vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=35985

Buddha 03 Dec 2002 14:44

actually, made me think of a few more pages i'd like to be able to view quickly from within the admin cp, and so i added them to the list.
very helpful, and frankly, i would never have thought of it.
so thanks g-force.

*installed*

dadymac 03 Dec 2002 15:04

i cant believe all these posts were wasted on just arguing if its a hack

Talisman 03 Dec 2002 17:39

Nice hack. Happy I found this one.

Thanks.

Love it
by Brahm
03 Dec 2002 18:41

Thanks for this simple yet very useful hack...

scoopster 04 Dec 2002 03:45

saweeet

XrayHead 16 Jan 2003 22:29

Thanks, Installed and liked !!!

Lee B

Natch 17 Jan 2003 02:31

It is an inspired concept and so simple :) :)

Thansk mate :smoke:

XtReMaTriX 18 Jan 2003 09:45

Its simple but nice... i never would have thought of it... thanx!!! *click install*

over 25 Jan 2003 17:32

Quote:

Originally posted by Boofo
Great post! Thanks!

Is there a way to do it for the Super Moderators also?

yip same way for all mods

/forums/mods/index.php

however u would require a query to check wether or not is smod if allow, which might make things a little harder..
however it is not too difficult to to simply copy /forums/mods/index.php to supermod3charshere.php

eg
supermod126.php

and then change the references in other files related to supermods to that... instead... or just give them direct link... which is easier still :)

still not 100% sure if that what u wanted to know..

over 25 Jan 2003 17:36

im also in agreement with the latters that have posted, cant believe peeps argueed wether this was a hack or not..

as vb devel chap said. ANY file modification is a hack (unless just template <!-- blah --> ie remmed out or /*
blah
*/
remmed out section or xtra spaces :)

if nothing to say that is constructive about a persons hack, when the hack does what it is suppossed to do. no1 should moan. think of it this way.. some1 posts a damn nice hack, and several peeps Moan bout it, will that hacker feel welcome to post another sweet hack? the answer is he will not feel as inclided to post. peeps should think b4 posting extremely negative comments. :)

Doubledoom 18 Mar 2003 19:53

very nice. installed it in both my admincp and modcp. It was something that was missed from my phpbb days.

bilgiform 21 Aug 2007 02:03

Very good - Nice work - Thankyou