vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=231658

ximcix 10 Mar 2010 18:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by meonet (Post 2000583)
This problem could be caused because on my community I have the cms disabled?
Any solution about this problem?

Thanks

Disabling your CMS will not affect how the theme is displayed.
Quote:

Originally Posted by meonet (Post 2000812)
Thanks for the reply, yes I have already tried both things but without success, the images don't showing up.

I made several attempts to install this new upgrade & it only worked for me when I used the .xml file from "freeminium 4.0.2 + without PSD.zip" & gave the theme a new name that I never tried before.

Hope this helps you

customcolor 11 Mar 2010 08:09

this may have ben covered befor but.....where do i change the color of the links in the forums....they are coming up looking like normal text

meonet 11 Mar 2010 08:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by ximcix (Post 2001014)
Disabling your CMS will not affect how the theme is displayed.

I made several attempts to install this new upgrade & it only worked for me when I used the .xml file from "freeminium 4.0.2 + without PSD.zip" & gave the theme a new name that I never tried before.

Hope this helps you

Thanks fixed

Addams 12 Mar 2010 15:04

This theme is perfect! Im using it in my forum: http://foro.theslayingthing.net With other graphics, is really easy of customize :) Thanks a lot, when the premium theme site open We are gonna buy our styles there if they are not too expensive :D
Sorry for my bad english, Im spanish.

napster921 14 Mar 2010 04:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by napster921 (Post 1998190)
I love the theme! How would I go about changing the background color from black to white?

Bumping this issue. I would be more than happy to donate $5 to the creator for an answer.

alessai 14 Mar 2010 08:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by napster921 (Post 2003205)
Bumping this issue. I would be more than happy to donate $5 to the creator for an answer.

AdminCP -> Styles and Templates -> Style Manager -> StyleVars -> Common -> doc_background

and change it to white...... i think :p

by the way just updated the theme, and made some custom work on it hope you guys like it:
http://www.gulf-heart.com/vb/forum.php

napster921 14 Mar 2010 11:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by alessai (Post 2003266)
AdminCP -> Styles and Templates -> Style Manager -> StyleVars -> Common -> doc_background

and change it to white...... i think :p

by the way just updated the theme, and made some custom work on it hope you guys like it:
http://www.gulf-heart.com/vb/forum.php

It worked, thank you so much!!!

evildon 21 Mar 2010 16:45

Hi the theme is little centered one??
So can you/or anyone please help me to strech the theme fully?
So that it can be easy viewable on widescrren monitors and also in small monitors?
Which file and value i have to edit for that??
Thanks

buurman 21 Mar 2010 17:03

Be carefull buying something from this designer/coder named Haothiencz/Viet Mai Duc!!

I payed 90 dollars for a customized style, and only getting lame emails about broken internet connections and so on.. and now I dont hear anything anymore.

Till now, NO style is made! and my 90 dollars are gone!

Promises about it taking !! 3 DAYS !! and its 3 MONTHS now!!

Hope this wakes him up and starts to contact me again, AND DELIVER MY SKIN!

@ngel 25 Mar 2010 05:35

I think there's a bug with the links on forumhome that should lead to a post. Instead they lead on the first post always! Does this happen to everyone else?

FReeSTER 28 Mar 2010 02:18

this is my second skin today that I have try and dont work at all. Is just dont come out any images but just the template.

Any ideas what Im doing wrong?

I have vb4.0.2 and have follow the instructions like it is since I been uploading skins for like 5 years and until now I have this problem.

FReeSTER 28 Mar 2010 18:21

Anyone please advise? I really love this skin and will love to have it at my board

@ngel 28 Mar 2010 20:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by @ngel (Post 2009807)
I think there's a bug with the links on forumhome that should lead to a post. Instead they lead on the first post always! Does this happen to everyone else?

Any news on this?
I see that the problem exist on all forums that have this theme!

justasiam 29 Mar 2010 16:47

The only problem I am seeing right now is in the psd file. That is because until I solve this, I cannot install this style.

The background layer contains the text "vBCreative". Shouldn't that be on it's own layer so I can replace it with the name of my forum?

Ideas?

Fifth Dimension 30 Mar 2010 01:30

Hao,

Just wanted to say...absolutely love this style. Hope you will take this as gratitude and appreciation.

If you get a chance, would love to see a fluid style also (I know you are busy, as I see you have many other fantastic styles). You have done a terrific job with this one and many others.