vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=236888

VB Pro Garage Timeslips
by Dylanblitz
25 Feb 2010 19:24

9 Attachment(s)
Description
VB Pro Garage Timeslips (formerly CND Garage/Timeslips) is a free vehicle and timeslips add on for vBulletin 4. This is a great way to allow members to show off their rides, whether they are cars, motorcycles, atv's, etc. Site administrators have dozens of options to tailor the way the garage is displayed and the number of vehicles, images and timeslips the user can enter. User vehicle creation is done through a simple screen with dropdowns and simple text fields. Users can enter either miles or km and system will automatically calculate differences for front page statistics.

** New Features **

* SEO Friendly URLs (htaccess only)
* Page Caching - physical html files which make a HUGE reduction in sql queries
* Front Categories - a category system as an alternate front page to the block layout. I believe it will increase the garage ranking in search engines greatly when used with SEO URL's and the included dynamic meta tags.
* Thread Creation - Automatically create new threads in the forum of your choosing with the text of your choosing when a new vehicle is created in the garage.

Main Features

* No vb template modification needed
* Ajax driven menu's to keep load time down if you have a very large lists of makes/models
* Usergroup level permissions to set the amount of vehicles, images, timeslips allowed
* 99.9% of the text is phrased so that it can be translated for multinational sites
* On the fly image/text watermarking ability to make sure images are tied to your site
* Lytebox image presentation

Installation
Instructions, tips and more are now in the included chm file. If you have problems with the chm I have the document published at:
http://www.vbprogarage.com/forums/docs/html_vb4_ts_300/

The quick and dirty install:
1) Upload all files in the upload folder
2) Import vb_pro_garage.xml into Product Manager
3) Import vb_pro_garage_language_english.xml into Languages & Phrases
4) If you want all makes and models I've collected, import vb_pro_garage_vehicles^^new_install_only.xml into Product Manager

Post Installation
So you don't have to find it in the instructions. After install, there is a button up top in the navbar. This button by default is admin only. This is so you can configure and test without having to close the garage. When you are ready to deploy to the community:
ACP->Settings->Options->Garage General Settings - Set Garage Menu Button to Enabled.

The garage is developed on vb 4.0.7 and tested back to 4.0.0. The garage will run on PHP 5.x+ compiled with GD/GD2 and MySQL 5.x+

Additional options for the garage like adding featured businesses that support your site, fuel tracking, dyno charts, modifications and lots more are included in the commercial version.

Many thanks to Coroner for his stylebridge which led me on a path that saved me hours and hours of template editing :)

There are a few bugs that you might run into on this version. Instead of working on correcting them in the files and working on getting a new package up here, I'm working on the next version and including the posts that fix the errors here.

Change Log:
v3.0.9 - 09/29/2012
-----------------------------
Fixed sql injection problem
Replaced depreciated split function usage
Fixed sql error on image comments
Fixed Make/Model count on front page resetting to 1
Fixed extra unlabeled field on vehicle create/edit (Timeslips only)
Fixed postbit dropdown showing character code
Fixed tables incorrectly set with TYPE instead of ENGINE
Added navigation manager links to product xml

v3.0.8 - 12/9/2010
Fixed missing vehicle comment code

v3.0.7 - 12/1/2010
Fixed error with non existant garage_special_track table

v3.0.6 - 11/21/2010
Fixed who's online error
Fixed map infowindow colors

v3.0.5 - 11/15/2010
Fixed error with member profile vehicle block
Fixed member tab url path
Fixed error on vehicle map with apostrophes in title

v3.0.4a - 11/12/2010
Corrected package error

v3.0.4 - 11/11/2010
Fixed error with front blocks
Fixed style error with vB4.0.8 changes

v3.0.3 - 11/2/2010
Fixed duplicate countries
Fixed vehicle view slideshow image size
Fixed username browse error
Fixed geocode error on missing zip
Fixed postbit error with vehicles that have a apostrophe in the name

v3.0.2 - 10/25/2010
Fixed missing add vehicle button on member profile
Added bbcode capabilities to welcome box on garage front page
Moved vehicle count to db table to ease db queries
Added notification scheduled task to send message to new users about adding a garage entry
Added default clear image for watermark
Fixed code to disregard watermark option if image is missing
Fixed search username error
Updated obsolete data queries
Added SEO Friendly URLS
Added page caching capabilities
Fixed sql error with moving vehicle class and color to new selection on deletion in ACP
Added function to replace non english characters with english characters in ajax selection lists
Added image comments
Added notification for image and vehicle comments
Added option to add page title
Added zip code to vehicle and googlemap
Added ability to disable and ability to hide info for googlemap

Dylanblitz 25 Feb 2010 19:25

Reserved

Noerenberg 25 Feb 2010 19:54

hi,
i get this error

Invalid SQL:
TRUNCATE garage_makes;

