vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=231658

Shogo 06 Jan 2010 22:20

fluid version would be awesome :)

obmob 07 Jan 2010 00:27

First of all, thanks! Because of your style, finally i'm understanding the new vb styles, they really changed a lot!

Second, i was playing with the navbar mainly because i have extra addons that include the link automatically, i was able to add some and use phrases instead of text links, this because i run a bilingual site :p

Unfortunately, I was not able to make the Home and Blog menu available as default.

Only when you are visitin the the frontpage or the blogs, you can see them. You think there might be a way to show all the menus all the time?

Hopefully you can help me, thanks for sharing your style.

Here is my navbar code. It needs to be polished and add some tags to hide some menu items to visitors :D

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

haothiencz 07 Jan 2010 01:26

@obmod:

Thank you for your support. Glad to see I helped s.o with my style :)

Again, this next version will be final version of this style, I'm going to put the beta tag off.

+ Upcoming function:
- Fluid version
- Custom Icons set
- A new default banner (maybe, I'm thinking about that)
- Search function (lolz I totally forget to add it). It could be added in the navbar.

Lot of things to work with. It's take my time guys, so I will not give any promise. You will get it here for free when it's done.

If you are using this style and want to see some improved version of this and willing to donate. Please donate any amount to my paypal account. You help me to make the process faster.

to answer s.o. pm: You MUSN'T donate me to use this style it's free guys. But any support are very appreciated.

Regards,
haothiencz

epicsa 08 Jan 2010 20:25

How come in IE when you change the browser window size, all the content stays in the same place but the backgrounds move.

This is quite a bug, this only works well in Firefox but won't function in IE. Will this be fixed?

coloradomoms 08 Jan 2010 20:50

Awesome skin!!! dark enough for the people who complain the default is too bright, but nice and light in the middle for contrast. Brilliant!

fer_75 09 Jan 2010 00:23

wrong comment (deleted)

haothiencz 09 Jan 2010 09:35

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

Can you give me a link to your site?

I checked my xml already and couldnt find any iframe inside.

I grantuatee all my shared style are 100% clean.
If anybody find any callback, iframe in my style, you will get a free custom skin from me or 100usd via paypal.

If you do any report, please show the proof.

Regards,
Haothiencz

fer_75 09 Jan 2010 10:05

Hi Hao,

I'm sorry, it was my mistake because that code was on the Tigger skin: http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?p=1950991

I just had installed both skin the same day and now I verified and the iframe code is on the tigger style. My apologize.

haothiencz 09 Jan 2010 10:06

Thanks you!

Regards,
Haothiencz

romolus 09 Jan 2010 13:00

Hy,

Thank you very much for this theme.

I have need an modification from the original Header.

Changed to:
a) titel vbCreative to Foudroit.net
b) titel premium vbulletin style.net change to Longue Vie Au Fou Au Droit Au Net !
c) lthe discoball change to one planet or earth (not modified the stars)
d) the turntable change to one OVNI or other
e) the discoman in the center change to one extraterrestre

Thank you very much

obmob 09 Jan 2010 14:11

That facebook tag is not part of your style, i looked after and the only facebook thing i found was on the vB4 default skin.

durdan1 09 Jan 2010 14:18

Its the best style I have used. You can see it in action on my website www.raging-angels.com. Of course I did the rest to customize to my needs.

beduino 09 Jan 2010 14:41

thank you :D
really the future vbcreative site is a big promiss to great styles
all the best

kkingg 09 Jan 2010 18:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by romolus (Post 1951074)
Hy,

Thank you very much for this theme.

I have need an modification from the original Header.

Thank you very much

I have need from the original Header psd me too

durdan1 09 Jan 2010 18:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by kkingg (Post 1951307)
I have need from the original Header psd me too

All I did was open the header as a base image then did my work from there in ps.