vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=236970

DaDarkDude 13 Apr 2010 20:02

I'm having this problem with your vBShout and vBActivity. It's odd because everything else I install on the board works.
All I did was unpack the items, put everything in the forum folder and uploaded the xml.
Is there anything else...?
I've been trying for nearly an hour and a half to get it to work. I can't think what I'm missing.
I also have no idea what this 'admin help entry' or auto display option is.
Sorry for my newbiness, but I'd greatly appreciate it if you helped me. Your codes are exactly what I've been looking for everywhere!

DragonByte Tech 13 Apr 2010 20:34

The Admin Help is the (?) icon to the right of the vBulletin Options settings.

What's your forum URL? If I can take a look, maybe I can find out what's wrong :)


Fillip

DaDarkDude 13 Apr 2010 20:40

It just worked. Finally got it up! Thanks for the code! It's an awesome code = D

saosangmo 15 Apr 2010 17:30

I want to add this shoutbox to sidebar. can I do that?

DragonByte Tech 15 Apr 2010 17:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by saosangmo (Post 2021777)
I want to add this shoutbox to sidebar. can I do that?

I don't know, it's not a tested feature.
The sidebar is way too small to support all the advanced features of this Shoutbox, anyway.


Fillip

spoky29 15 Apr 2010 18:13

Is it possible to have a sound when an new message arrive?
And how please?

Good work thanks for it

DragonByte Tech 15 Apr 2010 18:33

That's not currently possible, and it's not a currently planned feature either. It's a feature that requires a very specific implementation so as to not become overly annoying to members on an active forum, yet still remaining useful.

It's something we're evaluating, though :)


Fillip

Khan_ 17 Apr 2010 00:01

i want to display the shoutbox below notices .. what code do i need for it . ?

I tried {vb:raw vbshout} .. dosent works .. is it not compatible with 4.0.3 .

spoky29 17 Apr 2010 20:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonByte Tech (Post 2021815)
That's not currently possible, and it's not a currently planned feature either. It's a feature that requires a very specific implementation so as to not become overly annoying to members on an active forum, yet still remaining useful.

It's something we're evaluating, though :)


Fillip


Ok no problem so i will wait for that thanks

DragonByte Tech 18 Apr 2010 21:19

v4.5.1 has been released.

The major changes for the Lite version are:
* Revised layout to make the Shoutbox take up less space
* New context menu for shout users
* Users can now start typing immediately after sending a shout without having it deleted once the shout was posted

Additionally, putting the Shoutbox in a custom location now works again.


PS: If you're looking for the usergroup permissions, this has moved to the "Instance Management" area.

literatestylish 18 Apr 2010 21:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonByte Tech (Post 2023392)
v4.5.1 has been released.

The major changes for the Lite version are:
* Revised layout to make the Shoutbox take up less space
* New context menu for shout users
* Users can now start typing immediately after sending a shout without having it deleted once the shout was posted

Additionally, putting the Shoutbox in a custom location now works again.


PS: If you're looking for the usergroup permissions, this has moved to the "Instance Management" area.

What's the new features for the Pro version?

DragonByte Tech 18 Apr 2010 22:00

Ability to create multiple Instances, Chat Rooms for users, new Archive filtering/searching methods.

literatestylish 18 Apr 2010 22:03

Any screenshots?

DragonByte Tech 18 Apr 2010 22:10

You can visit and register at www.dragonbyte-tech.com to try it out for yourself :)

Khan_ 19 Apr 2010 02:00

Is this command possibly be available in future release of this shoutbox " /prune username " to prune all the shouts of particular user ?


All times are GMT. The time now is 23:19.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.14
Copyright © 2021, MH Sub I, LLC dba vBulletin. All Rights Reserved. vBulletin® is a registered trademark of MH Sub I, LLC
Copyright ©2001 - , vbulletin.org. All rights reserved.