vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=270346

KevinL 11 Jan 2021 18:00

I was wondering if I could get some info on downloading the most recent copy of Project tools? I see a few mentions of either version 2.3.0 or 2.3.1. Any info would be great.

Thanks!

Hostboard 11 Jan 2021 18:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by KevinL (Post 2605731)
I was wondering if I could get some info on downloading the most recent copy of Project tools? I see a few mentions of either version 2.3.0 or 2.3.1. Any info would be great.

Thanks!

I will upload my copy to my server and PM you a link latter on tonight...

KevinL 11 Jan 2021 18:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hostboard (Post 2605732)
I will upload my copy to my server and PM you a link latter on tonight...

Excellent! Thank you!

PitchouneN64ngc 27 Feb 2021 13:59

I'm actually have some issues found to fix. They are locally (2 files in admincp and the product file), but I don't know why, my svn login doesn't work anymore. I'll try to see who should I contact to have it working back.

Hostboard 02 Mar 2021 14:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by PitchouneN64ngc (Post 2606479)
I'm actually have some issues found to fix. They are locally (2 files in admincp and the product file), but I don't know why, my svn login doesn't work anymore. I'll try to see who should I contact to have it working back.

Can you post the files here in an attachment or note the changes?

KevinL 30 Mar 2021 02:06

Few issues.

1. When trying to view pages in the project timeline it just refreshes to the first page.

I was able go to the old issues by clicking on the breadcrumb after the fix below.

For php 7+ I made the following change on line 448 of issuelist.php:


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

to


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.


ChrisTERiS 11 Sep 2021 16:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hostboard (Post 2605732)
I will upload my copy to my server and PM you a link latter on tonight...

Even if I've some problems with my PM, could you please send me the latest file? Is for 4.2.5 and supports PHP 7?

Thank you
Chris


All times are GMT. The time now is 21:30.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.14
Copyright © 2021, MH Sub I, LLC dba vBulletin. All Rights Reserved. vBulletin® is a registered trademark of MH Sub I, LLC
Copyright ©2001 - , vbulletin.org. All rights reserved.