Error Date : Thursday, February 25th 2010 @ 04:58:42 PM
Script : http://www.--------------.com/forums...=productimport
Referrer : http://www.----------------.com/foru...?do=productadd
IP Address : ----------------
Username : ---------------
Classname : vB_Database
MySQL Version : 5.0.89-community

Dylanblitz 25 Feb 2010 22:16

I just uploaded a new package. Try uninstalling the garage and install from the new xml files. None of the php files have changed so you don't have to reupload any of them.

Front Range 4x4 25 Feb 2010 22:36

tried and got this:

Warning: require_once([path]\admincp\garage_update_2.0.0.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/includes/adminfunctions_plugin.php(450) : eval()'d code on line 7

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/xxxxx/public_html/forums\admincp\garage_update_2.0.0.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/forums/includes/adminfunctions_plugin.php(450) : eval()'d code on line 7

Noerenberg 25 Feb 2010 22:39

i get this

i cant install

Warnung: require_once([path]\admincp\garage_update_2.0.0.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/includes/adminfunctions_plugin.php(450) : eval()'d code (Zeile 7)

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/www/htdocs/w00b7234/das-grosse-tierforum/html\admincp\garage_update_2.0.0.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:..') in /www/htdocs/w00b7234/das-grosse-tierforum/html/includes/adminfunctions_plugin.php(450) : eval()'d code on line 7

Dylanblitz 25 Feb 2010 22:41

man, I wonder if it's because I tested on windows and you're installing on linux. It might not like the \ instead of a /, I'll have to work that out for future upgrades.

If you can edit vb_pro_garage.xml and delete line 291 which is

Quote:

require_once(DIR . '\admincp\garage_update_2.0.0.php');
Uninstall and reinstall, see if that works.

Noerenberg 25 Feb 2010 23:05

the same error, i cant install

Noerenberg 25 Feb 2010 23:08

ok, now i can install,
but the tab is clera and when i klick i get this error

Fatal error: Call to undefined function most_modified_block() in /www/htdocs/w00b7234/das-grosse-tierforum/html/garage.php on line 575

Dylanblitz 25 Feb 2010 23:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noerenberg (Post 1991583)
the same error, i cant install

Not sure how you would get the error if the line is removed that's causing the error?
Is it still giving you the error that the file can't be found? It shouldn't be calling the file anymore.

sticky 25 Feb 2010 23:08

Perfect timing ;)

Just bought the commercial version, thank you so much and I look forward to customizing it!

Dylanblitz 25 Feb 2010 23:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noerenberg (Post 1991586)
ok, now i can install,
but the tab is clera and when i klick i get this error

Fatal error: Call to undefined function most_modified_block() in /www/htdocs/w00b7234/das-grosse-tierforum/html/garage.php on line 575

ok, I'll fix that in the package. For you though, can you run

ACP->Maintenance->Execute SQL Query

Quote:

delete from garage_blocks where func_name = 'most_modified'

Trumpetrhapsody 25 Feb 2010 23:48

Uninstalled the old version (didn't work, lots of database errors, it seems to have not installed all the tables in the database for some reason).

Reinstalling the new version makes all the tables in my database, but hangs at the import screen. Deleted the tables and tried two more times... no dice.

Dylanblitz 25 Feb 2010 23:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trumpetrhapsody (Post 1991606)
Uninstalled the old version (didn't work, lots of database errors, it seems to have not installed all the tables in the database for some reason).

Reinstalling the new version makes all the tables in my database, but hangs at the import screen. Deleted the tables and tried two more times... no dice.

Did you delete line 291 in the product xml? Seems that it's not liking an included php.

Sorry about all these install problems guys.

Trumpetrhapsody 26 Feb 2010 00:08

Ah, I saw that suggestion above just didn't know it would apply to everyone. Removing that line allowed me to install, and I haven't seen an error yet going through the settings and AdminCP menus.

Only problem is that loading the garage.php page shows nothing... blank page. No errors, just blank.

And no problem, VB4 is a challenge for all. I'm just glad this is finally becoming available! :D

Dylanblitz 26 Feb 2010 00:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trumpetrhapsody (Post 1991625)
Ah, I saw that suggestion above just didn't know it would apply to everyone. Removing that line allowed me to install, and I haven't seen an error yet going through the settings and AdminCP menus.

Only problem is that loading the garage.php page shows nothing... blank page. No errors, just blank.

And no problem, VB4 is a challenge for all. I'm just glad this is finally becoming available! :D

Can you see if the templates were created?

ACP->Styles & Templates -> Template Manager
Select Edit Templates on the dropdown and see if there are VB Pro Garage Templates
There should be about 58 templates under that heading.

Trumpetrhapsody 26 Feb 2010 00:35

Yes, I see lots of templates under that heading, didn't count but it seems like 50+

On an unrelated note, when I try to add permissions for another usergroup, I get this:

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

And I notice when editing any of the permissions, the text for the option below the "Can Submit new Trims" is missing.

Also, when I try "restructure sort tables" under management I get this:

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

Looking in my database this table is indeed missing.