vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=184571

TCattitude 25 Jul 2008 18:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Viper007Bond (Post 1583462)
Installed and working awesomely!

Shame about *box breaking the linked images though, but that's not your fault. ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chimpie (Post 1583816)
I need to do this. Where do I go to add this code?

Update: Figured it out. w00t! for my first bbcode edit/add.

Question now is... If the image is a large image and I use the [imgl] code the image does not get resized. Is there something else I need to do?

Version 1.2.6, added the auto-creation of bbcode on product's install: imglink
So:
Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

...will now work as before (not adding lightboxes to that image tag) and an option to choose if resize the images with tag new bbcode tag or not (just resize them with ncode's .js, not add the lightbox).
And another option to specifically kill only that new bbcode (imglink) in signatures, so no need to worry about it or usergroup permissions for custom bbcodes.

elmati 25 Jul 2008 19:20

dont works with vbadvanced, but i edit the template: adv_portal_newsbits_attach_thumb
and replace the content with:

that works just with attachments dont resize bbcode img :(

btw, awesome product!
installed & nominated!

sweetguy2004 25 Jul 2008 20:16

not working on ie6

Chimpie 25 Jul 2008 22:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by TCattitude (Post 1583973)
Version 1.2.6, added the auto-creation of bbcode on product's install: imglink
So:

...will now work as before (not adding lightboxes to that image tag) and an option to choose if resize the images with tag new bbcode tag or not (just resize them with ncode's .js, not add the lightbox).
And another option to specifically kill only that new bbcode (imglink) in signatures, so no need to worry about it or usergroup permissions for custom bbcodes.

When will v 1.2.6 be available for download?

Chimpie 25 Jul 2008 23:14

Also, I'm getting a lot of errors on my ErrorLog saying File Does Not Exist for /home/username/public_html/forums/clientscript/highslide/clientscript/highslide/graphics/loader.gif

It looks like it's trying to find highslide clientscript within the highslide clientscript.

Thoughts?

stryka 25 Jul 2008 23:16

How to add on custom pages... ?

TCattitude 26 Jul 2008 00:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chimpie (Post 1584185)
Also, I'm getting a lot of errors on my ErrorLog saying File Does Not Exist for /home/username/public_html/forums/clientscript/highslide/clientscript/highslide/graphics/loader.gif

It looks like it's trying to find highslide clientscript within the highslide clientscript.

Thoughts?

Fixed in v1.2.6

Quote:

Originally Posted by stryka (Post 1584188)
How to add on custom pages... ?

Custom pages from... where?
Own php script? logician's web templates? vbadvanced?

vbboarder 26 Jul 2008 01:59

Thanks for this mod! On the Image Resizer Options page, there's no "Use LightWindow" option for the Default Resize Mode. Please add this option since LightWindow is claimed to be supported. ;)

Zacarias 26 Jul 2008 09:56

hs.preloadAjaxElement is not a function
e(load )highslide.js (line 28)
eval(function(p,a,c,k,e,d){e=function(c){return(c<a?'':e(parseInt(c/a)))+((c=c%a...

That's the error I get in firebug for firefox.

Nevermind, it's an error with another plugin.

RobbieZ 26 Jul 2008 11:02

I have a some questions..

Do I just download the latest version? which 1.25?

Why have so many different versions inside the folder, is this because different versions of vbulletin are using different image progs. !!

When i import the XML file i presume i upload it via FTP? I f so where exactly do i upload this too..

Do i need to change any bbcode or make a new one..

Thankyou..

vbboarder 26 Jul 2008 19:52

Can you add "Allow Dimensions Only (use default as max)" to the User Options on the Image Resizer Options page? I would like users to customize the default dimensions, but not the resize mode since some resizer scripts are buggy with IE as you mentioned.

Also can you add "Use LightWindow" option for the Default Resize Mode on the Image Resizer Options page? It's not provided on that page, but if User Options is enabled, it shows on the profile.php?do=editoptions page.

For the Image Resizer options block on the user's Edit Options page, the borders only encompass the title/ description, but not the options themselves. Not a big deal, but a display consistency issue. Thanks for supporting this mod. :)

vbboarder 26 Jul 2008 20:02

For those who are curious as to which resize mode/ script to use, here's a great summary of the features of each one:
http://planetozh.com/projects/lightbox-clones/

Personally, I prefer LightWindow or ShadowBox due to their video support. However, if you're having problems with those scripts, then try Highslide.

Feature request: enable these scripts (LightWindow and/or ShadowBox) to display inline and attached video and flash files? Thanks for considering. :D

DoB Rhapsody 26 Jul 2008 21:44

I'm getting this in IE7 uing lyteview 2.3

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m...ures/error.jpg

more on the issue: http://www.garyharan.com/index.php/2...ation-aborted/

TCattitude 26 Jul 2008 23:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by DoB Rhapsody (Post 1584818)

@DoB Rhapsody:
Read... the README. Readmes are for... read them :)

@vbboarder, lightwindow fixed in 1.2.6
Will try to see the suggestions. No promises.

@elmati, will try to see more of vbadvanced home. I don't use attachs and don't use the full news module in the demo site (will need to setup a test vbadvanced on localhost).

Subah 26 Jul 2008 23:46

Thanks god not only me who not read the read me files :p