vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=184267

Dismounted 12 Jul 2008 13:19

It's not practical because you would proxy your image through your server anyway, meaning the server that hosts the image will see your site.

NickyNet 15 Jul 2008 15:30

hi Dismounted,

do you know if vbAnonymizer will work with VB Project Tools too (i hoooppppeeee)?

Thank you in advance and have a nice day..

[EDIT]
tested on friends forum.. working fine! :up:

thank you!

Dismounted 16 Jul 2008 09:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by NickyNet (Post 1575942)
do you know if vbAnonymizer will work with VB Project Tools too

It should work with any modification that uses the vBulletin BB code class.

therealyaya 16 Jul 2008 12:45

thanks wery good

KURTZ 17 Jul 2008 14:26

Hanson, i've a big trouble, with your hack enabled i can't grab any embed video onto my board ... i use the passivevid hack

GlitchersCorner 17 Jul 2008 18:23

Possible to have a feature that records all links that have gone through vbAnonymizer?

KURTZ 17 Jul 2008 19:17

i just found another trouble ... i've the snap shots installed onto my board and with your hack they don't work ... :(

Kendothpro 20 Jul 2008 19:07

Just a piece of advice for those of you relying "heavily" on this mod: browsers such as opera or safari will still show redirect.php as the referrer, so you can and will be traced if some of your users click on a link using those browsers

cnutter 23 Jul 2008 18:23

Dismounted, Just a FYI I am having issues with uninstalling your hack. I uninstall it and all links that are leaving the site still show the redirect.php link and when you try to follow it you get a 404 error. Ive tried to fix this a few ways and doesnt see to want to uninstall right.

Skavenger 24 Jul 2008 02:39

Is there any way to exclude some forums? Thanks.

Dismounted 24 Jul 2008 09:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by cnutter (Post 1582389)
Dismounted, Just a FYI I am having issues with uninstalling your hack. I uninstall it and all links that are leaving the site still show the redirect.php link and when you try to follow it you get a 404 error. Ive tried to fix this a few ways and doesnt see to want to uninstall right.

I believe I provided help on the same issue in the 3.6 thread. I would suggest looking there as well.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Skavenger (Post 1582733)
Is there any way to exclude some forums? Thanks.

No, not at the moment.

Raptor 24 Jul 2008 12:54

just put this at the bottom of your footer. works in ALL browsers and works perfect on my boards

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

cnutter 24 Jul 2008 15:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dismounted (Post 1582916)
I believe I provided help on the same issue in the 3.6 thread. I would suggest looking there as well.

Well, I just searched the mod and went though the first 12 or so pages by hand and maybe Im blind but I cant find it. A page number or link would be helpful thanx. I am currently using the mod and dont intend to uninstall it but If I have to to try and get another mod to work I need to be able to figure this out.

Edit: I seem to have found after alot more searching someone talking to you about it in on page 24 / 25 of the 3.6.x mod threads. But I didnt see you give a fix other than telling them to search the db and excuting SQL Query. You never gave the SQL Query to run that I can see or find.

ErrorLog 24 Jul 2008 23:23

Thank You ..!

Dismounted 27 Jul 2008 06:35

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Raptor (Post 1583023)
works in ALL browsers

Not really. Some people have Javascript enabled - your code will fail for them.
Quote:

Originally Posted by cnutter (Post 1583101)
I seem to have found after alot more searching someone talking to you about it in on page 24 / 25 of the 3.6.x mod threads. But I didnt see you give a fix other than telling them to search the db and excuting SQL Query. You never gave the SQL Query to run that I can see or find.

Upload the attached script to your forum root directory (where showthread.php is) and run it.