PDA

View Full Version : [vB 3.6.4] Black Web City Style

Mr Pink
24 Dec 2006, 16:30
Black Web City Style
A style by Norman
Web City Forum Online (http://www.web-city.it/forum/)

I've decided to release this style. Why? Just becouse I hate people that don't want share their works, if these can (could, maybe) help people.
And so, here my last style for my new forum, Web City Forum Online.

Online Demo (http://www.web-city.it/forum/index.php?styleid=4)

You will need to change banner, this is sure. If you need help in do this, just post in this thread, and I will help you.
If you want your banner for this style, signup at Web City (http://www.web-city.it/forum/register.php), and ask for it in the forum.

-Home Preview-

http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/4058/stylepreviewir8.th.gif (http://img216.imageshack.us/my.php?image=stylepreviewir8.gif)

A special thank to Ornitorinco, for the banner.
I hope you like it.

Best regards,
Norman
Web City Forum Online

Shazz
24 Dec 2006, 17:07
Very simple nice and clean
A little plain in colors though, Im not going to use it since I have too many styles im working on already lol
But if I had a new site I would use this to start off with.
I like how its set up :)

Mr Pink
24 Dec 2006, 17:35
Thanks, Shazz.

Distance
24 Dec 2006, 21:31
Why thanks... what a sexy skin

Distance
24 Dec 2006, 21:32
A nice header logo and some PSDs for buttons/logo would be nice ^_^

blind-eddie
24 Dec 2006, 21:37
Very nice, Very Clean....I like it...blind-eddie clicks installed....

Mr Pink
24 Dec 2006, 21:48
A nice header logo and some PSDs for buttons/logo would be nice ^_^

For the banner, sorry, but I haven't it. About buttons, I've founded those around the web (so, no PSDs, sorry).

ninjamaster
24 Dec 2006, 22:59
nice looking :)

tansu
24 Dec 2006, 23:26
Nice but firefox uses %98CPU..
its because of the snow I guess

Mr Pink
24 Dec 2006, 23:42
Nice but firefox uses %98CPU..
its because of the snow I guess

Yes, it's the snow. Snow addon is only in my forum eh, non in the style.

Draygonia
25 Dec 2006, 00:53
Reminds me strongly of Tren_Z on extremepixels.com

blind-eddie
25 Dec 2006, 01:39
Everything looks great on my test style, But none of the button images nor the banner show on vba pages, what do I need to do to correct this...Thanks

Mr Pink
25 Dec 2006, 14:38
Reminds me strongly of Tren_Z on extremepixels.com

Yes, I have used the same set of colors.

paldo
26 Dec 2006, 03:02
funny i own webb-city.net and webb-city-forums.com the sites are down right now . lets just say it wasnt worth my trouble for a local forum ;) seen the name of the skin and had to reply .

blind-eddie
26 Dec 2006, 06:11
Ok, I need a lil help...please. I'm very new at adding styles. I upload everything as per instructions, in the forum root. Everything looks great on the forums section of my test site, but some of the colors/bars don't show up on vba front page.
I then tried many different edits in Style Manager/style options. I then uploaded the blackbluestyle folder to the main root. It works, but this cant be the correct way to do this. If I edit the banner, I have to do it in both places instead of forums/images/misc. Can someone PLEASE tell me the correct way to apply this very nice style to my test site to work on my vba pages before I apply it to my main site?
I would be fore ever In your debt, Tim

Mr Pink
26 Dec 2006, 15:53
funny i own webb-city.net and webb-city-forums.com the sites are down right now . lets just say it wasnt worth my trouble for a local forum ;) seen the name of the skin and had to reply .

Ah ok, lol. :knockedout:

Ok, I need a lil help...please. I'm very new at adding styles. I upload everything as per instructions, in the forum root. Everything looks great on the forums section of my test site, but some of the colors/bars don't show up on vba front page.
I then tried many different edits in Style Manager/style options. I then uploaded the blackbluestyle folder to the main root. It works, but this cant be the correct way to do this. If I edit the banner, I have to do it in both places instead of forums/images/misc. Can someone PLEASE tell me the correct way to apply this very nice style to my test site to work on my vba pages before I apply it to my main site?
I would be fore ever In your debt, Tim

Please, can you make me a screen? I've never used vBAdvanced, but I can try to install it, when I have free time.

Draygonia
26 Dec 2006, 18:03
Thats simple, just upload the same to your public_html of your site where your vba folder is, that should fix it up good

realraptor
26 Dec 2006, 23:53
thanks for the style!

Personally, I prefer changing #0B198C in tborder to #4D616F so you don't have that blue outline. It makes quite a difference!

Only_Entity
31 Dec 2006, 18:46
Very Nice Job. I'm using it for my forum. :)

Mr Pink
31 Dec 2006, 18:47
Thanks. ;)

cooldude714
31 Dec 2006, 20:45
How do I install the xml?

It says do it as a product but that obviously doesn't work... Any ideas?

Mr Pink
01 Jan 2007, 15:50
How do I install the xml?

It says do it as a product but that obviously doesn't work... Any ideas?

You must go to AdminCp -> Styles & Templates -> Upload/Download Style -> Then you can upload the .xml file. ;)

Silver_Seagull
03 Jan 2007, 15:57
Why is the navbar link "Register" named "Regolamento" and hardlinked to YOUR forum registration?

Could you make that change please?

:edit:
It also still shows when a registered user is logged in- perhaps it could "magically" disappear when a user is logged in?

Draygonia
03 Jan 2007, 17:08
Yes, thats a link to his forum, just remove it -.-

Mr Pink
03 Jan 2007, 17:59
Why is the navbar link "Register" named "Regolamento" and hardlinked to YOUR forum registration?

Could you make that change please?

:edit:
It also still shows when a registered user is logged in- perhaps it could "magically" disappear when a user is logged in?

Yes, this skin is readapted for my forum, and I've released it not in 'default style', so there are some simple links to change. However, "Register" and "Regolamento" are two different things. 'Regolamento' = 'Rules' (in italian :p).
You can change/delete it by editing your navbar template.
(AdminCp -> Styles & Templates -> Web City Black Style -> Edit Templates -> Navbar)

Terminatoronly
13 Jan 2007, 20:58
well its a very very nice style good work mate :D

Mr Pink
14 Jan 2007, 16:49
Thanks! ;)