MySQL-Fehler : Table 'd00b87cb.garage_makes' doesn't exist
Fehler-Nr. : 1146
Fehler-Zeit : Thursday, 25.02.2010 @ 21:53:46
Datum : Thursday, 25.02.2010 @ 21:53:47
Skript : admincp/plugin.php?do=productimport[/url]
Referrer : admincp/plugin.php?do=productadd[/url]

Dylanblitz 25 Feb 2010 20:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noerenberg (Post 1991445)
hi,
i get this error

Invalid SQL:
TRUNCATE garage_makes;

Fehler-Zeit : Thursday, 25.02.2010 @ 21:53:46
Datum : Thursday, 25.02.2010 @ 21:53:47
Skript : admincp/plugin.php?do=productimport[/url]
Referrer : admincp/plugin.php?do=productadd[/url]

You need to import the vb_pro_garage.xml file first. That one will create the tables. The one you tried to run will add new vehicles make/model/trim options to the exisiting tables.

Noerenberg 25 Feb 2010 20:04

Hi

then i get this error

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /www/htdocs/w00b7234/das-grosse-tierforum/html/includes/adminfunctions_plugin.php(450) : eval()'d code on line 145

Warnung: require_once([path]/admincp/garage_update_2.0.0.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/includes/adminfunctions_plugin.php(450) : eval()'d code (Zeile 4)

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/www/htdocs/w00b7234/das-grosse-tierforum/html/admincp/garage_update_2.0.0.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:..') in /www/htdocs/w00b7234/das-grosse-tierforum/html/includes/adminfunctions_plugin.php(450) : eval()'d code on line 4

Dylanblitz 25 Feb 2010 20:11

Are all the files uploaded? Can you verify the garage_update_2.0.0.php file is in the admincp directory?

Noerenberg 25 Feb 2010 20:12

now i have install

you can see the tab

http://www.das-grosse-tierforum.de/forum.php

but it is clear and when you cklick then you get this error

Invalid SQL:
SELECT COUNT(vehicle_id) AS vehicles FROM garage_user_vehicle WHERE active = '0';

MySQL-Fehler : Table 'd00b87cb.garage_user_vehicle' doesn't exist
Fehler-Zeit : Thursday, 25.02.2010 @ 22:12:23
Datum : Thursday, 25.02.2010 @ 22:12:23
Skript : http://www.das-grosse-tierforum.de/garage.php
Referrer : http://www.das-grosse-tierforum.de/forum.php

Noerenberg 25 Feb 2010 20:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dylanblitz (Post 1991466)
Are all the files uploaded? Can you verify the garage_update_2.0.0.php file is in the admincp directory?

yes

Noerenberg 25 Feb 2010 20:15

and this in the admincp

Datenbankfehler in vBulletin 4.0.2:

Invalid SQL:
SELECT id, make, active FROM garage_makes ORDER BY LOWER(make);

Fehler-Zeit : Thursday, 25.02.2010 @ 22:14:33
Datum : Thursday, 25.02.2010 @ 22:14:34
Skript : http://www.das-grosse-tierforum.de/a...?do=make_model
Referrer : http://www.das-grosse-tierforum.de/a...dex.php?do=nav

Noerenberg 25 Feb 2010 20:27

i uninstall and instell new
and i see quick this error

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /www/htdocs/w00b7234/das-grosse-tierforum/html/includes/adminfunctions_plugin.php(450) : eval()'d code on line 145

i have no idea, sorry

Dylanblitz 25 Feb 2010 20:28

What vb version are you on?
I'll install it and try the import, so much changed between 4.0.0 and 4.0.1 and 4.0.2 it could just be the version you're on.

Noerenberg 25 Feb 2010 20:37

i have vb 4.0.2

Dylanblitz 25 Feb 2010 20:41

Hmm, ok that's not it because that's the version I dev on.

If you want to try
Uninstall the garage
Open up vb_pro_garage.xml in a text editor and delete line 291, it's not needed for new installs.
Line 291 is

Quote:

require_once(DIR . '/admincp/garage_update_2.0.0.php');
Then try and import the edited xml file, see if you get that same error.

Noerenberg 25 Feb 2010 20:48

nup,
by the install this error

i can see the clear tab whe i click,
this error

Invalid SQL:
SELECT COUNT(vehicle_id) AS vehicles FROM garage_user_vehicle WHERE active = '0';

MySQL-Fehler : Table 'd00b87cb.garage_user_vehicle' doesn't exist
Fehler-Zeit : Thursday, 25.02.2010 @ 22:47:44
Datum : Thursday, 25.02.2010 @ 22:47:44
Skript : http://www.das-grosse-tierforum.de/garage.php
Referrer : http://www.das-grosse-tierforum.de/forum.php

Dylanblitz 25 Feb 2010 22:01

I just went through and installed on a test 4.0.2 server and got the same errors. It worked fine for me when I first installed on 4.0.0

I almost have the product xml fixed. I'll post a new package when it's done.

