PDA

View Full Version : me drool this one...

Jashugan
19 Aug 2002, 22:49
delete for some reason "yeah right"

Check drk's post (18) (http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?postid=287431#post287431) for bit information..

Enjoy Marcus
19 Aug 2002, 22:59
wtf is that!? why would anyone want something like that on their board?

DrkFusion
19 Aug 2002, 23:03
I believe that is an RPG Battle System

DrkFusion
19 Aug 2002, 23:03
Mind actually giving us a url to this? The url was erased in the preview above.

Jashugan
19 Aug 2002, 23:07
delete for some reason

Jashugan
19 Aug 2002, 23:09
delete for some reasons..

DrkFusion
19 Aug 2002, 23:10
I think you should discuss this at invisionboard.com, not with a bunch of vb users.

Dark Jim
19 Aug 2002, 23:10
Oooh I want. :D

DrkFusion
19 Aug 2002, 23:12
*gets idea to port over to vb*
lol

I still don't get why you posted this here. There really is no point
/me thinks Jashugan is a bit loose in the head

Jashugan
19 Aug 2002, 23:13
Originally posted by DrkFusion
I think you should discuss this at invisionboard.com, not with a bunch of vb users.

uh? cant I inform people here about that one eh? That s what chat-chit for

Jashugan
19 Aug 2002, 23:13
*gets idea to port over to vb*
lol

* DrkFusion thinks Jashugan is a bit loose in the head
check your head.. you have that weird thread of yours at here either :rolleyes:

DrkFusion
19 Aug 2002, 23:15
uh? cant I inform people here about that one eh? That s what chat-chit for
Yes you can :) Still it would make sense to get excited about it around ibf users.

Dark Jim
19 Aug 2002, 23:16
* DrkFusion thinks Jashugan is a bit loose in the head
It does have a point. Maybe someone is willing to make this for vBulletin as well. I don't count on it though. :(

DrkFusion
19 Aug 2002, 23:18
Originally posted by Dark Jim

It does have a point. Maybe someone is willing to make this for vBulletin as well. I don't count on it though. :(
Don't worry about it.

People from ibf steal our hacks..so I guess its time for us to steal hacks from them now :pirate:
err....
I mean Port them over to vbulletin. Give it atleast 1 week from release. LOL

Jashugan
19 Aug 2002, 23:19
I m sorry everyone since it is not point "yeah right" :rolleyes:

Admin or Mod, pls delete it.

DrkFusion
19 Aug 2002, 23:20
Hey...I didn't say delete did I?
Why did you do such a thing?

Just suggested, you would of gotten more commotion telling your ibf friends.

Jashugan
19 Aug 2002, 23:22
cuz I m not ibf user XD so I delete

Drk
I was thinking that it will flame up some VB hackers but actually you re right that it is not point so I delete.. it is good reason..

DrkFusion
19 Aug 2002, 23:23
http://www.ibresource.com/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=9&t=825&st=270

There is the url to the topic about the RPG System
http://www.network-underground.net/battle.jpg

There is the preview :)
Since there was no need to edit your post, I posted it back for you

DrkFusion
19 Aug 2002, 23:24
I think you are afraid it will be ported to vbulletin LOL

Too bad the idea of this RPG System is not unique, I will be suprised if this SirReal doesn't release it and makes everyone pay.

Everything that the system seems to use, are made around modifications made for vbulletin.

Jashugan
19 Aug 2002, 23:24
bah... it s your post and your thread now..

Jashugan
19 Aug 2002, 23:28
Drk, does it require to cost anyone to get that hack? As for me, I think it is fun to make hack like that and release it for free. I see nothing wrong with that.

Perhaps, my perspective is different than I thought

Edit -- also I would think that it will boost my skill if I do that and release it for free perhaps tweak it more. By that time I have more skills, then I can do much more than just making a hack. There is good side to "free" issues..

DrkFusion
19 Aug 2002, 23:32
It happens, he may just change his mind after he is finished his system, because he may get the idea that he needs to get some sort of reward for his hard work. A hack this big, I wouldn't be suprised if he does this.

Small hacks are fun to make and release.

But if you were making a hack that you know hundreds will be interested in, I am sure the thought of charging a fee would cross your mind.

DrkFusion
19 Aug 2002, 23:35
Skill? I highly doubt you would relase something that you work on day and night, week after week for free just without even thinking about it. I can assure you, that money will cross your mind.

100% garuntee it, and if you say that it won't, beh you are one sorry little person.

keep in your thoughts that in what I said "cross your mind" is the keyword(s)

Jashugan
19 Aug 2002, 23:42
k whatever you said...

You re you, I am me. Someday we will see who is right.

DrkFusion
19 Aug 2002, 23:44
Im not saying thats how I am, I am just telling you based on what happens alot of the times.

Jashugan
19 Aug 2002, 23:46
Originally posted by Jashugan
By that time I have more skills, then I can do much more than just making a hack.

