vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=188970

Digital Sith's AMEs - ADULT Media Definitions
by Digital Sith
24 Aug 2008 11:27

4 Attachment(s)
>>>ADULT Media Definitions for AME 2.5.<<<

http://imageshack.us/a/img163/5813/ah0v.png

This IS NOT a product. It's imported through your AME CP. Which means you ain't got one, go get one.

Completely updated since the last time you saw me. Since porn site seem to actually want you embed their stuff now. Everything is working AFAIK.

Don't thank me for this stuff. Thank DJ for teaching me how to make them and show your suppot at his Paypal link: http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showt...95884&page=135 (Seriously hes poor as ****)

MEDIA DEFINITIONS

AlotPorn
ExtremeTube
fapdu
KeezMovies
Pornative
PornHub
PornTube
RedTube
SlutLoad
Spankwire
Sun Porno
TNAFlix
Tube8
xHamster
XVideos
YouJizz
YouPorn

I made everythign nice and neat like DJ does so you don't get them mixed up with your family friendly definitions. Enjoy!

cynthetiq 24 Aug 2008 14:44

Thank you! I was just getting started on this yesterday, trying to understand how regexbuddy works, etc.

Digital Jedi 24 Aug 2008 18:01

Quote:

Now let's all hope DJ's wife doesn't find out I posted this using his PC. :D

Yeah, well, thanks for not advertising it or anything. <grumble>

cynthetiq 25 Aug 2008 02:32

2 Attachment(s)
here's two additions for you:

porn8.com gay
porn8.com tranny

SBlueman 25 Aug 2008 07:57

Just FYI.....XVideos is not working.

And THANK YOU for this. The members of my site have a VIP section where they used to love posting these. They are thrilled to have this back!

Hornstar 28 Aug 2008 05:57

Is there a way to define that these can only be posted in certain forums?

Digital Jedi 28 Aug 2008 14:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by hornstar1337 (Post 1608761)
Is there a way to define that these can only be posted in certain forums?

You mean AME itself? Yes, when you download the modification these definitions are for you'll find that AME has an exclusion option in the Admin CP for both forums and User Groups.

javichu 03 Sep 2008 03:13

PornHub is not working :(

Thanx You ;)

Hornstar 06 Sep 2008 04:15

could you add youporn . com and kuntfutube . com to the list. Thanks.

katie hunter 09 Sep 2008 09:55

Hii,

Is it possible if someone can add this site to the list ?

A lot of my members were requesting it and they said it is better then megarotic.

Warnning 18+ ( Adult)
http://www.tube8.com/

PornHub NOT Working
by shlomot
25 Sep 2008 14:40

Hello. Did I thank you for your great contribution and spicy humor?

I second javichu above on PornHub not working. I also tried replacing your current script with their new version below, but it still hangs. Please help us to utilize this three-thumbs-up site.

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

Quote:

Originally Posted by javichu (Post 1613262)
PornHub is not working :(

Thanx You ;)


Ransack 27 Sep 2008 05:07

My RedTube titles have a nice & nbsp ; in front of the title. I need to remove this. How is $title set? I see I can edit the html for it in AME CP => Settings, but I don't think I can do a regex replacement there in that "template", right?

Ransack 27 Sep 2008 05:30

Suggested fix in ame_bbcode.php


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

This works for me.

Digital Sith 22 Oct 2008 04:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by cynthetiq (Post 1606198)
here's two additions for you:

porn8.com gay
porn8.com tranny

Im goin to take your word that those are working...lol...

Quote:

Originally Posted by javichu (Post 1613262)
PornHub is not working :(

Thanx You ;)

I guess Ill have to update those...
when I get the chance...
Quote:

Originally Posted by hornstar1337 (Post 1615601)
could you add youporn . com and kuntfutube . com to the list. Thanks.

[quote]
I'm not going to be blinded by anything, am I. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by katie hunter (Post 1618082)
Hii,

Is it possible if someone can add this site to the list ?

A lot of my members were requesting it and they said it is better then megarotic.

Warnning 18+ ( Adult)
http://www.tube8.com/


MY EYES! MY EYES!!. Ive seen things no man should ever see!!

:D Yeah I'll fix it...
Quote:

Originally Posted by shlomot (Post 1630038)
Hello. Did I thank you for your great contribution and spicy humor?

I second javichu above on PornHub not working. I also tried replacing your current script with their new version below, but it still hangs. Please help us to utilize this three-thumbs-up site.

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

Yeah, got to look closer at it. I guess they do change this s*** a lot... What have I gotten myself into?

Cobro 31 Oct 2008 21:58

so pornhub is not working ? i need that so much for my amateurporn site


All times are GMT. The time now is 16:05.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.12
Copyright © 2019, MH Sub I, LLC dba vBulletin. All Rights Reserved. vBulletin® is a registered trademark of MH Sub I, LLC
Copyright ©2001 - , vbulletin.org. All rights reserved.