Front Range 4x4 25 Feb 2010 22:01

Thought I'd toss my errors up too.

Database error in vBulletin 4.0.2:

Invalid SQL:
TRUNCATE v_garage_makes;

MySQL Error : Table '------------.v_garage_makes' doesn't exist
Error Number : 1146
Request Date : Thursday, February 25th 2010 @ 04:58:42 PM
Error Date : Thursday, February 25th 2010 @ 04:58:42 PM
Script : http://www.--------------.com/forums...=productimport
Referrer : http://www.----------------.com/foru...?do=productadd
IP Address : ----------------
Username : ---------------
Classname : vB_Database
MySQL Version : 5.0.89-community

Dylanblitz 25 Feb 2010 22:16

I just uploaded a new package. Try uninstalling the garage and install from the new xml files. None of the php files have changed so you don't have to reupload any of them.

Front Range 4x4 25 Feb 2010 22:36

tried and got this:

Warning: require_once([path]\admincp\garage_update_2.0.0.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/includes/adminfunctions_plugin.php(450) : eval()'d code on line 7

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/xxxxx/public_html/forums\admincp\garage_update_2.0.0.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/forums/includes/adminfunctions_plugin.php(450) : eval()'d code on line 7

Noerenberg 25 Feb 2010 22:39

i get this

i cant install

Warnung: require_once([path]\admincp\garage_update_2.0.0.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/includes/adminfunctions_plugin.php(450) : eval()'d code (Zeile 7)

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/www/htdocs/w00b7234/das-grosse-tierforum/html\admincp\garage_update_2.0.0.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:..') in /www/htdocs/w00b7234/das-grosse-tierforum/html/includes/adminfunctions_plugin.php(450) : eval()'d code on line 7

Dylanblitz 25 Feb 2010 22:41

man, I wonder if it's because I tested on windows and you're installing on linux. It might not like the \ instead of a /, I'll have to work that out for future upgrades.

If you can edit vb_pro_garage.xml and delete line 291 which is

Quote:

require_once(DIR . '\admincp\garage_update_2.0.0.php');
Uninstall and reinstall, see if that works.

Noerenberg 25 Feb 2010 23:05

the same error, i cant install

Noerenberg 25 Feb 2010 23:08

ok, now i can install,
but the tab is clera and when i klick i get this error

Fatal error: Call to undefined function most_modified_block() in /www/htdocs/w00b7234/das-grosse-tierforum/html/garage.php on line 575

Dylanblitz 25 Feb 2010 23:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noerenberg (Post 1991583)
the same error, i cant install

Not sure how you would get the error if the line is removed that's causing the error?
Is it still giving you the error that the file can't be found? It shouldn't be calling the file anymore.

sticky 25 Feb 2010 23:08

Perfect timing ;)

Just bought the commercial version, thank you so much and I look forward to customizing it!

Dylanblitz 25 Feb 2010 23:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noerenberg (Post 1991586)
ok, now i can install,
but the tab is clera and when i klick i get this error

Fatal error: Call to undefined function most_modified_block() in /www/htdocs/w00b7234/das-grosse-tierforum/html/garage.php on line 575

ok, I'll fix that in the package. For you though, can you run

ACP->Maintenance->Execute SQL Query

Quote:

delete from garage_blocks where func_name = 'most_modified'

Trumpetrhapsody 25 Feb 2010 23:48

Uninstalled the old version (didn't work, lots of database errors, it seems to have not installed all the tables in the database for some reason).

Reinstalling the new version makes all the tables in my database, but hangs at the import screen. Deleted the tables and tried two more times... no dice.

Dylanblitz 25 Feb 2010 23:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trumpetrhapsody (Post 1991606)
Uninstalled the old version (didn't work, lots of database errors, it seems to have not installed all the tables in the database for some reason).

Reinstalling the new version makes all the tables in my database, but hangs at the import screen. Deleted the tables and tried two more times... no dice.

Did you delete line 291 in the product xml? Seems that it's not liking an included php.

Sorry about all these install problems guys.

Trumpetrhapsody 26 Feb 2010 00:08

Ah, I saw that suggestion above just didn't know it would apply to everyone. Removing that line allowed me to install, and I haven't seen an error yet going through the settings and AdminCP menus.

Only problem is that loading the garage.php page shows nothing... blank page. No errors, just blank.

And no problem, VB4 is a challenge for all. I'm just glad this is finally becoming available! :D

Dylanblitz 26 Feb 2010 00:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trumpetrhapsody (Post 1991625)
Ah, I saw that suggestion above just didn't know it would apply to everyone. Removing that line allowed me to install, and I haven't seen an error yet going through the settings and AdminCP menus.

Only problem is that loading the garage.php page shows nothing... blank page. No errors, just blank.

And no problem, VB4 is a challenge for all. I'm just glad this is finally becoming available! :D

Can you see if the templates were created?

