vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=94258

XtremeOffroad 14 Aug 2005 22:03

This template if FANTASTIC.
Clicks Install.

One Question though, I've left the copyright at the footer but would like to change the link on my banner to point back to my site, How would I go about this?


Thanks

Funkworkz 15 Aug 2005 04:46

Installed, but I get a NULL error on forumdisplay.php in certain forums. It has to do with the javascript (the pulldown menus on Search and Quick Links)

RMS-Chef 15 Aug 2005 05:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by XtremeOffroad
This template if FANTASTIC.
Clicks Install.

One Question though, I've left the copyright at the footer but would like to change the link on my banner to point back to my site, How would I go about this?


Thanks

The code is the navbar template.
Look for:

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

And put anything you want in there.

RMS-Chef 15 Aug 2005 06:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funkworkz
Installed, but I get a NULL error on forumdisplay.php in certain forums. It has to do with the javascript (the pulldown menus on Search and Quick Links)

Really not sure. The header and navbar templates are the only ones that have been really modified. All the rest of the changed templates like FORUMDISPLAY I only changed a few table classes from "thead" to "tcat".

Tomorrow I will compare the other templates to default and see if I made any additional unintentional edits on those.

john1744 15 Aug 2005 07:02

1 Attachment(s)
Hi, thanks for the style, it is quite excellent, however I am using the double navbar hack, how do I get rid of your navbar? See the attachment for details.

utw-Mephisto 15 Aug 2005 15:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by deta
I mine around übersicht to receive, everything should go styles (images) under the images folder.

But müllt one to itself the Root with many lists to.
Other style Proger do just . everything under/images/style-name/...

cu Deta

Denglisch or / oder Engeutsch ?

Marco van Herwaarden 15 Aug 2005 15:27

And what is the purpose of that reply?

XtremeOffroad 15 Aug 2005 15:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by RMS-Chef
The code is the navbar template.
Look for:

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

And put anything you want in there.

Thanks for the fast reply.

RMS-Chef 15 Aug 2005 18:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by john1744
Hi, thanks for the style, it is quite excellent, however I am using the double navbar hack, how do I get rid of your navbar? See the attachment for details.

In the header template...
Find:

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

Start there and delete everything under it.

Be sure to leave:

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

So it should end up like:

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

Quote:

Originally Posted by XtremeOffroad
Thanks for the fast reply.

Your welcome.

RMS-Chef 15 Aug 2005 18:23

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funkworkz
Installed, but I get a NULL error on forumdisplay.php in certain forums. It has to do with the javascript (the pulldown menus on Search and Quick Links)

I had not noticed any errors myself but please try to replace your header template with the code in the attached file and let me know if it takes care of it. If so, I will update the ZIP.

jesus likes pie 15 Aug 2005 18:37

reminds me of phpbb but its still cool


;)

Funkworkz 15 Aug 2005 22:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by RMS-Chef
replace your header template with the code in the attached file and let me know if it takes car

That fixed it, thanks.

RMS-Chef 16 Aug 2005 00:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funkworkz
That fixed it, thanks.

Cool. I think I had some 3.0.7 code still in there.
I will update the ZIP soon.

BTW, please click install. ;)

XtremeOffroad 19 Aug 2005 01:47

For some reason Once a forum reaches the 20 post's mark and starts a new page in forum display I get done but with errors on page errors and the menu's quit working, I have tried other themes I have and the red2black is the only one which gives the error, Any Ideas?

Quote:

Originally Posted by RMS-Chef
I had not noticed any errors myself but please try to replace your header template with the code in the attached file and let me know if it takes care of it. If so, I will update the ZIP.


I myself used your updated header text and it fixed the error I was having but it also removed the home and forums links, Is there any way to get an updated header file which includes these It just seemed convenient especially for new members not too familiar with navigating these boards.

BTW thanks for the fix

Sovereign 20 Aug 2005 14:24

Like many styles, the gradients don't work on my board! www.alliancemodding.com/vb


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:43.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.14
Copyright © 2021, MH Sub I, LLC dba vBulletin. All Rights Reserved. vBulletin® is a registered trademark of MH Sub I, LLC
Copyright ©2001 - , vbulletin.org. All rights reserved.