vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=272605

How to center logo and other things.
by Breakthecycle2
23 Oct 2011 21:10

Here is my site. I would like to know, if its possible to center the logo and move the all the text next to it, down to the nav bar?

Breakthecycle2 25 Oct 2011 00:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Breakthecycle2 (Post 2260658)
Here is my site. I would like to know, if its possible to center the logo and move the all the text next to it, down to the nav bar?

Anyone?

HMBeaty 25 Oct 2011 01:02

1 Attachment(s)
This is the only thing I get when trying to access your site....

https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/external/2011/10/17.jpg

HMBeaty 25 Oct 2011 01:08

Found this though:

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showt...r*+header+logo

RobbieZ 25 Oct 2011 01:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by HMBeaty (Post 2261213)
This is the only thing I get when trying to access your site....

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/attac...1&d=1319504521

I guess your using Firefox with malwarebytes ? Either disable it or right click in malwarebytes icon and click ignore. The site should reveal itself =D

HMBeaty 25 Oct 2011 02:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobbieZ (Post 2261230)
I guess your using Firefox with malwarebytes ?

No. I can't see it in any browser. Firefox, IE9, Opera, Safari, or Google Chrome

Breakthecycle2 25 Oct 2011 03:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by HMBeaty (Post 2261235)
No. I can't see it in any browser. Firefox, IE9, Opera, Safari, or Google Chrome

OK, I contacted the hosting company. They have fixed it. Some other were having issues as well. Can you kindly check now?

HMBeaty 25 Oct 2011 03:41

Yep. Works now :)

Breakthecycle2 25 Oct 2011 03:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by HMBeaty (Post 2261256)
Yep. Works now :)

Great! Any suggestions now on the OP? lol.

HMBeaty 25 Oct 2011 03:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Breakthecycle2 (Post 2261259)
Great! Any suggestions now on the OP? lol.

See post #4

Judge Dredd X 25 Oct 2011 04:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobbieZ (Post 2261230)
I guess your using Firefox with malwarebytes ? Either disable it or right click in malwarebytes icon and click ignore. The site should reveal itself =D

For future reference, the Server Not Found error indicates a problem at the remote host's side. Not the client.

Breakthecycle2 25 Oct 2011 04:13

Hmm..anyway to move the login info to the nav bar?

HMBeaty 25 Oct 2011 04:27

With your custom style, it would be better to ask that from where you purchased it

http://www.completevb.com/support/

Breakthecycle2 25 Oct 2011 04:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by HMBeaty (Post 2261295)
With your custom style, it would be better to ask that from where you purchased it

http://www.completevb.com/support/

Yeah the problem is they NEVER get back to you. lol.

HMBeaty 25 Oct 2011 04:51

Then I would suggest purchasing future styles elsewhere ;)


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:06.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.14
Copyright © 2020, MH Sub I, LLC dba vBulletin. All Rights Reserved. vBulletin® is a registered trademark of MH Sub I, LLC
Copyright ©2001 - , vbulletin.org. All rights reserved.