ACP->Styles & Templates -> Template Manager
Select Edit Templates on the dropdown and see if there are VB Pro Garage Templates
There should be about 58 templates under that heading.

Trumpetrhapsody 26 Feb 2010 00:35

Yes, I see lots of templates under that heading, didn't count but it seems like 50+

On an unrelated note, when I try to add permissions for another usergroup, I get this:

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

And I notice when editing any of the permissions, the text for the option below the "Can Submit new Trims" is missing.

Also, when I try "restructure sort tables" under management I get this:

Looking in my database this table is indeed missing.

Dylanblitz 26 Feb 2010 01:05

okay, I need to fix those two things.

The main page not showing isn't related to that though, must be some kind of template issue. If I try to look at other pages I can see them.

http://www.nwamotorsports.net/garage.php?do=browse

It's just the main page.

If I had to guess, which I do lol, I'd say it's a missing template that's used only on the front page. Can you send me a screenshot of your templates?

Noerenberg 26 Feb 2010 01:38

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dylanblitz (Post 1991603)
ok, I'll fix that in the package. For you though, can you run

ACP->Maintenance->Execute SQL Query

I do this and now i can see, but i dont know is it right

http://www.das-grosse-tierforum.de/garage.php

and look the admincp right?

i install this addon my first time, and i dont found the settings

Noerenberg 26 Feb 2010 01:40

delete

Front Range 4x4 26 Feb 2010 01:46

How does this differ from the pay version? How much is that one and is it working as is?

Noerenberg 26 Feb 2010 02:00

please tell me where can i change the word vehicle?

Deleting a {1} in the Garage

venom2124 26 Feb 2010 03:12

I'll wait till some of the kinks are worked out of this one. I tried to install and got an error.

Quote:

Warning: require_once([path]\admincp\garage_update_2.0.0.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/includes/adminfunctions_plugin.php(450) : eval()'d code on line 7

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/content/c/o/l/coloradohpj/html/forums\admincp\garage_update_2.0.0.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/content/c/o/l/coloradohpj/html/forums/includes/adminfunctions_plugin.php(450) : eval()'d code on line 7
I'll keep an eye for an update though.

Noerenberg 26 Feb 2010 03:14

hi,

how i can change this things:

i need by the trim only a text fild, how i get this?

how i can delete mileage, i dont need it?

and the last thing

how i get by the year [REQUIRED] - a calendar?

thanks for your help

Noerenberg 26 Feb 2010 03:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by venom2124 (Post 1991719)
I'll wait till some of the kinks are worked out of this one. I tried to install and got an error.

I'll keep an eye for an update though.

If you want to try
Uninstall the garage
Open up vb_pro_garage.xml in a text editor and delete line 291, it's not needed for new installs.
Line 291 is

Dylanblitz 26 Feb 2010 03:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Front Range 4x4 (Post 1991686)
How does this differ from the pay version? How much is that one and is it working as is?

Pay one has a lot more on it. Dyno runs, modifications, events, clubs, fuel tracking. You can check it out at my site.

There are a few people running it on production with no problems, we got most of the style and templating kinks worked out.

www.vbprogarage.com

Dylanblitz 26 Feb 2010 03:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noerenberg (Post 1991720)
hi,

how i can change this things:

i need by the trim only a text fild, how i get this?

how i can delete mileage, i dont need it?

and the last thing

how i get by the year [REQUIRED] - a calendar?

thanks for your help

You can't make the trim a text field, I would need to redo the code for that.

If you want to remove mileage you can remove it from the garage_vehicle_view and garage_vehicle_edit templates. It's not required so you wouldn't need to change any code.

You can add the text to the garage_vehicle_edit template if you want the required text there but you would have to change the code to actually make the script check it. Wouldn't be too hard though, I can give you instructions on what to modify if you want. Let me know.

Dylanblitz 26 Feb 2010 03:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noerenberg (Post 1991692)
please tell me where can i change the word vehicle?

Deleting a {1} in the Garage

In the Options, Garage General Options there is a value for Vehicle and Vehicles, change it there and it will change throughout the garage.

Noerenberg 26 Feb 2010 03:33

hi,

i found a new problem

i cant put a new model or trim

when i restructure sort tables then i get this error

Invalid SQL:
SELECT id FROM garage_categories ORDER BY field_order;

MySQL-Fehler : Table 'd00b87cb.garage_categories' doesn't exist
Fehler-Zeit : Friday, 26.02.2010 @ 05:31:06
Datum : Friday, 26.02.2010 @ 05:31:06
Skript : http://www.das-grosse-tierforum.de/a...estruct_tables
Referrer : http://www.das-grosse-tierforum.de/a...e.php?do=enter

Trumpetrhapsody 26 Feb 2010 03:41

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showp...3&postcount=30

I already posted that issue.

Got your PM. Thanks for continuing to try to track down my issue! I find it hard to believe I'm the only one... unless it's one of my mods interfering but I doubt it.

Hopefully the next update will resolve these issues.

