vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=200016

$navbar add?
by Pcwolfx
28 Dec 2008 21:31

i add $navbar code in register templates but not working. how do i? how i can working $navbar code in register templates.

Lynne 29 Dec 2008 00:18

do a search on "navbar" in "all mods" "titles only" and you should find a modification for adding the navbar to your registration page.

RTMdotORG 29 Dec 2008 00:33

or copy whats in your navbar template and add it to your registration template...

Pcwolfx 29 Dec 2008 07:23

i edit global.php done all register templates. but not working $navbar codes in STANDARD_ERROR templates only. How do i ?

Stickers 29 Dec 2008 09:02

Open up global.php
Find:
Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

After add:
Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

Not tested...


Regards..

Pcwolfx 29 Dec 2008 09:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stickers (Post 1696217)
Open up global.php
Find:
Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

After add:
Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

Not tested...


Regards..

i done but not working in STANDARD_ERROR template.

Opserty 29 Dec 2008 10:27

Please follow the advice given in the 2nd post. (The one by Lynne)

Pcwolfx 29 Dec 2008 12:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Opserty (Post 1696259)
Please follow the advice given in the 2nd post. (The one by Lynne)

i couldn't found. please link ?

i done this link but not working STANDARD_ERROR teplate.
http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showt...ghlight=navbar

Lynne 29 Dec 2008 17:44

Did you also add $navbar under $header in your registration template (along with what is posted in post 5)?

Pcwolfx 29 Dec 2008 17:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lynne (Post 1696524)
Did you also add $navbar under $header in your registration template (along with what is posted in post 5)?

yes i added. but not working in STANDARD_ERROR ??

Lynne 29 Dec 2008 18:03

STANDARD_ERROR is also a template. Did you add it in there too? (There is even a condition around the navbar template in that template - you may want to remove that.)

pein87 29 Dec 2008 21:37

You might wont to open the nav bar templeate and only copy what you need from it and then make a new plugin with a new template and name it $navreg and thne import that porduct and add the $navreg to it.

Pcwolfx 29 Dec 2008 22:01

STANDARD_ERROR in code <if condition="$navbar">
$navbar
<else />
<br /><br /><br />
</if>

but not view :(

--------------- Added 29 Dec 2008 at 22:10 ---------------

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lynne (Post 1696545)
STANDARD_ERROR is also a template. Did you add it in there too? (There is even a condition around the navbar template in that template - you may want to remove that.)


my STANDARD_ERROR template


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.


pein87 30 Dec 2008 01:10

I`ll see what i can do for you with what you`ve shown here and also i`ll need to know the version your using aswell.

Pcwolfx 30 Dec 2008 06:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by pein87 (Post 1696861)
I`ll see what i can do for you with what you`ve shown here and also i`ll need to know the version your using aswell.

myversion is 3.7.4 PL1. i realize when i come http://xxx.com/register.php?do=addmember
navbar dont view. but when register.php?do=checkdate, register.php?do=register navbar view.


All times are GMT. The time now is 00:15.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.14
Copyright © 2021, MH Sub I, LLC dba vBulletin. All Rights Reserved. vBulletin® is a registered trademark of MH Sub I, LLC
Copyright ©2001 - , vbulletin.org. All rights reserved.