vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=83486

dutchbb 08 Oct 2005 20:11

This isn going to work, too bad :(

fyi

{dutchbodybuilding.com:110/pop3}INBOX didnt work password is there...

tamarian 08 Oct 2005 20:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Triple_T
didnt work

What is the output of the diagnostic menu option?

dutchbb 08 Oct 2005 20:16

not sure what menu

but this comes out after the task:

vbouncer Collect


Fatal error: Call to undefined function: imap_close() in /home/xch1295/domains/dutchbodybuilding.com/public_html/forum/includes/cron/vbouncer-collect.php on line 162

G-man 08 Oct 2005 20:25

Tamarian,

I have recompiled Apache with the imap setting on for php but am still getting the error. Here is a snip from the compiles:

Quote:

configure php-4.3.11...(--prefix=/usr --with-xml --enable-bcmath --enable-calendar --enable-ftp --with-gd --with-jpeg-dir=/usr/local --with-png-dir=/usr --with-xpm-dir=/usr/X11R6 --with-imap --with-imap-ssl --with-kerberos --enable-magic-quotes --with-mysql=/usr --enable-discard-path --with-pear --enable-sockets --enable-track-vars --enable-versioning --with-zlib).... . . . . . . . . . . . . . Done
Do I need to turn something on in php.ini?

tamarian 08 Oct 2005 20:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by G-man
I have recompiled Apache with the imap setting on for php but am still getting the error. Here is a snip from the compiles:

I don't think php.ini needs any modifications. What is the output if you click on the vBouncer menu -> Diagnostics ?

tamarian 08 Oct 2005 20:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Triple_T
not sure what menu

From the admincp -> vBounder menu -> Diagnostics

dutchbb 09 Oct 2005 13:48

Ok

* Valid vBouncer email account ([email protected]) Passed
* vBouncer email account ([email protected]) differs from webmaster account Passed

*vBouncer email spool file () exists Failed
*vBouncer email spool file () is writable Failed
*vBouncer email spool file () is readable Failed

*vbouncer.inc file exists Passed
*vbouncer.inc file is readable Passed

*Your PHP installation supports IMAP/POP Failed

tamarian 09 Oct 2005 14:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Triple_T
Ok

* Valid vBouncer email account ([email protected]) Passed
* vBouncer email account ([email protected]) differs from webmaster account Passed

*vBouncer email spool file () exists Failed
*vBouncer email spool file () is writable Failed
*vBouncer email spool file () is readable Failed

*vbouncer.inc file exists Passed
*vbouncer.inc file is readable Passed

*Your PHP installation supports IMAP/POP Failed

O.k., so this diagnostic indicate that your server PHP was no configured with IMAP. You will need to recompile it with IMAP support (or have your host do it), or use the file spool method, as described in the first 3 posts.

ImportPassion 13 Oct 2005 06:00

I am upgrading from the 3.0 version. Since I already have it installed, I assume I don't have to go through that again?

So I went to add the plugin and it says Invalid File Specified.

Any ideas?

Edit: thats for the CPNav one.

tamarian 13 Oct 2005 06:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by 7thgenCivic.Com
I am upgrading from the 3.0 version. Since I already have it installed, I assume I don't have to go through that again?

So I went to add the plugin and it says Invalid File Specified.

Any ideas?

Edit: thats for the CPNav one.

For the cpnav xml file, you just upload it to /includes/xml directory. You just need to import one plugin file, from the plugin diretory.

Let me know if this works smoothly without the install script, so I can add a note to those upgrading :)

ImportPassion 13 Oct 2005 06:17

ya, i just figured it out. :o

Seems to be ok. only one issue, the path to the image for the bars is off


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

I'll chk it out.

ImportPassion 13 Oct 2005 06:23

ok, i fixed it. i changed this


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

to this


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

I have the full path to my images in that var anyway.

lucky64 19 Oct 2005 18:44

Installed fine, seems to be ok, however I'm having issues setting up the email....I don't see any spooling options. I'm using Plesk, is anyone familiar with it?

TraumTeam 22 Oct 2005 16:56

A short help from me for users with the problems of imap/pop access:

I the access does not work and all settings are correct try:
{127.0.0.1:110/pop3/notls}INBOX

There could be a certificate failure with the internal IMAP Access on the server.

Perhaps its interesting for the FAQ ...

Rob

TraumTeam 22 Oct 2005 17:15

:(

the pop/imap access is working now, but he do not found any mails in it, although there are mails on the account :(

What could be the problem with the collect ?

running postfix

Rob


All times are GMT. The time now is 22:05.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.14
Copyright © 2021, MH Sub I, LLC dba vBulletin. All Rights Reserved. vBulletin® is a registered trademark of MH Sub I, LLC
Copyright ©2001 - , vbulletin.org. All rights reserved.