vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=94258

Red 2 Black (v3.5 Gold)
by RMS-Chef
14 Aug 2005 06:54

4 Attachment(s)
Simple but clean style. Reds, grays, black & white.
Has a page blended breadcrumb with space for a 468x60 banner image or GoogleAd code. See readme.htm in ZIP.

ZIP includes some PSDs & fonts.

v3.0.x Release thread here:
http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=91816
v3.0.x Matching ACP thread here:
http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=91818

Templates edited from default in this stlye:

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

Please view ReadMe
Feedback welcome.

EDIT:
Updated for v3.5 Gold
Took out the breadcrumb banner by default. See readme.htm in ZIP for how add one back in.

BioVader 14 Aug 2005 08:14

This is a great vB theme... I have it installed on my 3.0.7 site..

turksengel 14 Aug 2005 10:58

thanx a love it
clicked install

mrgizmo 14 Aug 2005 11:01

Maybe I'm not doing this right. I installed the .xml file via ACP and uploaded the red2black folder containing all the images (attach, avatars, etc.) to the forums root and it doesn't work. I then moved the red2black images folder to images in forum root (where all the other style image folders are uploaded to), and it still doesn't work. It displays as vBulletin default.

Running 3.5 RC2.

Thanks. :)

TTG 14 Aug 2005 11:18

Anyone got this to work on 3.5.0 ?
Looks like a great style but all I can get to work are the images on default vbulletin !

deta 14 Aug 2005 14:31

the xml is not ok.. for 3.5

cu deta

RMS-Chef 14 Aug 2005 15:16

DOH?
I even installed on a seperate 3.5 test board. Maybe I switched something....let me check.

EDIT:
Sorry about that folks. I mucked something up with the XML in the original ZIP. ZIP have been updated with proper RC2 XML. I also added the XML for d/l for anyone who had gotten the original ZIP with the wrong RC2 XML.

It was 3AM when I put this together and probably forgot to change the XML download drop down from default to the new style when exporting it.
Sorry about that. :o

TTG 14 Aug 2005 15:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by RMS-Chef
DOH?
I even installed on a seperate 3.5 test board. Maybe I switched something....let me check.

EDIT:
Sorry about that folks. I mucked something up with the XML in the original ZIP. ZIP have been updated with proper RC2 XML. I also added the XML for d/l for anyone who had gotten the original ZIP with the wrong RC2 XML.

It was 3AM when I put this together and probably forgot to change the XML download drop down from default to the new style when exporting it.
Sorry about that. :o

Thanks Chef .. that works.
Ya might wanna check the same on your demo site :)

deta 14 Aug 2005 16:38

Great ;) Run under 3.5 :rolleyes:

But the image dir ist ./images/ not ./ root ;)

Please update to ./images/red2back/... for 3.5

cu Deta

RMS-Chef 14 Aug 2005 17:30

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by deta
Great ;) Run under 3.5 :rolleyes:

But the image dir ist ./images/ not ./ root ;)

Please update to ./images/red2back/... for 3.5

cu Deta

Ummmm. no?

deta 14 Aug 2005 17:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by RMS-Chef
Ummmm. no?

The Images Dir ist unter Vb3.5

./images/red2black/ <<< Thus it would be right

./red2black/ <<< Thus it is wrong like it now is

cu Deta

RMS-Chef 14 Aug 2005 17:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by deta
The Images Dir ist unter Vb3.5

./images/red2black/ <<< Thus it would be right

./red2black/ <<< Thus it is wrong like it now is

cu Deta

If you say so.
On both my test boards the ./images/ folder has nothing but default folders and images.
my red2black folder is in forum root like my ss's show. Dunno what to say.

deta 14 Aug 2005 18:11

I mine around übersicht to receive, everything should go styles (images) under the images folder.

But müllt one to itself the Root with many lists to.
Other style Proger do just . everything under/images/style-name/...

cu Deta

RMS-Chef 14 Aug 2005 18:37

Personally I leave the images folder alone for the default style. Less chance of the less knowledgeable people overwriting their default images IMO.

thc34 14 Aug 2005 20:08

thank you
(merci)


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:25.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.13
Copyright © 2019, MH Sub I, LLC dba vBulletin. All Rights Reserved. vBulletin® is a registered trademark of MH Sub I, LLC
Copyright ©2001 - , vbulletin.org. All rights reserved.