vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=101554

JTyson 26 Nov 2005 07:56

That means that your linking to the wrong path or you havent uplaoded the files correctly.

kall 26 Nov 2005 07:59

Trying to play a game as a guest returns the rather non-useful error:
Quote:

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

kall 26 Nov 2005 07:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by JTyson
That means that your linking to the wrong path or you havent uplaoded the files correctly.

WTF? How/where do I define the path to the arcade.php?

Hmm?

JTyson 26 Nov 2005 08:02

Actually looking at the install instructions if you didnt modify the path in your navbar edit the file must be uploaded to the wrong dir.

Rickie3 26 Nov 2005 08:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by kall
Trying to play a game as a guest returns the rather non-useful error:

i get the same,it seems normal to me:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Board Message
Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

The administrator has disabled playing games for your usergroup.

VaaKo 26 Nov 2005 08:10

where can I download games?

gothicuser 26 Nov 2005 08:16

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by kylek
Play game in new window - pop up screen works but game size stays the same, had this problem with the rc's, and fixed it but cant remember how I did it. Anyone have the same problem?

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showt...dow#post814185

I will just upload the edited files. No existing code was touched, just added a couple of lines to allow games played in a new window to be resizeable.
the 'arcade.php' goes into your forum root folder and the 'skin_Arcade.php' goes into the forum/arcade/skins folder overwriting the existing ones (make sure you backup the existing ones first though)

JTyson 26 Nov 2005 08:21

nevermind

kylek 26 Nov 2005 08:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by gothicuser
I will just upload the edited files. No existing code was touched, just added a couple of lines to allow games played in a new window to be resizeable.
the 'arcade.php' goes into your forum root folder and the 'skin_Arcade.php' goes into the forum/arcade/skins folder overwriting the existing ones (make sure you backup the existing ones first though)

Thanks a lot!! Fixed it perfectly!!

Rickie3 26 Nov 2005 08:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by gothicuser

thankyou that worked like a charm,now i can see lol

kall 26 Nov 2005 08:41

Announcements dont seem to be parseing any html any more.

kall 26 Nov 2005 08:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rickie3
i get the same,it seems normal to me:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Board Message

The error returned was:

But my error contains no information .. it's blank.

Rickie3 26 Nov 2005 08:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Don Corleone
where can I download games?

read the original post

Quote:

** Please do not post any information, request or offer of Games here in this Thread, as it is only for support and questions concerning ibProArcade itself ! **

MrZeropage 26 Nov 2005 08:46

@kall:
Quote:

The error returned was:

The error ist that your usergroup is not allowed to play :)

Just read the next line ;)

Rickie3 26 Nov 2005 08:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by kall
But my error contains no information .. it's blank.

actually i would like to know where to edit this so,instead off an error,it says something like to be able to play the arcade you will need to register first,can anyone help me as to where i can do this edit please?