Notice one important thing.. I aint care about hacks issues for VB but making something else like forum, CMS, Database manager, many more.. I will think about prices and sell these out but as for hacks? it is for boost up my skills, nothing more. It is good step for me to gettin more skills with PHP and some.

Jashugan
19 Aug 2002, 23:49
Im not saying thats how I am, I am just telling you based on what happens alot of the times.

k sorry if I point my finger at you but I m not one of "general people/hacker" so I choose to be different and release it for free to boost up my skills.

Also one hacker at here deserve my respect and he is already idol to me, I want to do these to prove that hacker that I did and I success, that s my goal right now.

Thanks for being "man of reason"

DrkFusion
20 Aug 2002, 00:01
Ok :)

Erwin
20 Aug 2002, 00:35
The preview does look very nice though. :)

DrkFusion
20 Aug 2002, 00:52
Yup, now wouldn't it look much better for vb though ;)

Jashugan
20 Aug 2002, 01:33
LOL @ drk, try to hint SirReal about prices eh? drk, I m going to leave it out to keep you in dark...

g-force2k2
20 Aug 2002, 01:45
Actually DrkFusion thats not the most difficult hack... and if the guy releases it then cool... i personally stive for something better then that ;)

g-force2k2

Jashugan
20 Aug 2002, 02:07
=D @ G-force2k2

DrkFusion
20 Aug 2002, 02:07
SirReal is a member at this board?

I was talking to him, i thought it used GD, to place the character, and move it lol. But he said it uses td background= and the characters don't move :cry:

Jashugan
20 Aug 2002, 02:11
SirReal is a member at this board?

I was talking to him, i thought it used GD, to place the character, and move it lol. But he said it uses td background= and the characters don't move :cry:
drk, I m going to leave you in dark..

Also yeah it is not GD, and it is freeze battle but still, there are some ways to enchane these battles anyway..

Erwin
20 Aug 2002, 02:23
You can have an addon based on a Java applet or Flash, so that you can actually physically fight.

For example, if you download the Samurai Flash game from my vB Flash Player hack, you can see how you can do that - I am nowhere near competent enough to do that... but it's an idea.

Jashugan
20 Aug 2002, 02:26
Yeah, excatly that s what I plan with my hack.. with flash to make it work.

Erwin
20 Aug 2002, 02:35
I look forward to your hack then, Jashugan. :)

DrkFusion
20 Aug 2002, 03:49
HAHAHAHA...i JUST NOTICED SOMETHING...THIS IS BASED JUST LIKE THIS OTHER RPG SYSTEM I USED. ITS EXACTLY SET UP THE WAY IT IS, OMG......ITS SO MUCH LIKE IT...HAHA EVERY LITTLE THINK.

!!!!!!
THIS IS NOT MOD WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH.

I think I will integrate it into vb, and modify it like that one above and release it for free ;)

Jashugan
20 Aug 2002, 03:55
HAHAHAHA...i JUST NOTICED SOMETHING...THIS IS BASED JUST LIKE THIS OTHER RPG SYSTEM I USED. ITS EXACTLY SET UP THE WAY IT IS, OMG......ITS SO MUCH LIKE IT...HAHA EVERY LITTLE THINK.

!!!!!!

I think I will integrate it into vb, and modify it like that one above and release it for free ;)
?? did you ask SirReal for permission?

DrkFusion
20 Aug 2002, 03:56
Why should I? Im going to integrate this other RPG system, and I got permission from them long time ago.

Drk

Jashugan
20 Aug 2002, 04:00
k

clangrounds.com
20 Aug 2002, 04:45
This is SirReal
i AM a member here
i will be releasing this for free
and dont steal it you bastard

Jashugan
20 Aug 2002, 04:53
Originally posted by clangrounds.com
This is SirReal
i AM a member here
i will be releasing this for free
and dont steal it you bastard
Umm drk, I dont know that SirReal is member of here, anyway see? he will release for free (I m right about this XD) and you gotta ask him a permission first..

Thanks SirReal for clear up about release for free. BTW your hack look awesome!!

clangrounds.com
20 Aug 2002, 04:54
thanks

Erwin
20 Aug 2002, 05:08
Yeah, it looks great. Great work. :) I look forward to your release.

clangrounds.com
20 Aug 2002, 05:10
This is Rebel...

Just to clarify - Sirreal and I share the same account. He is my coder, and I own the site which is the name of this account. Please do not IM me about any RPG hack, or I will hit you with my shoe.

Thanks,
-Rebel

Jashugan
20 Aug 2002, 15:40
LOL @ Rebel...

DrkFusion
20 Aug 2002, 15:50
LOL..who said anythign about stealing your hack ;)
Im just going to integrate another rpg software, I don't see any problem in that, so I guess i am not technically stealing your hack, because for sure it wasn't your idea. Anyways good luck with your hack :)

clangrounds.com
20 Aug 2002, 16:00
this guy (drkfusion) imed yesterday begging to help me with the hack because he was a noob and wanted to learn more about php and invision board i think it is fairly obvious what his real intentions were now...

g-force2k2
20 Aug 2002, 16:10

!!!!!!

