vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=328011

Attachment bug vBulletin 4.2.
by Tatta
11 May 2020 13:08

Hallo everyone .

I have a problem with display Attachments in [image][/image] .

So looks it ...

https://prnt.sc/sepabv

Thanks in advance :)

RichieBoy67 11 May 2020 19:52

Go into the admincp under maintenance/diagnostics and test uploads.

Are you getting any errors? It could be a bunch of different things. Is it a new site? Did you change php versions or move servers? More info would be helpful.

Tatta 12 May 2020 13:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by RichieBoy67 (Post 2602898)
Go into the admincp under maintenance/diagnostics and test uploads.

Are you getting any errors? It could be a bunch of different things. Is it a new site? Did you change php versions or move servers? More info would be helpful.

https://prnt.sc/sfcnlh

No errors .

No , its a older site but I dont know if php or servers were moved .

I think , I have to adjust where to upload attachments on my database but I dont know how .

Please help :confused:

RichieBoy67 13 May 2020 13:57

Look under diagnostics, php info to get your file path to your attachments directory. Go into admincp under attachments, storage type. Under the directory option change it to the new path.

Make sure permissions are correct as well.

I wouldn't reccomend keeping attachments in the database.

Tatta 13 May 2020 15:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by RichieBoy67 (Post 2602919)
Look under diagnostics, php info to get your file path to your attachments directory. Go into admincp under attachments, storage type. Under the directory option change it to the new path.

Make sure permissions are correct as well.

I wouldn't reccomend keeping attachments in the database.

I can't find that ... I mean my attachments directory under diagnostics and php info .

https://prnt.sc/sg3q44

Can you please explain better ? I don't understand how ... :(

Or how would you do that ?

RichieBoy67 13 May 2020 15:24

What version of php do you have? Your images are stored in the database.

It'

Tatta 13 May 2020 15:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by RichieBoy67 (Post 2602921)
What version of php do you have?

https://prnt.sc/sg419g

Quote:

Originally Posted by RichieBoy67 (Post 2602921)
Your images are stored in the database.

In my database I can´t find anythink .
How to change that ?


What would you do in my case?

RichieBoy67 13 May 2020 15:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tatta (Post 2602922)
https://prnt.sc/sg419g



In my database I can´t find anythink .
How to change that ?


What would you do in my case?

I would really need to go in and see.

You should talk to your host. You didn't have any issues at all until your host moved your site or upgraded?

Tatta 13 May 2020 15:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by RichieBoy67 (Post 2602923)
I would really need to go in and see.

I`m sorry but I´m not the owner . I`m just the general moderator of the site .

But , I look realy every map and I found nothing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RichieBoy67 (Post 2602923)
You should talk to your host. You didn't have any issues at all until your host moved your site or upgraded?

I don`t know but I thing so .

What when I will thet the attachments will be uploaded in my database ? Is that bad ?

RichieBoy67 13 May 2020 22:23

If you want to give me access I will take a look.

Lynn448 26 Oct 2021 09:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tatta (Post 2602895)
Hallo everyone .

I have a problem with display Attachments in [image][/image] .

So looks it ...
prepaidgiftbalance.com

https://prnt.sc/sepabv

Thanks in advance :)

Some vBulletin users took to the software’s official support pages on Wednesday to report they had been hacked. “I received an email today from my hosting provider stating that ‘malicious code was detected on your website and a huge number of email spam messages originating from it,’” one user wrote here (free account required). Another user reported having an entire MySQL database deleted.

RichieBoy67 26 Oct 2021 10:04

Shoot me a message if you want help with that. It's involved but I've done it many times and I haven't had a client site hacked ever.


All times are GMT. The time now is 19:29.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.14
Copyright © 2022, MH Sub I, LLC dba vBulletin. All Rights Reserved. vBulletin® is a registered trademark of MH Sub I, LLC
Copyright ©2001 - , vbulletin.org. All rights reserved.