vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=195884

Digital Jedi 31 Aug 2009 22:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by maor84 (Post 1877258)
its works with Zippyshare.com ?

You can request it and I can look into it: http://www.cogonline.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=880

Digital Jedi 31 Aug 2009 22:23

I'm having some MySQL issues at the moment, guys. So updates won't be coming today as I had planned.

anthony_m 31 Aug 2009 23:19

Geez, these mod threads get long...

Quick question about the Onion def. I'm using AME 2.5.5 (I believe, the most recent one anyway), and the Delta def file. The embedded player, and innitial frame shows up in the player, but clicking on the "Play" button doesn't do anything...

Heres a link
http://www.matsuvalleyohv.com/vbforu...?p=549#post549

I messed around with the settings for that def, but to no avail.... any help wuold be greatly appreciated, the Onion News Network is where our users get ALL of their info and if it didn't work that would be a shame... :D

Thanks for the help

Digital Jedi 01 Sep 2009 02:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by anthony_m (Post 1877404)
Geez, these mod threads get long...

Quick question about the Onion def. I'm using AME 2.5.5 (I believe, the most recent one anyway), and the Delta def file. The embedded player, and innitial frame shows up in the player, but clicking on the "Play" button doesn't do anything...

Heres a link
http://www.matsuvalleyohv.com/vbforu...?p=549#post549

I messed around with the settings for that def, but to no avail.... any help wuold be greatly appreciated, the Onion News Network is where our users get ALL of their info and if it didn't work that would be a shame... :D

Thanks for the help

No video data. Most likely The Onion updated their embed code since the initial creation of the definition. I'll put it on the update list.

The Dawg 01 Sep 2009 03:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Digital Jedi (Post 1718614)
Now that you've brought it to my attention, I'll add it to the list. ;)

Bump for LastFM definitions please. :)

anthony_m 01 Sep 2009 03:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Digital Jedi (Post 1877507)
No video data. Most likely The Onion updated their embed code since the initial creation of the definition. I'll put it on the update list.

Awesome, thanks.


Defs for www.supermotors.net would be nice too.... :up:

How often do these updated defs get released?

Digital Jedi 01 Sep 2009 06:07

No real pattern as of late. Today was supposed to be my day to start regular, smaller updates as opposed to the big large ones I was trying to do periodically, but between no internet connection and some MySQL errors today, that was totally snafu-ed. I'll try to stay up a bit tonight and catch up, but silly me decided to do a late night workout, so we'll see how that goes (Did I just say I did a late night workout? What have I become?)

Digital Jedi 01 Sep 2009 06:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Dawg (Post 1877532)
Bump for LastFM definitions please. :)

If you wouldn't mind adding it here so I don't forget again. This area is to help me keep up with requests: AME Website Requests (No Registration Required)

graham_w 03 Sep 2009 07:03

Hi, wondering if it was possible for you to have another look at NBA.com to see if it was possible to add ??

I tried going to your website in post 803 but says site suspended :)

Cheers

Digital Jedi 03 Sep 2009 08:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by graham_w (Post 1878805)
Hi, wondering if it was possible for you to have another look at NBA.com to see if it was possible to add ??

I tried going to your website in post 803 but says site suspended :)

Cheers

I thought I'd posted this in this thread, but I guess I did the other one instead.

_____________________________________________________
Okay guys, I'm having issues with my site again. Seems I'm getting more traffic than usual (even though my forums aren't any more active than usual) and hitting my host's max_user_connections limit. Not particularly happy about that, as I don't know if I can afford dedicated hosting at the moment and they don't plan to increase the limit for shared hosting. Until this is worked out, all my work on AME, not to mention all of my websites, are essentially shut down.

Mp3
by dilbert
03 Sep 2009 22:12

Ugh, I guess I just don't get it.
I installed ame2.5.5, then I imported (through AME) the MP3 (.MP3 Extentions) xml. I changed the YOURSITENAMEHERE to my sites name.
I tried uploading an attached mp3 and inserting it in a post, inserting a link from another site, inserting a link from a file on my site, and it just shows the link to the mp3 and when I click it the standard Open / Save file window.

Where did I go wrong?

realdx 04 Sep 2009 15:53

Gr8!!!! Thanks and installed!!

Digital Jedi 04 Sep 2009 18:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by dilbert (Post 1879183)
Ugh, I guess I just don't get it.
I installed ame2.5.5, then I imported (through AME) the MP3 (.MP3 Extentions) xml. I changed the YOURSITENAMEHERE to my sites name.
I tried uploading an attached mp3 and inserting it in a post, inserting a link from another site, inserting a link from a file on my site, and it just shows the link to the mp3 and when I click it the standard Open / Save file window.

Where did I go wrong?

I would need to see the post in question, and what you have for your RegEx code in the MP3 definition.


Quote:

Originally Posted by realdx (Post 1879614)
Gr8!!!! Thanks and installed!!

Your welcome.

TeknoSounds 05 Sep 2009 11:36

Hey DJ, I'm havin a slight issue, when attempting to import definitions it just comes up to a blank page in firefox, and in IE it says it can't display the webpage.

thoughts?

Digital Jedi 06 Sep 2009 21:29

When did it start doing this? What have you installed recently since it started doing this?


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:42.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.14
Copyright © 2021, MH Sub I, LLC dba vBulletin. All Rights Reserved. vBulletin® is a registered trademark of MH Sub I, LLC
Copyright ©2001 - , vbulletin.org. All rights reserved.