PDA

View Full Version : Quick Hack Installation In navbar

UltimateOreo!
01 Jan 2007, 20:20
IF YOU USE PLEASE CLICK INSTALL

This is just a small code that adds an admin only link to your navbar that features the following links-
Edit a Style
Vbulletin Options
Database Backup
Maintenance
SQL Query
Product Manager

Support will be in this thread, and feel free to suggest things.

You may edit and re-release this hack, but please send me a PM letting me know, and put this thread link in your hack description.

Users who did not click install will be considered low priority.

Genjuro-Sensei
02 Jan 2007, 11:09
Thx, first to click install lol ;)

TheBlackPoet
02 Jan 2007, 14:12
the links dont work for me.... im sure its some link editing i need to do... i have vbonjour's portal installed and sometimes i have to edit links... but when i get it working this is going to be a kick-butt addition.. quick and efficient!

GruntHalo
02 Jan 2007, 18:26
Thanks for this, this is pretty neat. :D

UltimateOreo!
02 Jan 2007, 20:14
Poet, if you give me the links that you have to edit with Vbonjour, I will do a release of the code compatible with the portal.

Terminatoronly
02 Jan 2007, 21:05
nice hack it will let me install the hacks fast thats good :D

UltimateOreo!
02 Jan 2007, 21:13
Thats the point :D. Glad your enjoying it.

cupra
03 Jan 2007, 14:15
nice work, that is effective one.

wengi
05 Jan 2007, 23:36
Installed m8 nd thnks nice hack

WildSharky
06 Jan 2007, 08:18
Your link code is wrong in the links

you have this

<!-- Drop down for Quick Hack Installation in navbar-->
<div class="vbmenu_popup" id="navmod01_menu" style="display:none">
<table cellpadding="4" cellspacing="1" border="0">
<tr><td class="thead">Hack Install</a></td></tr>
<td class="vbmenu_control"><a href="$vboptions[bburl]/admincp/template.php$session[sessionurl_q]">Edit a Style</a></td></tr>
<td class="vbmenu_control"><a href="$vboptions[bburl]/admincp/options.php[sessionurl_q]">Vbulletin Options</a></td></tr>
<td class="vbmenu_control"><a href="$vboptions[bburl]/admincp/backup.php[sessionurl_q]">Database Backup</a></td></tr>
<td class="vbmenu_control"><a href="$vboptions[bburl]/admincp/misc.php[sessionurl_q]">Maintenance</a></td></tr>
<td class="vbmenu_control"><a href="$vboptions[bburl]/admincp/queries.php[sessionurl_q]">SQL Query</a></td></tr>
<td class="vbmenu_control"><a href="$vboptions[bburl]/admincp/plugin.php[sessionurl_q]">Product Manager</a></td></tr>
</table>
</div>
<!-- / Quick Hack Installation-->

and it should be this

<!-- Drop down for Quick Hack Installation in navbar-->
<div class="vbmenu_popup" id="navmod01_menu" style="display:none">
<table cellpadding="4" cellspacing="1" border="0">
<tr><td class="thead">Hack Install</a></td></tr>
<td class="vbmenu_control"><a href="$vboptions[bburl]/admincp/template.php$session[sessionurl_q]">Edit a Style</a></td></tr>
<td class="vbmenu_control"><a href="$vboptions[bburl]/admincp/options.php$session[sessionurl_q]">Vbulletin Options</a></td></tr>
<td class="vbmenu_control"><a href="$vboptions[bburl]/admincp/backup.php$session[sessionurl_q]">Database Backup</a></td></tr>
<td class="vbmenu_control"><a href="$vboptions[bburl]/admincp/misc.php$session[sessionurl_q]">Maintenance</a></td></tr>
<td class="vbmenu_control"><a href="$vboptions[bburl]/admincp/queries.php$session[sessionurl_q]">SQL Query</a></td></tr>
<td class="vbmenu_control"><a href="$vboptions[bburl]/admincp/plugin.php$session[sessionurl_q]">Product Manager</a></td></tr>
</table>
</div>
<!-- / Quick Hack Installation-->

UltimateOreo!
06 Jan 2007, 23:19
I dont see a difference....

HPIA
07 Jan 2007, 01:40
he forgot the $session part

UltimateOreo!
07 Jan 2007, 03:41
Oh, lol, i did it in the first one, then i got lazy. Updated!

WildSharky
07 Jan 2007, 03:52
glad you see it now....

stomph
26 Jan 2007, 04:16
Great, thank you!

TheBlackPoet
26 Jan 2007, 04:32
Ultimate.. thanks..., but i got it to working.... and damn!! i really love this hack... makes my life much easier!!!

INSTALLED!

titchpitch
01 Feb 2007, 21:09
il give it a go thanks

Bat21
02 Feb 2007, 14:09
Cool, is there any way more than one usergroupid can be added as I have another use for this hack?

UltimateOreo!
16 Feb 2007, 22:33
Of course, you just find 6 in the first portion of the code, which is the admin usergroup, add a comma and then the usergroup ID of the usergroup you want to view it.

Bat21
17 Feb 2007, 20:18
Of course, you just find 6 in the first portion of the code, which is the admin usergroup, add a comma and then the usergroup ID of the usergroup you want to view it.

Sorry but that will not work... anyone else know how to do this?

UltimateOreo!
18 Feb 2007, 21:54
Try this-
<if condition="$bbuserinfo[usergroupid] == 6,(usergroup ID here,usergroup ID here">

Like that.

valdet
21 Feb 2007, 14:17
Thanks this is a cool addition to my overloaded navbar.. :)

UltimateOreo!
15 Apr 2007, 17:40
Hehe, I know that feeling, on my first board, I had 3 navbars......

sdavis2702
30 Apr 2008, 11:56
Awesome... thanks :)

sdavis2702
05 May 2008, 07:05
This hack was really easy to adjust and make custom drop downs. I love it. I used it to make one as a Forum Jump :) http://armedforcescarclub.com/