vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=71049

wattieuk 09 Nov 2004 23:50

Just one question - how can I make the chat messages appear right after the username. At the moment they are all in a separate column (which is quite small).

Zero Tolerance 10 Nov 2004 00:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by wattieuk
Just one question - how can I make the chat messages appear right after the username. At the moment they are all in a separate column (which is quite small).

Change these 4 templates:
chat_row
chat_row_me
chat_row_special_recieved
chat_row_special_sent

Change the html table structure to how you desire :)

vBChat 1.1.0 Completed!

Pending:
Install / Upgrade Script / ReadMe

ETA:
30 Mins or less

- Zero Tolerance

Mijae 10 Nov 2004 00:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zero Tolerance
Change these 4 templates:
chat_row
chat_row_me
chat_row_special_recieved
chat_row_special_sent

Change the html table structure to how you desire :)

vBChat 1.1.0 Completed!

Pending:
Install / Upgrade Script / ReadMe

ETA:
30 Mins or less

- Zero Tolerance

Nice.

Zero Tolerance 10 Nov 2004 00:52

v1.1.0 RELEASED

- Zero Tolerance

Deimos 10 Nov 2004 01:02

Ran the upgrade script to upgrade from 1.0.1 to 1.1.0 and it said

Database error in vBulletin 3.0.3:

Invalid SQL: alter table vb3_vbchat_datastore
add d_smiliedisplay tinyint(2) not null default '1',
add d_smilieamount int(15) not null default '10',
add d_allowbantag tinyint(2) not null default '1',
add d_chatrooms text not null default '',
add d_maxrooms int(15) not null default '5';
mysql error: Table 'kiareese_uof.vb3_vbchat_datastore' doesn't exist

This was when clicking the "Apply database modifications"

hmm, now the chat window comes up with

Quote:

Database error in vBulletin 3.0.3:

Invalid SQL: select m.*,u.* from vbchat_store m
left join user u on (u.userid = m.s_postby) where m.s_forroom = '0' order by m.s_postime desc limit 0,15
mysql error: Unknown column 'm.s_forroom' in 'where clause'

mysql error number: 1054

wattieuk 10 Nov 2004 01:10

I got exactly the same error.

Zero Tolerance 10 Nov 2004 01:11

Ack, i tried to get it done so fast and forgot the simplist of things.

Updated the zip guys, redownload, re-upload install_vbchat.php and run it again, sorry about that.

- Zero Toerance

SVTOA 10 Nov 2004 01:14

this just happened to me too... Will try again!

wattieuk 10 Nov 2004 01:15

I get this error now:
Database error in vBulletin 3.0.3:

Invalid SQL: alter table chat_store
add s_forroom int(15) not null default '0';
mysql error: Table 'user_pneodb.chat_store' doesn't exist

Deimos 10 Nov 2004 01:16

Ok I got rid of those errors by modifying the install file, but now it's installed, the random smilies don't show up on the bottom, they show up as red x's

SVTOA 10 Nov 2004 01:17

Well... did as instructed, now get this error instead:

Invalid SQL: alter table chat_store
add s_forroom int(15) not null default '0';
mysql error: Table 'sfx-1co_vbthree.chat_store' doesn't exist

Deimos 10 Nov 2004 01:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by wattieuk
I get this error now:
Database error in vBulletin 3.0.3:

Invalid SQL: alter table chat_store
add s_forroom int(15) not null default '0';
mysql error: Table 'user_pneodb.chat_store' doesn't exist

I think the install file is wrong, when installing it sets the name as "Vbchat_Store", but later on during the modifying part, it looks for "chat_store"

Mijae 10 Nov 2004 01:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deimos
I think the install file is wrong, when installing it sets the name as "Vbchat_Store", but later on during the modifying part, it looks for "chat_store"

Yep, here too:


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.


wattieuk 10 Nov 2004 01:20

Tried it again and I now get this:
Invalid SQL: alter table vbchat_datastore
add d_smiliedisplay tinyint(2) not null default '1',
add d_smilieamount int(15) not null default '10',
add d_allowbantag tinyint(2) not null default '1',
add d_chatrooms text not null default '',
add d_maxrooms int(15) not null default '5';
mysql error: Duplicate column name 'd_smiliedisplay'

mysql error number: 1060

Zero Tolerance 10 Nov 2004 01:21

For those that got the error:

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

Run this query:

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

(Change TABLE_PREFIX to your settings)

Then continue with the installation steps.

Remind me to test the install next time i release a new version =P

- Zero Tolerance


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:28.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.14
Copyright © 2021, MH Sub I, LLC dba vBulletin. All Rights Reserved. vBulletin® is a registered trademark of MH Sub I, LLC
Copyright ©2001 - , vbulletin.org. All rights reserved.