vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=101326

Marco van Herwaarden 22 Nov 2005 23:17

Hmm a recent changes list, sounds like a good idea. Expect an update tomorrow to make that possible. Where would you like to see that?

You can now only search in the AdminCP for names and see the list of changes.

Flow Fusion 22 Nov 2005 23:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarcoH64
When do you get this error, and what vB version are you using? Did you rebuild the bitfields as instructed? Are all files uploaded (in ASCII) correct?

Please be clear, does it work or not for you?

I can't edit my postbit like Instructed but, it does work and the rebuild error I'm getting is caused by another hack. Thanks a million. Works perfect. I'm on version 3.5.

Marco van Herwaarden 22 Nov 2005 23:59

Without th edited postbit all will still work, you just don't see history in postbit.

PS Try with a fresh style, or revert your postbit (will remove all modifications) so you can start fresh.

uae 23 Nov 2005 05:31

Thanks Marco...

john1744 23 Nov 2005 06:14

Wow Marco just what I've been looking for. Thank you a ton.

Blam Forumz 23 Nov 2005 07:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarcoH64
Hmm a recent changes list, sounds like a good idea. Expect an update tomorrow to make that possible. Where would you like to see that?

You can now only search in the AdminCP for names and see the list of changes.

If possible, i'd like this to be a seperate page.

And is it also possible to allow certain people to change only one member (of their choice)'s username?

jugo 23 Nov 2005 17:30

Marco...

It was the signature limits thingy...lol.

Funny thing is that it never reared it's head until i installed this..so i disabled it for now (The sig limits) until I can get it sorted.

Thanks.

Marco van Herwaarden 23 Nov 2005 17:43

I think Andreas already posted a fix in his hack thread.

Marco van Herwaarden 23 Nov 2005 17:44

Version 1.02 released:

23-11-2005 v1.02 (maintenance release)
- Improved internal caching routines
- Added internal routine for retrieving the latest changed usernames
- Coders: Parameter value change for parameter '$overridelimit' in 'mh_unm_fetch_username_history'

2 new Addon's are released:
Username Management Addon - History in Profile
Username Management Addon - Latest Username Changes on Forum

wacodep 23 Nov 2005 19:45

Clicks install.

Oblivion Knight 23 Nov 2005 22:03

Would adding value="$bbuserinfo[username]" to the Change Username fields have any adverse effect?

Marco van Herwaarden 23 Nov 2005 22:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oblivion Knight
Would adding value="$bbuserinfo[username]" to the Change Username fields have any adverse effect?

How, what, where, why?

Oblivion Knight 23 Nov 2005 22:49

Well to make the "Change Username" fields in the User CP appear more like the "Change Email Address" fields above it, I added the current username in the text boxes. I've not looked at the code or checked whether to see this hack will ignore updating the Username if it remains the same as the current one.

I guess I should stop being so lazy and actually look.. ;)

Marco van Herwaarden 23 Nov 2005 22:55

It will ignore it if not changed (i think). Since you will most likely not reuse your name, i thought it was useless to prefill with current.

PS Yes take a look, some parts (especially some of the caching in the functions) i am pretty satisfied with.

WNxWakko 24 Nov 2005 02:22

Why is the max days 255 days? I wanted to only allow members to change once a year max, but seems I cant, I put in 365 and save, but when i go back in, its set ast 255. ?????????