vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=237650

voglermc 29 Jun 2010 15:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by lasjaakon (Post 2061671)
There are some spelling errors where it says: Resigzed image instead of resized image. Where can I edit this to be correct?

Thank you!

open the .js file in a text editor and find it. It's in there only once. Then reupload that file

Kaosvf 02 Jul 2010 12:03

When I go to "Search phrases" and translate (Click this bar to ... etc) then no longer works.

pant 02 Jul 2010 22:27

Can I just say AGAIN, I used to use this but since VB now gives me the option to resize pictures to fit within the users window I just use that instead.

Check this post as an example, the actual picture is bigger than my screen anyway but it doesn't spill out any more.

http://www.the-sps.org/threads/6155-...l=1#post579848

Veer 03 Jul 2010 09:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by pant (Post 2063400)
Can I just say AGAIN, I used to use this but since VB now gives me the option to resize pictures to fit within the users window I just use that instead.

Check this post as an example, the actual picture is bigger than my screen anyway but it doesn't spill out any more.

http://www.the-sps.org/threads/6155-...l=1#post579848

How vb4 resize images?

pant 03 Jul 2010 09:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Veer (Post 2063666)
How vb4 resize images?

Via the stylevar system, post picture maximum width or something similar, works a treat.

Yellow Slider 03 Jul 2010 14:24

how does vB4 re-sizes attachments on it self? it just let us set a max' width \ height to the attachments, I don't want to limit users from uploading attachments, I just want to show the attachments without ruining the page.

pant 03 Jul 2010 14:30

Go into your stylevars and start typing postbit_content_max image, when that begins to appear click on it.

I have mine set % 100 this means that it will completely fill the post box but not spill outside, works a charm and means less plugins.

Yellow Slider 03 Jul 2010 15:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by pant (Post 2063816)
Go into your stylevars and start typing postbit_content_max image, when that begins to appear click on it.

I have mine set % 100 this means that it will completely fill the post box but not spill outside, works a charm and means less plugins.

thats working for all of the images, I just want to have to option to resize (and enlarge) attachments too.

pant 03 Jul 2010 15:56

Oooooooooo not sure about that one now, maybe someone else will know the appropriate stylevar.

Try just typing image into the stylevar thingy and see what comes up.

Astyanax 03 Jul 2010 16:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yellow Slider (Post 2063839)
thats working for all of the images, I just want to have to option to resize (and enlarge) attachments too.

Not working. I tested it with a linked image and it's still far too big to fit in the forum.

pant 03 Jul 2010 16:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Astyanax (Post 2063865)
Not working. I tested it with a linked image and it's still far too big to fit in the forum.

What's your linked image?

Can you post the url so that I can repeat it?

Veer 03 Jul 2010 16:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by pant (Post 2063678)
Via the stylevar system, post picture maximum width or something similar, works a treat.

That's great, Does it work on blog posts as well?

Astyanax 03 Jul 2010 17:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by pant (Post 2063869)
What's your linked image?

Can you post the url so that I can repeat it?

http://sprintwallpaper.com/images/wa...-wallpaper.jpg

pant 03 Jul 2010 17:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Astyanax (Post 2063875)

Here it is posted on our forum using the stylevar method :)

http://www.the-sps.org/threads/6155-...l=1#post580012

Astyanax 03 Jul 2010 17:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by pant (Post 2063876)
Here it is posted on our forum using the stylevar method :)

http://www.the-sps.org/threads/6155-...l=1#post580012

I found the error. I had set 100 px. It should have been 100%. Thanks. :)


All times are GMT. The time now is 14:57.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.14
Copyright © 2021, MH Sub I, LLC dba vBulletin. All Rights Reserved. vBulletin® is a registered trademark of MH Sub I, LLC
Copyright ©2001 - , vbulletin.org. All rights reserved.