vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=241301

FractalizeR: Show items, awaiting moderation in notifications area
by FractalizeR
26 Apr 2010 14:17

6 Attachment(s)
What does it do?
This hack shows all items, that require moderation in a notifications area. Items are grouped by type:
  • Threads
  • Visitor messages
  • Picture comments
  • Album pictures
  • Users
  • Calendar events

Clicking on a group redirects you to a moderation panel for that type of items.

You can also restrict, what usergroups can see notifications and what items you want to appear in notifications

Russian localization included.

How to install?

1. Install *.xml file via Admin Control Panel (Product management)

Files description:
  • product-fr_notifymoditems.xml - main product XML. English localization included.
  • vbulletin-language-ru.xml - russian localization. Import as a language overwritting russian.

Version history:

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

ZexTasy 26 Apr 2010 15:54

This is very interesting, thanks! Tagged for later!

ProFifaLeagues 26 Apr 2010 15:57

Tagged looks handy for my forum will install tonight!!

Adem GEN« 26 Apr 2010 16:19

1 Attachment(s)
No menu
Attachment 116339

synseal 26 Apr 2010 18:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdemGEN« (Post 2027629)

Same for me, just shows the number 8 and when you click on it theres nothing to do.

FractalizeR 27 Apr 2010 14:24

Can you post screenshots of the problem please?

grc 27 Apr 2010 17:21

2 Attachment(s)
We use moderator approved registrations and I basically am only interested having administrators see users awaiting registration approval in the notifications area. I installed the mod, but I can't tell that it's doing anything. As I understand it, I should be seeing the checked items listed, with or without pending action.

Any ideas?

SuperGLS 27 Apr 2010 17:56

Any screenshots of the vB4.X version?

Fungsten 27 Apr 2010 20:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by grc (Post 2028154)
We use moderator approved registrations and I basically am only interested having administrators see users awaiting registration approval in the notifications area. I installed the mod, but I can't tell that it's doing anything. As I understand it, I should be seeing the checked items listed, with or without pending action.

Any ideas?

Same here.

Sador 28 Apr 2010 00:13

Tagged, seems very useful.

grc 28 Apr 2010 02:31

I see last update: today and then "Not Supported." I take it that the coder released this version and saw some of the problems and decided not to put any more time into it.

Is that correct?

FractalizeR 28 Apr 2010 08:23

No, that is not. On my forum mod works ok. Now I am looking into problem with user moderation not being displayed.

Quote:

As I understand it, I should be seeing the checked items listed, with or without pending action.
No. If there is nothing in your moderation queue, empty item is not displayed in menu. Do you have unmoderated users right now?

FractalizeR 28 Apr 2010 09:01

All bugs fixed. Please update to latest version. Screenshot update is on the way

FractalizeR 28 Apr 2010 09:03

Screenshots updated. Modification settings fixed. Now it is showing as Supported.

Adem GEN« 28 Apr 2010 11:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdemGEN« (Post 2027629)

Now no problem
Thank you, very nice mod

Turkish language files here