PDA

View Full Version : One mans stupidness is another mans stupidness as well.

DrkFusion
28 Aug 2002, 02:16
THIS IS COMPLETY OFF ALL TOPIC YOU CAN IMAGINE.

OK guys, its time to take action, I have built an army of minions, we will be taking over this "lounge" as most of you sorry people call it, we are starting a petition to call it Drk's Palace of gold.

So far I got the following people to sign it.

DrkFusion
Boofo
HellSatan
Neo
gforce2k
Mist
Syphin
Kier
JJR512
nakkid
Sinecure
MrLister
Squall
zachb
Tha Rock
:banana: <--This Dude

Now, please sign this :)

Please type this exact message, and fill in the blanks

I, _________ am backing up DrkFusion and his minions in this battle for freedom, by agreeing to this, I have sworn my net life to the Drk Order, I also swear to protect my fellow men in battle, through battle, through death, through marraige, and through married couple fights. I am strong, I sign over my life to the Drk Order, and Master Drk, the messenger of the gods, the one who created Fusion.

Link14716
28 Aug 2002, 02:19
How about "Squall's Palace of Hell"? lol

I dunno whether to sign it or not lol.

DrkFusion
28 Aug 2002, 02:25
You here by have been accepted to Drk's Order, join me my child.

/me says welcome Link, the official dope of our order
/me also says, since posts are not counted in this forum, go crazy!

Link14716
28 Aug 2002, 02:30
I, Squall, am backing up DrkFusion and his minions in this battle for freedom, by agreeing to this, I have sworn my net life to the Drk Order, I also swear to protect my fellow men in battle, through battle, through death, through marraige, and through married couple fights. I am strong, I sign over my life to the Drk Order, and Master Drk, the messenger of the gods, the one who created Fusion.

Well, since I never officially signed it, you have no legal rights over me, only in the Drk Forces :D

DrkFusion
28 Aug 2002, 02:36
Get your friends to sign it!

Link14716
28 Aug 2002, 02:42
PUT MY NAME ON THE LIST!
:)

BTW, I am Squall ;)

DrkFusion
28 Aug 2002, 02:51
Your on :)

Boofo
28 Aug 2002, 03:32
Drk, that list is wrong! I should be number 2 not 3. Nothing against you, Chris, but you need experience in this time of War, Drk. And I can accept nothing less than General at Arms. :) I'll ready the troops.

DrkFusion
28 Aug 2002, 03:34
:)

NexDog
28 Aug 2002, 06:58
Strange things happening to this community. Firefly is strangely silent.

Weird. :(

DeadMan384AD
28 Aug 2002, 07:40
I'm new here and I couldnt make my own hack if my life depended on it... but if you're gonna rename the place, rename it to : "DeadMan's Swimming Pool"

:D

[D]Vincent
28 Aug 2002, 08:02
How about no?

Link14716
28 Aug 2002, 11:06
all of you people........ SIGN THE LIST!!!!!!!! :D

Dean C
28 Aug 2002, 11:07
I, Mistus Demonicus am backing up DrkFusion and his minions in this battle for freedom, by agreeing to this, I have sworn my net life to the Drk Order, I also swear to protect my fellow men in battle, through battle, through death, through marraige, and through married couple fights. I am strong, I sign over my life to the Drk Order, and Master Drk, the messenger of the gods, the one who created Fusion.

Dean C
28 Aug 2002, 11:10
how did u get kier to sign?

- Mist

DrkFusion
28 Aug 2002, 14:23
I got my ways ;)
Or maybe he signed it in his sleep.

Dean C
28 Aug 2002, 19:12
haha...

bitbender
28 Aug 2002, 22:00
I, _________ am backing up DrkFusion and his minions in this battle for freedom, by agreeing to this, I have sworn my net life to the Drk Order, I also swear to protect my fellow men in battle, through battle, through death, through marraige, and through married couple fights. I am strong, I sign over my life to the Drk Order, and Master Drk, the messenger of the gods, the one who created Fusion.