Noerenberg 26 Feb 2010 04:17

how i get on the first position a textfild for NAME?

can you say me what i must put in

garage_vehicle_view and garage_vehicle_edit?

venom2124 26 Feb 2010 05:22

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Noerenberg (Post 1991721)
If you want to try
Uninstall the garage
Line 291 is

Don't get the error anymore, but now I have the same problem with my control panel. I can't even see what the options are. I'm unable to run the Execute SQL Query. Need help so I can get this fixed.

venom2124 26 Feb 2010 05:31

Trying to upload the language file, but it tell me

Quote:

The file you attempted to import only contains phrases and none of the settings required. You will be unable to make a new language with this file.
never uploaded a language so not really sure if I was doing that right anyways.

Dylanblitz 26 Feb 2010 05:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noerenberg (Post 1991732)
hi,

i found a new problem

i cant put a new model or trim

when i restructure sort tables then i get this error

Invalid SQL:
SELECT id FROM garage_categories ORDER BY field_order;

MySQL-Fehler : Table 'd00b87cb.garage_categories' doesn't exist
Fehler-Zeit : Friday, 26.02.2010 @ 05:31:06
Datum : Friday, 26.02.2010 @ 05:31:06
Skript : http://www.das-grosse-tierforum.de/a...estruct_tables
Referrer : http://www.das-grosse-tierforum.de/a...e.php?do=enter

Why can't you add makes/models/trims? Is there an error?

I'm working on fixing the categories issue. Will be fixed in the next release.

Dylanblitz 26 Feb 2010 05:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trumpetrhapsody (Post 1991738)
http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showp...3&postcount=30

I already posted that issue.

Got your PM. Thanks for continuing to try to track down my issue! I find it hard to believe I'm the only one... unless it's one of my mods interfering but I doubt it.

Hopefully the next update will resolve these issues.

Do you have multiple themes? Maybe the templates weren't in the main theme you use? I haven't seen the blank page before, just heard about it but mostly it was from people who created their mod with the templates named incorrectly.
We'll see if the next one fixes it, if not I'll keep working on it :)

Dylanblitz 26 Feb 2010 05:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noerenberg (Post 1991759)
how i get on the first position a textfild for NAME?

can you say me what i must put in

garage_vehicle_view and garage_vehicle_edit?

I'm not sure what you mean? Are you saying you want to add a new text field at the beginning called name?

Dylanblitz 26 Feb 2010 05:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by venom2124 (Post 1991781)
Don't get the error anymore, but now I have the same problem with my control panel. I can't even see what the options are. I'm unable to run the Execute SQL Query. Need help so I can get this fixed.

Did you refresh the admincp after you imported the language file? It looks like the language is not there.

Dylanblitz 26 Feb 2010 05:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by venom2124 (Post 1991786)
Trying to upload the language file, but it tell me

never uploaded a language so not really sure if I was doing that right anyways.

Ah okay, you don't want to create a new language. You want to set it like I have shown in the documentation. Basically, select the language file, select the language (english if that's the language on the site) in the overwrite language field and Yes for ignore language version.

I know the overwrite seems weird but it will only overwrite phrases with the same name. All the prhases in the file start with garage_, which is not used by vb, so you wont overwrite anything in the core language.

venom2124 26 Feb 2010 06:01

Okay got the language issue worked out, but now when I go live I get the following error;

Quote:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function most_modified_block() in /home/content/c/o/l/coloradohpj/html/forums/garage.php on line 575
Any idea why?

Dylanblitz 26 Feb 2010 06:36

Yeah it's left over code from the full version. Since you can't run sql queries it limits us a bit. btw, if you have ftp access you can set it so you can run sql queries :)

I'm working on a new package, should have it ready in the next half hour or so, since you can't run queries you're going to need to uninstall the garage and reinstall it with the new package. It will remove the block entries and recreate them, minus the erroneous one.

You wont need to reimport the language or make/model file though, just upload the new files and import the new product.

Dylanblitz 26 Feb 2010 07:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by venom2124 (Post 1991794)
Okay got the language issue worked out, but now when I go live I get the following error;

Any idea why?

Just posted a new file, do what I suggested in the above post, should work now.

Sorry about the problems.

Trumpetrhapsody, let me know if this new package helps your problem. Hopefully it does :)

ahmedipa 26 Feb 2010 07:40

it is looks like vbgallery

cTak 26 Feb 2010 11:24

Love the mod so far, working great.

Is there a way to add someones car to their postbit info?

Year/Make/Model/Trim ?

cTak 26 Feb 2010 11:43

Also, I use a the style, "DarkVision - Premium vBulletin 4 Skins" ( http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=231695 )

The Add Comment and View User Garage Buttons do not show up.

How can I add them to this template?

Trumpetrhapsody 26 Feb 2010 12:19

The update seems to have fixed the install issue, permissions issue, and missing table issue... but I still get a blank page.

