PDA

View Full Version : Animated Rank & Group

Deepdog009
16 Jul 2007, 12:36
These are posting ranks...

Easy install, goto Admincp and look 4 ranks, edit ranks so that members receive new grade after reaching a certain amount of posts...

Use grades by color or use same color until they reach amount of posts and then start over again with new color or anyway U want 2 do it... I saved the animated diamond for the best posters...

Several gif files 2 use in postbit or postbit legacy areas...
Use with members post count 2 gain color ranks, animated diamond best...

Versions
vB 2.0.x
vB 3.0.x
vB 3.5.x
vB 3.6.x

If U need some changes 2 images, post and I shall modify 4 ya...

Good Luck:)

SCRIPT3R
16 Jul 2007, 18:06
Graphics Submission Guidelines

This forum is for the release of graphics to the community.

All released graphics must be uploaded in a ZIP file, and previews posted.

* Please include PSD/PNG files for graphics containing text when possible. This will allow others to make alterations.
o If you are not releasing a PSD/PNG file, please ensure that you are willing to provide alterations for those using your graphic set.
* Button sets should include the vB version that they are for, as different buttons are used in version 2.x, 3.0 (3.5 are the same as 3.0), and 3.6.

Deepdog009
21 Jul 2007, 13:06
Alrighty then, I will set that up 4 ya fella...;)

Coming soon!

Deepdog009
22 Jul 2007, 18:08
Graphics Submission Guidelines

This forum is for the release of graphics to the community.

All released graphics must be uploaded in a ZIP file, and previews posted.

* Please include PSD/PNG files for graphics containing text when possible. This will allow others to make alterations.
o If you are not releasing a PSD/PNG file, please ensure that you are willing to provide alterations for those using your graphic set.
* Button sets should include the vB version that they are for, as different buttons are used in version 2.x, 3.0 (3.5 are the same as 3.0), and 3.6.

Gear Tripper???:D