vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=236970

NeoDB 16 May 2017 18:03

When I install this can I name it something other than vBShout or Shoutbox?

nxtgen 06 Jun 2017 15:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by NeoDB (Post 2586600)
When I install this can I name it something other than vBShout or Shoutbox?

yes

vze2yqtm 07 Jul 2017 15:21

Hello, this was working fine until I changed servers and domains, now I receive invalid message specified when I try to shout or edit, but I can delete shouts. Thanks in advance. I have tried uninstalling and deleting all files, and reinstalling, but no luck

WOLF-G4MIN-X 11 Oct 2017 11:18

I checked now roughly 100 pages in this topic, and searched for what I would like to know. It has been asked multiple times, and EVERYTIME the developer has replied to everything else, but an answer to that question.

Why is that ?

So, after so many did it before me, I will be one more asking the same thing like the others before. ;)

How to delete/edit single shouts ???

And I use the Lite version. Even in the features of the Lite Version, it says that I can at least edit my shouts, yet i find no such thing. What am I missing ?

Thanks in advance.

Wolf

thoffmann 14 Oct 2017 12:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by WOLF-G4MIN-X (Post 2590394)
I checked now roughly 100 pages in this topic, and searched for what I would like to know. It has been asked multiple times, and EVERYTIME the developer has replied to everything else, but an answer to that question.

Why is that ?

So, after so many did it before me, I will be one more asking the same thing like the others before. ;)

How to delete/edit single shouts ???

And I use the Lite version. Even in the features of the Lite Version, it says that I can at least edit my shouts, yet i find no such thing. What am I missing ?

Thanks in advance.

Wolf

Seems that it's just a PRO Version option. :erm:

DragonByte Tech 14 Oct 2017 12:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by thoffmann (Post 2590458)
Seems that it's just a PRO Version option. :erm:

Can you please try double-clicking the shout?

Fillip

Markco 07 Jan 2018 12:06

1 Attachment(s)
Hi how to disable this (cf screen)
thank you

DragonByte Tech 07 Jan 2018 12:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Markco (Post 2592148)
Hi how to disable this (cf screen)
thank you

You can toggle this via the Instance Management options, it's the post markers and various other settings.

Fillip

webasker 08 Jan 2018 17:06

I have changed many sentences, but I can not find this text for translating to turkish
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/external/2018/01/7.png

webasker 09 Jan 2018 01:29

helloo ??

Markco 12 Jan 2018 02:49

@Fillip, Ok thank you ;)

unitedpunjab 12 Jan 2018 07:44

I converted my forum database to "utf8mb4".
Android emojis are working in posts ans thread but not in shoutbox.

3 byte emojis work in sb "☀️" but 4 byte throw "��" invalid message error.

Any pointers ?

TheLordACS 23 Feb 2018 14:40

Hello i just upgrade my forum to vbulletin 4.2.5 and installed the ultimate version of shoutbox bot it does not work.
The shoutbox is showing up but in the message area just stay with "Loading..." and nothing happened.
Any fix to solve it?

Edit: It was cause by Hasann - Sub-Forum Manager
Thank you anyway :)

Phineas Flynn 17 Mar 2018 21:44

Hello i just installed vbshout 6.2.18 to vbulletin 4.2.5 and installed the shoutbox does not work. My server is CentOS7 with cPanel and Apache 2.4. The shoutbox is showing up but in the message area it just says "Loading..." and nothing happens. Can't shout to anyone. It just sets there.

Any fix to solve it?

lacidious 11 Apr 2018 04:01

Guys I am having trouble with both DBTECH VBshout and the thanks mod since I upgraded to 4.2.5. Everything worked fine up until then. Now they both seem to have the same problem ...nothing happens when you click shout or thanks. I uninstalled, reinstalled, tried everything. I should also mention that since VB 4.2.5 requires php 5.6 I also upgraded my PHP version.

I disabled all of my plugins, still no go.

Thank you!