vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=86757

[Tweak] User Favorites in Postbit
by joeboo
12 Apr 2003 03:53

2 Attachment(s)
User Favorites in Postbit
Info from your members' interests in the postbit!

Author: Master Jawa (joeboo)
Description: Adds a small table in the postbit showing certain favorite interests of members. For this modification, it will add: Favorite Movie, Favorite Band, and Favorite Video Game. You can easily modify them, but I've added little icons to pertain to those categories.
Screenshots: In the zip

imported_Blindchild02 12 Apr 2003 05:00

very nice :) i would add this, but my postbit is too big already :(

Red Blaze 16 Apr 2003 17:12

Yeah, mine is too big as it is also. But it would do great in the user profile. :)

joeboo 16 Apr 2003 23:04

it'd be very easy to do. just use $bbuserinfo[fieldx] instead of $post[fieldx]

imported_Sue 20 Jul 2003 18:30

Just installed! Cool mod! :D

BSFMike 22 Jul 2003 16:42

I love it! I saw something like this, if not the same, on a Final Fantasy board, and I wanted it on my own, but wasn't sure how i could.

Couldn't you do this also by adding custom profile fields and putting in $post[field6] or w/e the number is? Or is this what the tweak does, cause I havn't really installed it yet.

---EDIT---

Sorry, just looked at the instructions, and that is what you do. Sorry.

---EDIT---

I'm havin trouble. I added the custom profile fields, and added the code in my postbit, and I have the right numbers, 5,6,7, but the favorite fields don't show up. And I updated my User CP with my favorites. This also happened to Location. For some members, it shows their location, and for others, it doesn't.