vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=243510

l3allistic1 21 Jun 2012 18:20

here's what i mean


http://image.ohozaa.com/i/gb1/zIyphp.png

normally after my name & avatar will have post count and the like & thanks count.
but now they only display the name , not showing the like / thanks count.

how can i do ?

aouni_tahech 22 Jun 2012 16:22

1 Attachment(s)
Hi, thanks for plugin.

I'm running an Arabic forum. RTL layout of the plugin was fine, until I upgraded from v2.0.1 to v3.0.0b6. The product icons now appear over the text (that is: thanks like, dislike). It seems like a CSS issue. I attached a screenshot below for reference.

Tested on Chrome and IE8.

Thanks!

The Rocketeer 23 Jun 2012 08:42

So I see it has been updated just today, what new in this "new" version ? :) where is the change log? any new features or fixes added?

jpbryan 23 Jun 2012 10:14

I installed version V3.0.0b6 and since then have gotten the following error about every 10 minutes.. I uninstalled, but still get the same error..

I really like the hack and really want to used it.. Can you help? Thanks
_______________________________________
Database error in vBulletin 4.2.0:

Invalid SQL:

SELECT languageid,
phrasegroup_global AS phrasegroup_global,
phrasegroup_dbtech_usertag AS phrasegroup_dbtech_usertag,
phrasegroup_user AS phrasegroup_user,
phrasegroup_posting AS phrasegroup_posting,
phrasegroup_album AS phrasegroup_album,
phrasegroup_messaging AS phrasegroup_messaging,
phrasegroupinfo AS lang_phrasegroupinfo,
options AS lang_options,
languagecode AS lang_code,
charset AS lang_charset,
locale AS lang_locale,
imagesoverride AS lang_imagesoverride,
dateoverride AS lang_dateoverride,
timeoverride AS lang_timeoverride,
registereddateoverride AS lang_registereddateoverride,
calformat1override AS lang_calformat1override,
calformat2override AS lang_calformat2override,
logdateoverride AS lang_logdateoverride,
decimalsep AS lang_decimalsep,
thousandsep AS lang_thousandsep
FROM acwlanguage
WHERE languageid = 1;

MySQL Error : Unknown column 'phrasegroup_dbtech_usertag' in 'field list'
Error Number : 1054
Request Date : Friday, June 22nd 2012 @ 07:32:56 PM
Error Date : Friday, June 22nd 2012 @ 07:32:57 PM
Script : http://www.mycountyweb.com/vbf/usert...ion=tags&t=796
Referrer :
IP Address : 66.249.68.171
Username :
Classname : vB_Database
MySQL Version :

DragonByte Tech 23 Jun 2012 12:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Rocketeer (Post 2342216)
So I see it has been updated just today, what new in this "new" version ? :) where is the change log? any new features or fixes added?

Not for the Lite version, only a Pro feature was added. We don't send update emails or post changelogs about Pro features :)

If there's no changelog, there's no changes.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jpbryan (Post 2342235)
I installed version V3.0.0b6 and since then have gotten the following error about every 10 minutes.. I uninstalled, but still get the same error..

I really like the hack and really want to used it.. Can you help? Thanks
_______________________________________
Database error in vBulletin 4.2.0:

Invalid SQL:

SELECT languageid,
phrasegroup_global AS phrasegroup_global,
phrasegroup_dbtech_usertag AS phrasegroup_dbtech_usertag,
phrasegroup_user AS phrasegroup_user,
phrasegroup_posting AS phrasegroup_posting,
phrasegroup_album AS phrasegroup_album,
phrasegroup_messaging AS phrasegroup_messaging,
phrasegroupinfo AS lang_phrasegroupinfo,
options AS lang_options,
languagecode AS lang_code,
charset AS lang_charset,
locale AS lang_locale,
imagesoverride AS lang_imagesoverride,
dateoverride AS lang_dateoverride,
timeoverride AS lang_timeoverride,
registereddateoverride AS lang_registereddateoverride,
calformat1override AS lang_calformat1override,
calformat2override AS lang_calformat2override,
logdateoverride AS lang_logdateoverride,
decimalsep AS lang_decimalsep,
thousandsep AS lang_thousandsep
FROM acwlanguage
WHERE languageid = 1;