I didn't uninstall and reinstall though... I just re-uploaded the files, re-imported and overwrote the xml, and re-imported the language file. Might try a fresh install later in the day.

New/Related issue:
I added a timeslip, and when I clicked Add to import an image, it takes me to garage_timeslips.php... but it's a blank page. Manually navigating to that page shows something, but it looks incomplete?

Front Range 4x4 26 Feb 2010 13:58

Looks like it's getting close! My latest attempt shows everything appearing as it should but when adding a vehicle I get the following:

Warning: mkdir() [function.mkdir]: Permission denied in [path]/includes/garage_func_var.php on line 1723

Warning: move_uploaded_file(images/garage/attach/1/garage_vehicle-1-12671961431_full.jpg) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/includes/garage_func_var.php on line 1798

lovefords 26 Feb 2010 14:53

I have worked through all of the directions above, including Overwrite English, and I get this install error:

This file was created using a different version of vBulletin from the one you are running.

Your version: 4.0.2
File version: 3.7.4

also, the .cmh help file is completely blank for content, just the framework is there.

I would buy the Pro version if I can get the free one installed correctly first.

cTak 26 Feb 2010 14:58

You have to choose YES to "Ignore Language Version"

Per the manual.

Noerenberg 26 Feb 2010 15:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dylanblitz (Post 1991789)
I'm not sure what you mean? Are you saying you want to add a new text field at the beginning called name?

Right, can you help me

lovefords 26 Feb 2010 15:21

I re-installed the whole thing. It appears to have installed almost entirely except for the AdminCP>VB Pro Garage. I have the menu choices Make/Model/Trim through Usergroup Permissions, and Management. The first 9 choices all give me this error
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /home4/loveford/public_html/forum/admincp/garage_admin.php on line 2815

Front Range 4x4 26 Feb 2010 15:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Front Range 4x4 (Post 1991976)
Warning: mkdir() [function.mkdir]: Permission denied in [path]/includes/garage_func_var.php on line 1723

Warning: move_uploaded_file(images/garage/attach/1/garage_vehicle-1-12671961431_full.jpg) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/includes/garage_func_var.php on line 1798

Looking at this seems to indicate it couldn't create the directory which resulted in the second error of not being able to upload the images since the directory wasn't created. Can I create the directory manually? If so where? If I chmod it 777 will subdirectories be created by the script?

Dylanblitz 26 Feb 2010 16:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by cTak (Post 1991894)
Love the mod so far, working great.

Is there a way to add someones car to their postbit info?

Year/Make/Model/Trim ?

I have one for vb3.x that a user contributed. I'll work on making it operational for vb4

Dylanblitz 26 Feb 2010 16:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by cTak (Post 1991903)
Also, I use a the style, "DarkVision - Premium vBulletin 4 Skins" ( http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=231695 )

The Add Comment and View User Garage Buttons do not show up.

How can I add them to this template?

The images need to be moved into each style's folders. That is actually one of my test templates, I like that one :)

So move the images from the zip to the forum/cpstyles/darkvision folder

Dylanblitz 26 Feb 2010 16:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Front Range 4x4 (Post 1991976)
Looks like it's getting close! My latest attempt shows everything appearing as it should but when adding a vehicle I get the following:

You want to set the images/garage/attach folder to 777. When it tries to create a user image in there it will create a folder for each number in the user id. So if user 513 tries to upload an image it will create images/garage/attach/5/1/3/image.jpg

Trumpetrhapsody 26 Feb 2010 16:26

Uninstalled completely then reinstalled.... it works! :D

Thanks!

Dylanblitz 26 Feb 2010 16:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by lovefords (Post 1992031)
I re-installed the whole thing. It appears to have installed almost entirely except for the AdminCP>VB Pro Garage. I have the menu choices Make/Model/Trim through Usergroup Permissions, and Management. The first 9 choices all give me this error
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /home4/loveford/public_html/forum/admincp/garage_admin.php on line 2815

Can you try reuploading the garage_admin.php to the admincp directory? I can't replicate the error. When I look in the ACP all the VB Garage links work fine. If you still get the error can you send me the file you are uploading so I can try it.

Dylanblitz 26 Feb 2010 16:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trumpetrhapsody (Post 1992074)
Uninstalled completely then reinstalled.... it works! :D

Thanks!

That's weird, I'm glad it works now though :)
I still think it was a template issue

Dylanblitz 26 Feb 2010 16:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noerenberg (Post 1992021)
Right, can you help me

I sent you a pm on it. If your not particular on where the field is we can do it through a plugin. With this version replacing the trim dropdown with a text field isn't too easy, it's tied in a lot of places. With the next version, 2.2.x, it will be easier because I plan on consolidating that code.

Front Range 4x4 26 Feb 2010 16:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dylanblitz (Post 1992063)
You want to set the images/garage/attach folder to 777. When it tries to create a user image in there it will create a folder for each number in the user id. So if user 513 tries to upload an image it will create images/garage/attach/5/1/3/image.jpg

Looks like it works after doing that, thank you Dylan. I'll have time to check it out later.

