PDA

View Full Version : Plez can i get some help here

Php_Masta
12 Jan 2002, 03:46
i have alot of different buttons, and i would like too make 2 style sets. Like one with a black background and blue buttons and one with a white background a green buttons. So i am wondering how i would go about this.

maybe make a folder called "Images2" and upload the buttons there, then manually edit the 2nd style set so the path is image2/on.gif ????

Anyone can help me that would be appreciated. thanks

Php_Masta
12 Jan 2002, 03:53
guess no one can help?

Php_Masta
12 Jan 2002, 03:59
lol i give up. i guess someone is gonna ask for "A registration Code" before any answers.....well someone ask me then. lol

Sinecure
12 Jan 2002, 04:32
Php_Masta, please go to this (http://www.vbulletin.com/members/vbulletin.org.php) page and enter your username, to show you are licensed. (you will need to use your customer number and password to access that page)
Thank you.

Mark Hensler
12 Jan 2002, 06:31
lol@Php_Masta

nice call ;)

Lesane
12 Jan 2002, 12:16
Originally posted by Php_Masta
lol i give up. i guess someone is gonna ask for "A registration Code" before any answers.....well someone ask me then. lol

LMAO :D

Php_Masta
12 Jan 2002, 16:27
lol how did i know. Must have like an auto reply machine. Same message every time. lol

Php_Masta
13 Jan 2002, 18:06
Originally posted by Sinecure
Php_Masta, please go to this (http://www.vbulletin.com/members/vbulletin.org.php) page and enter your username, to show you are licensed. (you will need to use your customer number and password to access that page)
Thank you.

dont get no ****in help here. my gosh, it was a simple question. I did it right anyways. Its not like im askng to dload vbulletin, im asking for support. @ vbulletin.com they help, so peace out. ;)

Steve Machol
13 Jan 2002, 19:06
Actually you don't get any support over at vbulletin.com either unless you're a licensed user. It's clear that you're not one otherwise you would have done what Sinecure asked. So why are you insisting on support? :confused:

Php_Masta
13 Jan 2002, 19:11
its not my vbulletin its my partners, and we work on a website together. I was asking a simple question about images, thats all...i wasnt asking how to install a hack, or whatever. Sinecure is cool i have no beef with any of the mods/admins but i would just like to get support, but i figured it out anyways.
;)

Php_Masta
13 Jan 2002, 19:18
also if ur gonna say that on every question why not delete all the forums except for the members one?
lol

Steve Machol
13 Jan 2002, 19:24
Originally posted by Php_Masta
its not my vbulletin its my partners, and we work on a website together. If that's true and your partners are licensed owners, then you can have then enter your user name in the link that Sinecure posted.

P.S. Why don't you enter the real URL to your site? Why did you feel the need to enter a phony URL?

Php_Masta
13 Jan 2002, 19:26
he lives in uk and i live in usa.
its a time zne difference by like 6 or 7 hours, and i dont see him much. he has the serial #.
but i figured it out anyway.

oh and the site i just put vb.org, i didnt know its so required to put ur site. lol

Scott MacVicar
13 Jan 2002, 21:06
steve can we help him now or is he still not done what either of you have requested?

Steve Machol
13 Jan 2002, 23:54
He hasn't yet complied nor do I think he's going to. Thanks for checking PPN! :)

Chen
14 Jan 2002, 13:48
Going... going... going... gone.