MySQL Error : Unknown column 'phrasegroup_dbtech_usertag' in 'field list'
Error Number : 1054
Request Date : Friday, June 22nd 2012 @ 07:32:56 PM
Error Date : Friday, June 22nd 2012 @ 07:32:57 PM
Script : http://www.mycountyweb.com/vbf/usert...ion=tags&t=796
Referrer :
IP Address : 66.249.68.171
Username :
Classname : vB_Database
MySQL Version :

Please post in the correct thread, this is not the support thread for Advanced User Tagging :)


Fillip

jpbryan 23 Jun 2012 13:34

Quote:

Please post in the correct thread, this is not the support thread for Advanced User Tagging
??? Where is that thread??

DragonByte Tech 23 Jun 2012 14:17

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=242733 :)


Fillip

aouni_tahech 25 Jun 2012 08:55

Is it safe to downgrade from 3.0 to 2.0 ?

DragonByte Tech 25 Jun 2012 11:14

I have no idea if downgrading will work. We will not be able to provide support if you downgrade, only the latest version is supported :(


Fillip

Alan_SP 25 Jun 2012 20:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by aouni_tahech (Post 2342718)
Is it safe to downgrade from 3.0 to 2.0 ?

I downgraded successfully from v2 to v1.x and everything was fine. So, I couldn't be 100% sure, but most likely everything will be ok.

Essam 27 Jun 2012 20:37

i use language encoding Window-1256 for my language file
when clicking thank/like button .. it shows as scrambled text
������� ���������

after refreshing it shows as normal text , so i am thinking it has something to do with ajax encoding file ?


+ pluse +

can i suggest new improvment to this Mod ?

* similar to Youtube ( thumb up/down ) = for every post
* and ( like/dislike ) green/red bar = for thread starter

the look of this mod as it is right now doesn't suit the new generation of forum users ..

people want this
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/external/2012/06/7.jpg

not this
http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/attac...8&d=1275100545

aouni_tahech 29 Jun 2012 13:28

Thumbs up :up:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Essam (Post 2343382)
i use language encoding Window-1256 for my language file
when clicking thank/like button .. it shows as scrambled text
������� ���������

after refreshing it shows as normal text , so i am thinking it has something to do with ajax encoding file ?


+ pluse +

can i suggest new improvment to this Mod ?

* similar to Youtube ( thumb up/down ) = for every post
* and ( like/dislike ) green/red bar = for thread starter

the look of this mod as it is right now doesn't suit the new generation of forum users ..

people want this
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/external/2012/06/7.jpg

not this
http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/attac...8&d=1275100545


aouni_tahech 29 Jun 2012 13:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alan_SP (Post 2342847)
I downgraded successfully from v2 to v1.x and everything was fine. So, I couldn't be 100% sure, but most likely everything will be ok.

Thanks.

I confirm that downgrading from v3 to v2 has been successful.

DragonByte Tech 29 Jun 2012 13:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Essam (Post 2343382)
i use language encoding Window-1256 for my language file
when clicking thank/like button .. it shows as scrambled text
������� ���������

after refreshing it shows as normal text , so i am thinking it has something to do with ajax encoding file ?

You need to ensure that your database and language is using the same encoding. We recommend either keeping iso-8859-1 (which works with every conceivable language and system) or switch to utf8 in both places.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Essam (Post 2343382)
+ pluse +

can i suggest new improvment to this Mod ?

* similar to Youtube ( thumb up/down ) = for every post
* and ( like/dislike ) green/red bar = for thread starter

the look of this mod as it is right now doesn't suit the new generation of forum users ..

people want this
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/external/2012/06/7.jpg

not this
http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/attac...8&d=1275100545

That'd be hard if not impossible, since the Pro version can have an unlimited amount of buttons, not just Like and Dislike.


Fillip

aouni_tahech 29 Jun 2012 14:46

What code should I use to manually show "Total Thanks" and "Total Dislikes" in postbit?

I don't want to use the collapsed info.


Quote:

That'd be hard if not impossible, since the Pro version can have an unlimited amount of buttons, not just Like and Dislike.
Could it be applied to likes and dislikes only? Or maybe apply it to thanks only - such as the Thanks meter in XDA forum.


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:54.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright ©2001 - , vbulletin.org. All rights reserved.