Dylanblitz 26 Feb 2010 16:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by lovefords (Post 1992017)

also, the .cmh help file is completely blank for content, just the framework is there.

I would buy the Pro version if I can get the free one installed correctly first.

I'm not sure why the chm is blank. For now I create html documents of it.

http://www.vbprogarage.com/docs/html_vb4_ts/

cTak 26 Feb 2010 16:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dylanblitz (Post 1992058)
I have one for vb3.x that a user contributed. I'll work on making it operational for vb4

Thanks!!

I had this way back in my 3.* days as well.

If the user has more than 1 car in the garage, how will that work?
I'd prefer if it only display 1 car, perhaps the first car listed in that users garage, aka their default car or something?

So it would look like
Car: 1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS-T
(year/make/model/trim)

I may even take out the make, as my forum is dedicated to mostly Mitsubishi and Eagle cars.

But otherwise so far so good, I'll have to look into purchasing the Pro version soon!

cTak 26 Feb 2010 17:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dylanblitz (Post 1992061)
The images need to be moved into each style's folders. That is actually one of my test templates, I like that one :)

So move the images from the zip to the forum/cpstyles/darkvision folder

Ok, that was easy enough. Moved the images now they work.

But, the link to view the users garage is not correct.

The link comes up as

http://***.com/forum/{vb:raw mainpage_url?do=user_garage_view&id=6

cTak 26 Feb 2010 17:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by cTak (Post 1992114)
Ok, that was easy enough. Moved the images now they work.

But, the link to view the users garage is not correct.

The link comes up as

http://***.com/forum/{vb:raw mainpage_url?do=user_garage_view&id=6

Fixed.

Missing a } in the garage_vehicle_view template.

Trumpetrhapsody 26 Feb 2010 17:27

One request... Maybe I missed it in the options but it would be nice to be able to set the duration each image has when the frontpage is in slideshow mode.

Dylanblitz 26 Feb 2010 17:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by cTak (Post 1992106)
Thanks!!

I had this way back in my 3.* days as well.

If the user has more than 1 car in the garage, how will that work?
I'd prefer if it only display 1 car, perhaps the first car listed in that users garage, aka their default car or something?

So it would look like
Car: 1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS-T
(year/make/model/trim)

I may even take out the make, as my forum is dedicated to mostly Mitsubishi and Eagle cars.

But otherwise so far so good, I'll have to look into purchasing the Pro version soon!

If there is more then one garage it will use the primary vehicle. By default the first vehicle they create is the primary one but they can change their primary one at any time.

Dylanblitz 26 Feb 2010 17:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trumpetrhapsody (Post 1992128)
One request... Maybe I missed it in the options but it would be nice to be able to set the duration each image has when the frontpage is in slideshow mode.

Good idea, I'll make it a vb option in the next release.

Trumpetrhapsody 26 Feb 2010 19:05

Found another one...

In your VB user profile (not the garage profile), under the Vehicles tab... the thumbnail for each vehicle is squished/stretched instead of maintaining the original aspect ratio of the uploaded picture.

The same picture looks fine throughout all the Garage pages.

Just a picky visual thing, but figured I should mention it :P

Dylanblitz 26 Feb 2010 19:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trumpetrhapsody (Post 1992191)
Found another one...

In your VB user profile (not the garage profile), under the Vehicles tab... the thumbnail for each vehicle is squished/stretched instead of maintaining the original aspect ratio of the uploaded picture.

The same picture looks fine throughout all the Garage pages.

Just a picky visual thing, but figured I should mention it :P

It looks like vb automatically resizes it into a square. I'll see if I can override that

Front Range 4x4 26 Feb 2010 19:34

1 Attachment(s)
Mine test install is looking pretty good but along with the other blips mentioned I have this showing. Is it supposed to be a photo?

Dylanblitz 26 Feb 2010 19:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Front Range 4x4 (Post 1992211)
Mine test install is looking pretty good but along with the other blips mentioned I have this showing. Is it supposed to be a photo?

No that's a dropdown menu of your vehicle actions available.

lovefords 26 Feb 2010 21:15

I uninstalled, then re-installed, but it still would not work. I then re-loaded every file individually, and after a complete shut-down and re-boot, it is working.

All except the link to VIEW USER'S GARAGE (the blue button at the bottom of a vehicle page) it tries to open this http://forum.love-fords.org/%7Bvb:ra...rage_view&id=1 and gets a 404 error.

I do like it and it has good possibilities for my Forum. I would just like this link to work, it seems like an important item that will be used often.

cTak 26 Feb 2010 21:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by lovefords (Post 1992281)
I uninstalled, then re-installed, but it still would not work. I then re-loaded every file individually, and after a complete shut-down and re-boot, it is working.

