vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=278828

LOGECT 14 Dec 2012 20:08

thanks, this is very useful.
Is there any way to use {vb:raw vboptions.xxx} in plugin.js ?

DefiantComplex 08 Jan 2013 21:40

Lets say i already have a bbcode, for example the [ hide ] for the dbtech post thanks mod.
How would i add it in this example?

root2012 14 May 2013 16:48

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

how is it possible to remove several button ?????

root2012 20 May 2013 03:22

Unfortunately, no support here more or?????

Typhon 08 Jun 2013 18:56

I can't seem to get this to work ... did something change between 4.2 and 4.2.1?

DaSpirit 03 Feb 2014 21:32

Hello!

Great Plugin!

I want to just attach a link to my file that opens in new window. Would someone possiblly help me with that one?

Thanks a lot!

cellarius 03 Feb 2014 21:37

No idea what you want to do, but this article is not about attaching anything to a file, but adding a button to the editor. Please open your own thread in the appropriate forums.

DaSpirit 03 Feb 2014 23:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by cellarius (Post 2478866)
No idea what you want to do, but this article is not about attaching anything to a file, but adding a button to the editor. Please open your own thread in the appropriate forums.

Thanks for the answer!

I want to make the button link to a file in a new window. I have no idea about php and I am new to the vbulletin as well, thats why I am a bit disoriented, sorry about that. I think that what I want is simple, but I do not how to do it :(

cellarius 04 Feb 2014 06:21

OK. As I wrote in the article, this is not normally the place to ask for things that you want the button to do - this is for the addition of the button, not more.

Anyway: This has nothing to do with PHP - all of this is Javascript. And to open a page in a new window, you would add something like

to the exec part of my code. Like so:

For the additional syntax of window.open just google that command. There's plenty of sites explaining that.

DaSpirit 05 Feb 2014 01:56

Thanks a lot!

Easy5s.net 20 Mar 2014 09:04

How to move custom button to End Toolbar

cellarius 20 Mar 2014 09:37

By inserting it after the last button using the method described in the article.

tini_lam 18 Aug 2014 11:06

vbb 4.2.3 not work. member can't click button... but admin can

cellarius 18 Aug 2014 11:49

And? The article describes how you can restrict the button per usergroup. If you don't want that, don't implement it.

tini_lam 18 Aug 2014 12:25

i use code

course members see this button but can't click it, just administrator can click it to use