PDA

View Full Version : Hack database


RaPi
25 Dec 2001, 16:11
I find it better to use a hack database where all hacks are sorted for what they are. i.e. all pm hacks, all thread hacks, all admin center hacks an so on.
So you can see what hacks are already codet.
And users which are not every day on the forum can see if there is a news version of the hacks they had installed.

bira
25 Dec 2001, 16:19
I think we're actually working on something like that :)

Watch this space, as they say

Chen
26 Dec 2001, 21:01
Yes we are actually, it should be up and running shortly.
Bira suggested this about a week ago by the way. :)

amykhar
26 Dec 2001, 21:05
Might I suggest a graphics one as well? I loved that feature at ubbdev.

Amy

exodus
27 Dec 2001, 00:09
What do you mean by a "Graphics One"? For like different interfaces for vBulletin?

That'd be pretty cool.

Chen
27 Dec 2001, 07:22
Originally posted by amykhar
Might I suggest a graphics one as well? I loved that feature at ubbdev.
Sorry for my ignorance, but can you please clarify? :)

JamesUS
27 Dec 2001, 11:22
A graphics database where people can share icons, smilies etc. See ubbdev.com's 'Database' link for more info.

Chen
27 Dec 2001, 12:11
Originally posted by JamesUS
A graphics database where people can share icons, smilies etc. See ubbdev.com's 'Database' link for more info.
Ahh ok, I get it now. :o
But I think we'll stick to actual hacking and not graphics of any sort... graphics could be handled at vBulletin.net's forum. ;)

And as far as I know work on this database has already begun. :)

Wayne Luke
27 Dec 2001, 15:43
If you don't allow the exchange of graphics or styles then this really isn't "The Ultimate vBulletin Resource!" is it?

Firefly: Email me or PM me at vBulletin.com.

tubedogg
29 Dec 2001, 06:50
Originally posted by wluke
If you don't allow the exchange of graphics or styles then this really isn't "The Ultimate vBulletin Resource!" is it?That's what I was thinking...I assumed this site would be similar to UBBDev with graphics, styles, tutorials, etc.