All except the link to VIEW USER'S GARAGE (the blue button at the bottom of a vehicle page) it tries to open this http://forum.love-fords.org/%7Bvb:ra...rage_view&id=1 and gets a 404 error.

I do like it and it has good possibilities for my Forum. I would just like this link to work, it seems like an important item that will be used often.

The code is missing a }

Go to your style, and edit templates. go to the VB GARAGE PRO, then find the garage_vehicle_view template.
Find the code:

Replace with

Or just insert a } between mainpage_url and the ?
{vb:raw mainpage_url}?

lovefords 26 Feb 2010 22:16

Thanks this solved the problem.

Noerenberg 27 Feb 2010 00:14

1 Attachment(s)
Hi,

i have update, but i cant put a new modell.

i get only the info, it is exist

but dont open a pop up and i cant choise a model, i see nothing

Dylanblitz 27 Feb 2010 01:47

Do you have it set so that make, models or trims have to be approved?
If you do,

Check in the ACP
ACP->VB Pro Garage->Makes/Models/Trims
Select The make and it should show you the models. See if there are any that are not approved.
If you have unapproved models it should show text on the front page for admins, or any group that has permissions to approve items.

BlackJacket 27 Feb 2010 02:00

I have your 3.8 version still installed (disabled) on my 4.0.2. Will this keep all of my current members vehicles, pictures, etc... that they have already uploaded? You may have answered this already but i did not find it.

Thanks. :)

Noerenberg 27 Feb 2010 02:04

The models are approved.
i choose a make, then i will choose a model but i see no model.

i dont know why

Front Range 4x4 27 Feb 2010 02:52

Thanks for your work and prompt support Ryan. Mine's working and I'll have members test it.

*installed*

*rated excellent*

*nominated*

Dylanblitz 27 Feb 2010 03:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackJacket (Post 1992480)
I have your 3.8 version still installed (disabled) on my 4.0.2. Will this keep all of my current members vehicles, pictures, etc... that they have already uploaded? You may have answered this already but i did not find it.

Thanks. :)

Yes it will keep all the data. Best bet is to uninstall the old one and install the new one. Uninstall doesn't delete any of the garage data, it should all be good.

Is your old version the CND Garage 2.0.0 or greater? If it is, should have no problems. If it isn't, we'll have to work out how to get the images in the right directories. The upgrade script that moves the images isn't working in the vb4 system.

Dylanblitz 27 Feb 2010 03:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noerenberg (Post 1992482)
The models are approved.
i choose a make, then i will choose a model but i see no model.

i dont know why

Does it have any non english characters?
If you can set me up with a temp admin account it would help me troubleshoot quicker.

Dylanblitz 27 Feb 2010 03:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Front Range 4x4 (Post 1992507)
Thanks for your work and prompt support Ryan. Mine's working and I'll have members test it.

*installed*

*rated excellent*

*nominated*

I'll let Ryan know as soon as I meet him :)

Glad you like it, let me know if you run into any more problems.

BlackJacket 27 Feb 2010 03:41

bug - Logs users out when they view the garage.

Thanks!

**Update - Logs everyone out when they view a specific area. when viewing garage.php the user is logged in fine. If they click on a vehicle or any garage link, they are logged out.

Noerenberg 27 Feb 2010 03:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dylanblitz (Post 1992534)
Does it have any non english characters?
If you can set me up with a temp admin account it would help me troubleshoot quicker.

i change some from english to german

is this the problem?

Front Range 4x4 27 Feb 2010 03:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dylanblitz (Post 1992538)
I'll let Ryan know as soon as I meet him :)

Glad you like it, let me know if you run into any more problems.

Sorry Dylan, typed that while on the phone with my son Ryan. :o

I'll let you know what my users find.

cTak 27 Feb 2010 03:49

Dylan, can you post product-bszopi_user_garage_vb4-2_0.xml here?

I registered on your forum but it appears I don't have access to download that.

venom2124 27 Feb 2010 04:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dylanblitz (Post 1991803)
Yeah it's left over code from the full version. Since you can't run sql queries it limits us a bit. btw, if you have ftp access you can set it so you can run sql queries :)

I'm working on a new package, should have it ready in the next half hour or so, since you can't run queries you're going to need to uninstall the garage and reinstall it with the new package. It will remove the block entries and recreate them, minus the erroneous one.

You wont need to reimport the language or make/model file though, just upload the new files and import the new product.

Okay deleted everything and reloaded it. Reinstalled new file and still get the same error when I have the garage active.

Quote:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function most_modified_block() in /home/content/c/o/l/coloradohpj/html/forums/garage.php on line 575
So still not sure what to do to fix this.

Dylanblitz 27 Feb 2010 04:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackJacket (Post 1992539)
bug - Logs users out when they view the garage.

Thanks!

**Update - Logs everyone out when they view a specific area. when viewing garage.php the user is logged in fine. If they click on a vehicle or any garage link, they are logged out.

Can you pm me a link so I can check it out?