PDA

View Full Version : Mini Mods - Hide Admin in "Who is Online" and "Profil"

Allan
13 May 2008, 19:57
Hide Admin in "Who is Online" and "Profil"

Description: Hide Admin in "Who is Online" and "Profil"
Recommandation: Install this plugin so: http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showp...05&postcount=4 (http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showpost.php?p=817105&postcount=4) ;) (no tested for vB 3.7)

PS: Only User ID1 with this condition ^^

In the "MEMBERINFO" template (profil), find:
<if condition="$prepared['action']">
<span class="shade">$vbphrase[current_activity]:</span> $prepared[action] $prepared[where]
</if>

Remplace by:
<if condition="$userinfo['userid'] != 1">
<span class="shade">$vbphrase[current_activity]:</span> $prepared[action] $prepared[where]
</if></if>

In the "memberinfo_block_statistics" template (profil), find:
<li><span class="shade">$vbphrase[current_activity]:</span> $prepared[action] $prepared[where]</li>
</if>

Replace by:
<li><span class="shade">$vbphrase[current_activity]:</span> $prepared[action] $prepared[where]</li>
</if>
</if>

In the "whosonlinebit" template (who is online), add to the top:
And bottom, add:
</if>

whitetigergrowl
13 May 2008, 21:13
Wouldn't being invisible accomplish the same thing?!

SwollenCranium
13 May 2008, 23:24
Wouldn't being invisible accomplish the same thing?!

Not to mention 100X easier.

choccyclaire
14 May 2008, 12:35
^ But I'm guessing some forum owners want moderators to see other members that are invisible but they don't want them same mods to see they are invisible.

Boofo
14 May 2008, 13:05
Plus it doesn't let your mods or anyone else know where you are at on the site. I've been doing this for years on my site.

whitetigergrowl
14 May 2008, 13:43
I still thought there was a setting for this already where mods could or could not see whos invisible. I always have it so they can't see who's invisible. Making it so only admins can see who's invisible...if you have more than 1. But I usually never give people the same powers I have anyways. For obvious reasons.

Dev.Sun
21 May 2008, 10:57
Oh. if you have more admin and you must add more id at here

you can change userid to usergroup
Group Admin have id = 6

carrlos
31 May 2008, 04:23
You can also include "Last activity"!!! Installed!

Charlie98902
12 Jun 2008, 02:10
So if I wanted Super Mods only to be able to see admins would it look like this :

<if condition="$userinfo['group'] != 6"> != 5">

or

<if condition="$userinfo['group'] != 6" 5">

Darkfire122333
12 Jun 2008, 08:32
<if condition="$userinfo['group'] != 6,5">

I believe that is correct

Charlie98902
12 Jun 2008, 14:02
Got an error that way so I tried the second way I posted error so it has to be the first way?

The other way I was doing it I saw it wasn't working as it put != 5"> in my header so what I did was this:

This is at the top
<if condition="$userinfo['group'] != 6">
<if condition="$userinfo['group'] != 5">

Had to put this in the bottom
</if>
</if>

Darkfire122333
12 Jun 2008, 17:47
There is only one problem with that. You have to be a member of group 6, becuase the condition is overwriting the group 5, so group 5 is just sitting there useless.

Got an error that way so I tried the second way I posted error so it has to be the first way?

The other way I was doing it I saw it wasn't working as it put != 5"> in my header so what I did was this:

This is at the top
<if condition="$userinfo['group'] != 6">
<if condition="$userinfo['group'] != 5">Had to put this in the bottom
</if>
</if>

Charlie98902
12 Jun 2008, 17:50
Well since I got an error on the other way(s) what is suggested then?

Charlie98902
12 Jun 2008, 17:57
<if condition="$userinfo['group'] != 6,5">

I believe that is correct

Here's the error I get with your code:

The following error occurred when attempting to evaluate this template:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ',' in /home/dvdnextc/public_html/includes/adminfunctions_template.php(3716) : eval()'d code on line 1

This is likely caused by a malformed conditional statement. It is highly recommended that you fix this error before continuing, but you may continue as-is if you wish.

What about this?

<if condition="$userinfo['group'] != 5">

Then admins would be able to see as well as super mods right?

Nope that doesn't work either.....

Charlie98902
12 Jun 2008, 20:11
OK I have been playing around with this and with all my findings the memberinfo & memberifo block works but not the who's online?

Charlie98902
12 Jun 2008, 22:04
userid works but if you try to use usergroup or group it doesn't? Any ideals?

MPDesignZ
20 Jul 2008, 04:11
Would really love for this to work but it does not do what I need it to do. I need the admin to be invisible to EVERYONE and allow the moderators & super mods to view others that are invisible. This is not working in that manner. Any ideas on this? We are running a 3.7.1 P1 board and have the plugin installed. There were no errors with the plugin so I'm guessing its working properly. Any help would be great.

EDIT: I did try both using userid & using usergroup.....nada

Lady Divus
22 Jul 2008, 05:40
I really would like to know how to add multiple users to be hidden in whos online...This is an awesome modification...Thank you!

Edit: I figured out how to atleast make multiple users invisible. You have to add the template modification twice..

<if condition="$userinfo['userid'] != 2">

</if>
</if>

Hope this helps others...If you cant hide a group, you can atleast add every user within the group you want hidden. Just add the modification multiple times. Be sure and do the same with the </if> at the end of the template...Be well -

Lady Divus

nhuhuu
09 Aug 2008, 15:36
thanks, some times i need to invisble but i don't want everyone can see me online... example this night.. i rename install folder for some funtions... but one of my member see me install and him click myforum.com/forum/install/install.php oh god what the hell... luck i had been backed up my database before

dtv100
21 Aug 2008, 21:06
how can you hide from What's Going On in forum home template ?

dtv100
13 Sep 2008, 08:46
bump

Mazinger
30 Nov 2008, 15:51
Conditions in earlier posts are false, there's the true one:

<if condition="is_member_of($bbuserinfo, 5, 6, 7)">

Frank Sinatra
08 Jan 2009, 14:10
then.. just can hide one user?
nothing works except with one id

Dulce
21 Jul 2009, 03:05
does this work on 3.8x?

AndyA
14 Aug 2009, 11:26
I still thought there was a setting for this already where mods could or could not see whos invisible. I always have it so they can't see who's invisible. Making it so only admins can see who's invisible...if you have more than 1. But I usually never give people the same powers I have anyways. For obvious reasons.

You're correct, you can alter the mods privileges for viewing who's online without the need for additional mods.

ABDALWAHID
25 Oct 2009, 13:33
Can you hide "Last Activity: Today 14:23" too?

regard...