vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=192344

Delphiprogrammi 16 Dec 2008 15:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by philos2 (Post 1684585)
Great addon!
BUT... my site's language is greek (ISO 8859-7) and I have a problem with the charset.
The field "Reason" is writing in greek language and on the auto-pm does not appear correctly. :(:(

How could I change the charset for this mod? (I think that from "default" it is ISO 8859-1)

yes i think default is iso 8859-1 but i have no idea howto change it however in the language manager are settings maybe it can be changed from there (not full sure)

Delphiprogrammi 16 Dec 2008 15:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by hornstar1337 (Post 1686262)
Major bug:

When trying to close a thread or edit a thread it gives me an error saying unable to save thread or edit thread in this forum. disabled the product and my site works again.

i will have to test this on my testbord

WNxWakko 16 Dec 2008 15:40

Is this an update from Moderation Auto-PM Version 2.0.1 by Alan @ CIT ??
http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=115677

I ask because it seems to have different files and such. The settings in the AdminCP are very different from one another. The title would suggest this is a port or upgrade but it doesnt seem to be the same mod by looking at it.

Ekshi 16 Dec 2008 20:58

Hi,

This mod didn't worked in my forum. When I try to delete a post/thread, it says "this forum cannot contain threads or it is a link please choose another forum." (when mod is enabled)

Can anyone help me?

Hornstar 17 Dec 2008 21:32

Glad im not the only one with the problem then. That same problem is happening to me. solution: disable it until the coder finds one.

Cars2007 20 Dec 2008 00:41

Same here. This is the code that does it, in class_modpm_checker.php:

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

Delphiprogrammi 21 Dec 2008 17:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by WNxWakko (Post 1686686)
Is this an update from Moderation Auto-PM Version 2.0.1 by Alan @ CIT ??
http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=115677

I ask because it seems to have different files and such. The settings in the AdminCP are very different from one another. The title would suggest this is a port or upgrade but it doesnt seem to be the same mod by looking at it.

yes correct that mod gave me the "ideas" nothing special here just updated code to make sure it works

Delphiprogrammi 21 Dec 2008 17:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ekshi (Post 1686915)
Hi,

This mod didn't worked in my forum. When I try to delete a post/thread, it says "this forum cannot contain threads or it is a link please choose another forum." (when mod is enabled)

Can anyone help me?

damn it that doesn't work as i intended :o

Sawa Dee SohL 22 Dec 2008 02:08

When they say thread started, does that mean it only works for the actual thread starting post, or does it work for a post 5 replies down?

Also, is there a way to make it so one the post is moderated, it's deleted/custom message is inputed?

Delphiprogrammi 22 Dec 2008 11:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cars2007 (Post 1689221)
Same here. This is the code that does it, in class_modpm_checker.php:

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

checked and working fine on my testboard (without errors) the only reason i can come up with is that my testboard is a vBulletin 3.8.0 RC 1

Delphiprogrammi 22 Dec 2008 11:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sawa Dee SohL (Post 1690752)
When they say thread started, does that mean it only works for the actual thread starting post, or does it work for a post 5 replies down?

Also, is there a way to make it so one the post is moderated, it's deleted/custom message is inputed?

it works in any thread / post

if you delete a thread / post you can make use of the 'reason' field and if provided it will show up in the pm

viper357 22 Dec 2008 11:45

Will this work on 3.6.12 ?

Sawa Dee SohL 22 Dec 2008 14:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delphiprogrammi (Post 1690967)
it works in any thread / post

if you delete a thread / post you can make use of the 'reason' field and if provided it will show up in the pm

Sorry I wasn't very clear. What I ment was the message that is being deleted (for being moderated) - on the actual post, can the message be changed (the user's message) - to display something new.

Such as 'This message was removed by the Staff' - Not only in PM - but it now shows, for what their message was. So the users see it was deleted/handled

erateinow 27 Dec 2008 14:32

nice work ! thank you :)

ehsanix 27 Dec 2008 19:04

excellent ! thank u :)