in vb 3.8.10 and it seems that it just does not work...! :confused:

Any ideas? Is this hack compatible with 3.6.10 ? :confused:

Thank you very much! :up: :up:

The_____KinG
11 Jun 2008, 12:25
Having prob with secuirty token , can u please tell me how to solve that , am gettig secuirty token error while changing the admins . am using 3.6.10 . thank you

Senti.Jatt
13 Jun 2008, 14:19
Having prob with secuirty token , can u please tell me how to solve that , am gettig secuirty token error while changing the admins . am using 3.6.10 . thank youany solution for this?

BlitzSports
13 Jun 2008, 20:57
SUPPORTED MY ASS! BEEN OVER A MONTH AND NO SUPPORT AT ALL!

Even sent a pm to the coder and to my surprise... NOTHING! Too bad too because this could have been a very usefull hack. Guess I don't install anything from this coder anymore.

MARK THIS HACK AS UNINSTALLED!!

sunnylikbeckham
15 Jun 2008, 07:19
exactly wht i wanted
thanks

bulbasnore
22 Jun 2008, 01:30
OK folks, I've got it working on 3.6.10_pl2. You can do something like this with a SQL statement:
UPDATE `cyb_logintouser` SET `id` = 1, `admins` = '125,3,4', `superadmins` = '125', `lastadmin` = 0 WHERE `id` = 1;

set this by numeric userid

the admins 125,3,4 appears to correspond to the admins that can log into user accounts.
the superadmins 125 appears to correspond to the admins that can log into admin accounts

of course, SQL is VERY DANGEROUS, so don't use my statement unless you have a backup and know what you're doing. Any damage done to your DB is YOUR FAULT.

Valter
23 Jun 2008, 17:13
v2.2 - Jun 23. 2008.
-Added option to disable logs
-Added option to switch to vB 3.6.x compatibility mode
-Fixed bug (session lost for target user when you go back to admin)
-Fixed bug (sessions lost for guests/bots when you login as another user)
-Made several compatibility improvements

To upgrade:
-Import XML, allow overwrite

Dannyloski
23 Jun 2008, 22:30
Working perfectly on vB 3.6.10 PL2 :up: ... Thanks for the Update ...

BlitzSports
25 Jun 2008, 00:10
still doesn't work with ZOINTS. Why update if you don't address issues? I know you do this for free and all but good grief... if you have this marked as supported PLEASE give support!

Makc666
14 Jul 2008, 08:55
It will be nice if the next version didn't have hardcoded phrase "Set Admins" :)
Thanks

<setting varname="cybltua_admins" displayorder="10">
<datatype>free</datatype>
<optioncode><![CDATA[<a href=\"../misc.php?do=cybltua_set\">Set Admins</a>]]></optioncode>
<defaultvalue>1</defaultvalue>
</setting>

Cristi_XP
23 Jul 2008, 18:02
This stopped working for me. The top banner is telling me I'm logged in as my own account, not as the user I attempted to login as. Are there any special global variables needed for vbadvanced CMPS 3.0 Gold?

Yes, my user id is in the allowed list, and I'm a SuperAdmin.

Edit: nevermind, I found the problem.
same problem to me in vbulletin 3.6.8 pl2,how did u solved it ?

sKippah
02 Apr 2009, 22:36
Can this mod be used vor 3.8.x? and where to add after.. in memberinfo? Thx

Jezlad
14 Apr 2009, 11:48
Is this version the one with the problem that needs an update?

Valter
14 Apr 2009, 19:11
v2.3 - Apr 11. 2009.
-Bug fix (non-Admins able to login to user accounts in some cases)
-Bug fix (Admin can not search product entries in ModLog by product ID)
-Bug fix (logging error if username contains special characters)
-Bug fix (Admin must be member of usergroup 6 to use product)
-Minor bugs fixed

Upgrade Info:
-Import product XML, allow overwrite
-Revert product templates if any modified

Ev!L ErN!E
14 Apr 2009, 22:51
I installed this, and it didn't overwrite the old version I was using, 1.9.1 for 3.6.x so I uninstalled 1.9.1 and it seems to be working fine after I changed the setting to be compatible with 3.6.x

Valter
15 Apr 2009, 18:13
In v2.0 release info there is a notice:
-You MUST uninstall older version before installing this one in order to get it working properly
But you have already solved this. ;)

Loget
29 Nov 2009, 13:14
Hey,

Are there any vulnerabilities to this mod?