vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=174692

SEOvB 31 Mar 2008 18:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by lasto (Post 1479222)
im on vb3.6.8 and i wont be doing a full upgrade as it means all the money ive spent on hacks will be wasted.Cant really be bothered doing it all again.

Create a test install of vBulletin and test all the hacks and everything on there. Most will probably work, and some may just need some minor edits :)

Does this mean RC2 is going to be right around the corner :D Or maybe even a gold release soon!

King Kovifor 31 Mar 2008 20:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by FRDS (Post 1479277)
Does this mean RC2 is going to be right around the corner :D Or maybe even a gold release soon!

The status of the vB 3.6 series does not imply anything about the vB 3.7 series...

Reinhart 31 Mar 2008 21:00

Just updated my forum (NintendoWorlds.com)

Just so you know the following mods are UNAFFECTED AND RUN PERFECTLY with this upgrade (I know thats what all of you were waiting to hear )

Zoints SEO
vS- Interactive Profiles
Vbadvanced 3.0 gold
multiIcons
GTUserCP
GTOnline
cyb subforum Manager
FlashCat integration
One Touch Ban and Spam Cleanup

And a ton of other mods Ive got..
My templates are also HEAVILY modified and not standard and 3.9 upgraded like a dream.

Hope that Helps!!

As someone not planning on upgrading to 3.7 this upgrade is very well appreciated!

Thanks Jelsoft,
Reinhart

projectego 31 Mar 2008 21:10

Thanks for the update! I'll be upgrading now, then. :)

SBlueman 01 Apr 2008 05:24

UGH.....too many template edits and mods/hacks to upgrade.....

mastertek2000 01 Apr 2008 10:29

i find that odd y put out a update for VB 3.6.8 when we are testing VB 3.7 C1:eek:

Ark del KAOS 01 Apr 2008 12:37

Five hours latter, everything its up again.
All my instaled mods works witout problem.

mpasternak 22 Apr 2008 01:54

this will be my forums first big patch since we're new.

I'm worried about installed stuff stopping. Will i have to reimport all my modifications again? or will they just need to be "re tweaked" after?

King Kovifor 22 Apr 2008 02:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by mpasternak (Post 1496252)
this will be my forums first big patch since we're new.

I'm worried about installed stuff stopping. Will i have to reimport all my modifications again? or will they just need to be "re tweaked" after?

With minor updates like this, most mods don't need reinstalled, they just might need to have template edits redone.