Why are you wishing him luck if you have the same exact hack every thing? If you have it why not release it now?

Why should I? Im going to integrate this other RPG system, and I got permission from them long time ago.

Drk

did you get permission... obviously the guy himself clearly stated you're beginning for such a hack yet you want it sold for money? and you want to rip it? drkfusion you're very much mistaken... you're speaking out of your ass or at least it seems that way...

g-force2k2

DrkFusion
20 Aug 2002, 16:11
Well...I know some php, enough to get by with, I might as well learn more by helping you, and then using the skills I learn to apply it to what I am going to do.

Makes sense right? Kind of like an internship, but very different.

Since i am a vb user, I told you that I know squat about ibF, so you should of gathered that, any hooo.

Good Luck :cool:

I still doubt that I willmake one for vb

g-force2k2
20 Aug 2002, 16:15
drkfusion whats to make if you already have one that you've used why not simply release?

g-force2k2

DrkFusion
20 Aug 2002, 16:15
Hey Gforce, I said, that the thought of money may cross his mind, I didn't tell him to sell it. Its clearly his choice.

For the RPG Thing, no its not done, I got permission from the official developer to do this for personal use, and if I decide to release it, he must guide it through here.

I said nothing about ripping :)
Its clearly obvious that I am talking out of my ass, but I fixing it on the way. Maybe you should read those Fixes :)

DrkFusion
20 Aug 2002, 16:17
I also didn't say anywhere, that I had it started, or finished, I clearly just said that I may start one like this.

WOW, its very very very very very easy to get mixed up isn't it?

DrkFusion
20 Aug 2002, 16:21
Also rebel, I don't think you should let non-vb users use a liscensed username on vb.org its a good way for "non-liscensed users" to get hacks :)

Now I am not saying he is doing that, just saying that its not a good idea :) I don't want you to start "mis-understanding" me too.

DrkFusion
20 Aug 2002, 16:27
...why isn't no one replying?

Is it becasue what I say is true, and most of you should learn to read?

Sorry if I am being mean, I hate people that jump to bad conclusions about "me".

Anyways lets leave this argument at the point where this post is.
We all know, that I got the brains of a lawyer :ninja: I can talk my way in or out of something :)

good day guys, and good luck SirReal, You can look forward to my rpg hack beiong released in the next few "years".

Drk

DrkFusion
20 Aug 2002, 16:29
Don't mind all the post that are one after another, posts aren't counted in this forum :)

Just a thought, I think if a person doesn't know what is happening in a convorsation, you shouldn't jump in, and start taking the side of which you can use to your own advantage later on in your days.

You know who you are.
Its something I try to follow.

Jashugan
20 Aug 2002, 16:38

Drk
I plan to stay out of this but you stated that you didnt try to steal but if you didnt ask SirReal for permission so it is consider as steal.

DrkFusion
20 Aug 2002, 16:49
Now, lets think about what you are saying.

Your saying I have to ask SirReal for permission for a hack that has nothing of his property in it?

Quote Nothing ;)

By the way I still highly doubt I will release, but you still got to learn to read a sentence through a couple of times, to decipher what I am saying :) Again, I have a mind of a lawyer, so keeping that in mind, I guess if I decide to become a lawyer, I will make a good one.

I got 2 tips for you
1. Read the sentence through more then once, to make sure what you say won't be kind of dumb, this is a very good think to make a habit of, you will use this all your life.

2. Try too look at it from the other person's point of view (If you use 1 and it works, then you don't need this)

Anyways good luck in life mate!
Drk

g-force2k2
20 Aug 2002, 17:01
Also rebel, I don't think you should let non-vb users use a liscensed username on vb.org its a good way for "non-liscensed users" to get hacks :)

Now I am not saying he is doing that, just saying that its not a good idea :) I don't want you to start "mis-understanding" me too.

still talking out of your ass?

Last time i checked you're allowed to give three users access to download hacks on one license... so what if he lets him use his account... he obviously hacks for the guy and he doesn't use vb software... so hes not doing anything illegal...

Edit: on a side note DrkFusion it would be great if you followed your own tips ;)

g-force2k2

DrkFusion
20 Aug 2002, 17:27
Please look bck at the message, and read
"Now I am not saying he is doing that", the part about up to 3 users, I didnt know, but I also didn't say he uses the hacks and hacks his board :)

Edit: I give tips to those who seriously need it :) and to those whom need to make a good habit out of it, because its a good thing. I don't think you should be telling me to follow my tips, when you were the one who for no reason came into a discussion which you didn't need to, nor did we want it.

Have a wonderful day!
Drk

DrkFusion
20 Aug 2002, 17:31
...also
I don't see a need for this dicussion to go on:)
Why not just let people read the thread.

Drk