How did you know My IRL name was ___________ ??

:) Bits

Chris M
30 Aug 2002, 21:21
Arunan...If that is your real name...Oh wait...it is;)

Anyway...In conclusion, the Circumference of the Square of a 9 sided pentagon is the sum of all rectangles in a triangle cuboid:p

Erm...Oh yeh...

I should be on the same line as you;) Remember - We are "The Terrible Two", and are partners in crime:D

Satan

Brad
30 Aug 2002, 23:10
I, Anime-loo are not teh backing up DrkFusion and his minions in this battle for freedom, by not agreeing to this, I have sworn my net life to the People that are still sane at vB.org, I also swear to protect my own ass, through ice cream sundays, through baggys of weed, through My own mind that is to insane to come up with something sane to put here, and through fights to the death. I am strong, I sign over my half eatin cheese sandwitch to the Drk Order, and Master Drk, the messenger of the Powerpuffs, the one who created Fusion.

what can i say, im bored :laugh:

Velocd
31 Aug 2002, 00:09
bah

You're clan Drk isn't worthy enough for my presence
*evil laugh*

Boofo
31 Aug 2002, 00:35
Sorry, Chris, I can only serve one master. To many Masters and the minions will get confused as to which one to serve. Just like the Admin issue a while back. :)

Originally posted by hellsatan
Arunan...If that is your real name...Oh wait...it is;)

I should be on the same line as you;) Remember - We are "The Terrible Two", and are partners in crime:D

Satan

DrkFusion
31 Aug 2002, 15:43
Originally posted by Velocd
bah

You're clan Drk isn't worthy enough for my presence
*evil laugh*
*slaps velocd*
-__________-

Chris M
31 Aug 2002, 15:47
*laughs mockingly*

@Boofo - Whoever said you had to serve me?:p

Satan

Boofo
31 Aug 2002, 15:51
Didn't you say to Drk, "I should be on the same line as you Remember - We are "The Terrible Two", and are partners in crime"? That would make you equal, right? ;)

Originally posted by hellsatan
*laughs mockingly*

@Boofo - Whoever said you had to serve me?:p

Satan

Chris M
31 Aug 2002, 15:55
No...That would make me on the same line;):D

Satan

Boofo
31 Aug 2002, 15:57
You say "potato", I say "pototo". :p

Chris M
31 Aug 2002, 16:17
I say "Vars", you say "Vayse":p

Satan

N9ne
31 Aug 2002, 16:50
I, Tha Rock am backing up DrkFusion and his minions in this battle for freedom, by agreeing to this, I have sworn my net life to the Drk Order, I also swear to protect my fellow men in battle, through battle, through death, through marraige, and through married couple fights. I am strong, I sign over my life to the Drk Order, and Master Drk, the messenger of the gods, the one who created Fusion.

Chris M
31 Aug 2002, 16:53
Originally posted by Tha Rock
I, Tha Rock am backing up DrkFusion and his minions in this battle for freedom, by agreeing to this, I have sworn my net life to the Drk Order, I also swear to protect my fellow men in battle, through battle, through death, through marraige, and through married couple fights. I am strong, I sign over my life to the Drk Order, and Master Drk, the messenger of the gods, the one who created Fusion.

Another pawn...I mean ally;)

Satan

N9ne
31 Aug 2002, 16:55
hehe I just like being on lists :D

Chris M
31 Aug 2002, 16:56
Lol...

Depends on what lists and what for;)

Satan

zachb
31 Aug 2002, 16:58
I, zachb am backing up DrkFusion and his minions in this battle for freedom, by agreeing to this, I have sworn my net life to the Drk Order, I also swear to protect my fellow men in battle, through battle, through death, through marraige, and through married couple fights. I am strong, I sign over my life to the Drk Order, and Master Drk, the messenger of the gods, the one who created Fusion.

Sweet Cheeks
31 Aug 2002, 23:17
What kind of reward do I get in return? https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/ https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/ https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/ https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/ https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/